PDA

View Full Version : Helllpppp me tadaaaah

Many13
07-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Hello Tadaah im still stuck in this syndicate 806163023 my ticket is 1747062 i lost all the reward from top150 and below now i will probably loose The Real Tyrone reward it is simple i need GREE too boot my main account is 594706429
my mini too 272432410 what i need is simple boot both account since i can demote promote leave change defensive leader i cant donate cash i cant build wall i cant buy bonus i cant do nothing im loosing great reward because of gree issue simple boot both account and give me the reward i missed because of gree issue and refund my gold 600G
get a happy customer even if the issue is solve i sended my ticket the 10 and now we are the 15 nothing done and by the looks wont happend today all the reward that Killeral 864792230 gets from 10 of july till this date i am supposed to have them too HEllpppppppppp me plssssssssssssHello Tadaah im still stuck in this syndicate 806163023 my ticket is 1747062 i lost all the reward from top150 and below now i will probably loose The Real Tyrone reward it is simple i need GREE too boot my main account is 594706429
my mini too 272432410 what i need is simple boot both account since i can demote promote leave change defensive leader i cant donate cash i cant build wall i cant buy bonus i cant do nothing im loosing great reward because of gree issue simple boot both account and give me the reward i missed because of gree issue and refund my gold 600G
get a happy customer even if the issue is solve i sended my ticket the 10 and now we are the 15 nothing done and by the looks wont happend today all the reward that Killeral 864792230 gets from 10 of july till this date i am supposed to have them too HEllpppppppppp me plssssssssssss

♚ZEUS♚
07-15-2014, 09:40 AM
OMG >>>>>>><<<<<<<

alex88
07-15-2014, 09:42 AM
You only said it twice you never heard the saying 3rd time lucky

Dipstik
07-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Tadaaah, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty if you even read that impenetrable mass of pixels. If I were a mod, I'd give him a one day ban for posting "jibberish" and ignore him until he learns about punctuation.

Monty31
07-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Let Many. Go free Gree, global facebook campaign has been started, release the Many

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Is this related to the other thread about syndicates? If so, we are currently looking into this.

If by boot, you mean you've been banned. Apologies for the frustration, please read over our Terms of Service. Additionally, please do not discuss bans on the forums.

Thanks.

OmgMileyCyrus
07-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Is this related to the other thread about syndicates? If so, we are currently looking into this.

If by boot, you mean you've been banned. Apologies for the frustration, please read over our Terms of Service. Additionally, please do not discuss bans on the forums.

Thanks.
Just help the guy out....seems like an honest guy screwed by gree programmers inept ability to code a game.

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 10:47 AM
Just help the guy out....seems like an honest guy screwed by gree programmers inept ability to code a game.

We are trying to help. First, we need to understand what is going on to be able to assess the situation correctly.

Jon_Snow
07-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Tadaaah, you've gone above and beyond the call of duty if you even read that impenetrable mass of pixels. If I were a mod, I'd give him a one day ban for posting "jibberish" and ignore him until he learns about punctuation.

+1........

Many13
07-15-2014, 04:01 PM
well Dipstick english isnt my language sorry for the punctuation error bringing dumb comment isnt helping my issue so if not bringing something usefull well go troll someone else i see u always doing that on thread posted talking about SAS hope u dont get issues like i did

Many13
07-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Tadaaah the issue was in part solve i left the syndicate in question after missing the battle week end with my crew the matter about refunding or giving what i missed are now with tech support thx really apreciated looks like your one of the only one really trying to help customers thx and BOOT means removing someone from a syndicate since i wasnt able to leave with both account and was locked in that syn 24 hours before battle weekend thx

Many13
07-15-2014, 04:09 PM
OMG Miley Cirus and Monty really apreciate:p thx

Dipstik
07-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Tadaaah the issue was in part solve i left the syndicate in question after missing the battle week end with my crew the matter about refunding or giving what i missed are now with tech support thx really apreciated looks like your one of the only one really trying to help customers thx and BOOT means removing someone from a syndicate since i wasnt able to leave with both account and was locked in that syn 24 hours before battle weekend thx

Only six lines and still tldr...