PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of here

ScrewThis
07-15-2014, 04:24 AM
Like most of you, I don't really care for all the goodbye messages people post here. But I thought I would make one final point.

Today, I managed to rid myself of my account. Finally. I destroyed it completely. Almost 2 years of hard work and a LOT of money, an account that played in the top 10 and occassionally top 3 for more than a year was obliterated in a matter of minutes.

Why did I do it? Because despite all the social "bonding" Gree engineered to keep us here, in the end I was just pissing away thousands in real money every month (literally) for nothing in return. I am not going to preach about the rights or wrongs of spending money. Each to his own.

But for me, personally, Gree is selling a pretty poor product for how much it costs. Your company is a shambles. Take better care of these players! Above all, LISTEN TO THEM!!! (I know you're not listening to me so why bother).

Anyway, I was always anonymous on here and I will stay that way. Not even my faction members know who I am on here. They will just see one account less when they wake up.

Good luck to those of you who will perservere. Don't let Gree win.

Oh, and SUP and OSW? Why can't you just get along and stop fighting each other? Gree's the only winner.

Bye bye buddies.

Cuombajj
07-15-2014, 07:24 AM
Cut down your ego, play for free, enjoy :)

Speed ump
07-15-2014, 07:31 AM
It's hard to do that, though some have managed.

Danger Mouse
07-15-2014, 08:13 AM
It's hard to do that, though some have managed.

It's easy to play for free.

1. Quit any faction and remove the peer pressure to spend
2. Keep reminding yourself what exactly you would be getting for your money - nothing except headaches from all the foulups robbing you even further of any supposed "value".

Then it becomes a game again where you actually have to play rather than spend your way to advancement.

Jon_Snow
07-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Dang 2 retirements in one day? Looks like this game is dying. Anyway, congrats on the retirement and enjoy your MW free life.

Cuombajj
07-15-2014, 10:53 PM
There are fun free factions, where everyone is social, relaxed and play for fun. No drama or big requirements. Just have to be content to sit at top400-250, which can be hard coming from top 10 :)