PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have two accounts on the same ipad?

killbillbst
07-15-2014, 01:09 AM
As topic really! Have installed Crime City on my ipad (had Crime City HD on there for a while with my mini account) but both versions are showing my 'mini'.

My thought is that I sign one into the Funzio ID. I want transfer my main account over to the other account which is not yet signed into a Funzio ID. If I initiate the transfer to Crime City on the iPad will my mini still remain on the Crime City HD version?

TL;DR need to keep my mini in Crime City HD on the ipad and then transfer my main to Crime City on the ipad

nazgul
07-15-2014, 02:57 AM
No. Only one account per device.

killbillbst
07-15-2014, 04:02 AM
Looking into it it would appear this is the case. Down to the OpenUDID identifier. Thought they would want people to spend more money on this game by having more accounts!

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 10:46 AM
Currently, it is only one account per device. Apologies for the inconvenience.

tammybilla
07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
only one account is possible at one time guys

killbillbst
07-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Currently, it is only one account per device. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Currently... Does that mean it is something which may be added down the line? Or am I reading too much into it lol

Vile Lynn
07-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Currently... Does that mean it is something which may be added down the line? Or am I reading too much into it lol
lol, yeah, too much into it

Miss Soprano
07-15-2014, 03:07 PM
I wish but back in days... Lol.

H8er-aid
07-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Why can't I transfer from Droid to ios on my own. Why not have a option instead of going through the month long ticket process

-Batman-
07-16-2014, 03:27 AM
I wish you could have your account on more than one device at a time.
It's a pain to keep transferring it and if there is a issue your stuck on that device.
Pretty poor to be limited to a single device theses days

Max Power
07-16-2014, 05:46 AM
I wish you could have your account on more than one device at a time.
It's a pain to keep transferring it and if there is a issue your stuck on that device.
Pretty poor to be limited to a single device theses days

Depends. Beyond the Dead by Gree allows one game on multiple devices through the Game Center. Many of the people with multiple devices actually use multiple devices because they want multiple games, and they have to bypass Game Center to make it work. People screw it up and make more work for Gree CS because of it.

different people want different things. I prefer having multiple games so I can employ multiple strategies.

airwolf44_05
07-17-2014, 05:48 PM
As topic really! Have installed Crime City on my ipad (had Crime City HD on there for a while with my mini account) but both versions are showing my 'mini'.

My thought is that I sign one into the Funzio ID. I want transfer my main account over to the other account which is not yet signed into a Funzio ID. If I initiate the transfer to Crime City on the iPad will my mini still remain on the Crime City HD version?

TL;DR need to keep my mini in Crime City HD on the ipad and then transfer my main to Crime City on the ipad

I have 2 accounts on my iPad. 1 on hd version and 1 on regular version

Vile Lynn
07-17-2014, 05:53 PM
I have 2 accounts on my iPad. 1 on hd version and 1 on regular version

really? Two different & unique accounts?

hmm... when I had both HD CC and regular CC on my iPad, the same account would log in to both apps.

airwolf44_05
07-17-2014, 07:00 PM
really? Two different & unique accounts?

hmm... when I had both HD CC and regular CC on my iPad, the same account would log in to both apps.

Yep 2 unique accounts. Don't know how it happened. Guess I got lucky

Vile Lynn
07-17-2014, 07:15 PM
that's cool... I guess anything is possible with GREE, heh ;)

fan139
07-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Back when transfers were semi working i managed to have the same account on my ipod and my second phone, i didn't even realise till last week when my second phone starts dying on me i go to transfer back to ipod (before i knew it didn't work) and there was the game no month long ticket for me (win)