PDA

View Full Version : Which Building?

Thief
07-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Okay first I think its awesome that Gree Releases a new LE building every Cycle. (no the buildings themselves are not always awesome but in this case its more about the new content than anything)

Now the Question is what new building type would add something to our Enjoyment of the game? This wouldn't be an LE building rather just a new release.

-Gold Mine-Produces gold. Plain and simple. As all buildings it has 10 Levels. A level 1 produces 1 gold every 24 hours while a level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours. The amount of gold is minimal but just like watching videos (which some people get and some don't) it a little incentive. A tease to help our gold reserves while probably pushing us to buy more gold once we have started to spend it.

Purchase Price: 250 Million (2 Available)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Red Light District- Stamina Regeneration. Everyone loves to attack (this game is called Modern war after all and we love to raid the spoils of war. This building will give 2% increments for quicker stamina. At 10% a 20% quicker Stamina Regeneration. Obviously the theme is a little suggestive but this is after all a game of war.

Purchase Price: 100 Million (1 Available)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 750 Million (1 Available)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Temple of War- Energy Regeneration. More wars have been fought over Religion than any other factor. This is not just any religion though...this is one that forces us to stay glued to our phones tap tap taping for hours on end. Its a dedication that so many have accepted and sucked in. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Energy Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 500 Million (1 Available)

Army Corp of Engineers- For the last 2.5 years one of the biggest challenges in this game is time. It took almost 2 years to upgrade my unit buildings and boost buildings and it seemed like I would never get there. The building is designed to speed up improvements so that upgrades can be completed quicker. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Upgrade times. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 200 Million (1 Available)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank of London- As in all Banks they are there to create money from money. By upgrading this building it will pay out an interest rate based on your total cash already on hand. The rich can simply sit back and make money from money. (not sure if this is something gree can program) This building will work in 1% increments for daily interest payments with cash on hand at Midnight. (lvl 10 is 10%)

"Other" Fill in the Blank and Describe what you would like to see for a new building.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Well thought out, some good ideas. Not sure if will ever be implemented, but hey hell may freeze over someday also

Donkey
07-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Well done thief, unfortunately no one is listening.

VileDoom
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
Great ideas!

/edit
Do you think we could bump the Army Corp of Engineers building up to 3% intervals? Lol

damcv62
07-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Interesting ideas. To bad no one will ever do anything about it. I never got regen boosts, I remember seeing them offered, but I wasn't in a faction, so had no idea what the **** regen was, and why I'd want a unit that lowered it. :/

the_Enforcer_
Great thoughts thief!!
Only thing I'd be concerned about is that even though its minimal gold, a gold building would up the already high gold usage. i.e. LTQ's will cost more, more boss health etc

rushabhc
Great ideas bro!!! but GREE will never do it unless we make pressure on them

Tadaaah
07-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Cool ideas. Thanks for sharing! Looks like we want some more variety?

FFF Oldtimer
07-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Great job theif

DuB
07-14-2014, 05:30 PM
great options thief! need a water building though. maybe statue of liberty, +3 allies brought to battle per level.

TheDanimal
07-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Well done. I'm impressed.

OwainCymro
07-14-2014, 05:46 PM
All of them :)

Sheriff Hoyt
07-14-2014, 05:50 PM
How about a water building... JHC

psuengineer
07-14-2014, 06:08 PM
I voted other, only because I want ALL of them. Awesome ideas Thief!!! If only it would be implemented.

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Great ideas!

/edit
Do you think we could bump the Army Corp of Engineers building up to 3% intervals? Lol

Certainly it could be! These are obviously just Templates as I have no control over the percentages or the costs but just what I was thinking could be useful for the community.

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Great thoughts thief!!
Only thing I'd be concerned about is that even though its minimal gold, a gold building would up the already high gold usage. i.e. LTQ's will cost more, more boss health etc

Possibly but really a few extra gold bars will make very little difference to the cost of the events in general. (As most already cost into the thousands) If anything I would hope gree would reduce the cost to make it more affordable for the vast majority of players.

Ericinico
07-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Agreed. Too bad none of them will ever be implemented.

VileDoom
07-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Certainly it could be! These are obviously just Templates as I have no control over the percentages or the costs but just what I was thinking could be useful for the community.

Well you certainly put some time and effort into improving the game, what a concept!

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:43 PM

Thanks Tadaah! Would love to see some more Variety! Hope you took the chance to vote!

Feel free to use any of the information for future updates :D

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:46 PM
great options thief! need a water building though. maybe statue of liberty, +3 allies brought to battle per level.

Love it! Wish I could Edit a Poll! I would add it in for sure.

Every level could add +3 Allies. (Level 10 could be +30 Allies)

Plus everyone wants a water building.

Could put the whole little Island around it and the immigration could explain the additional Allies back story.

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:51 PM

Thanks TheDanimal. Been MIA from the forum for the most part and you and Larry have been rocking it like Devin and Sgt Rud used too (And all of the really old school Vets before them) Still one of my favorite games and I hope that it keeps living on.

Thief
07-14-2014, 06:52 PM

Would certainly be cool with all of them! At the very least I thought one to put into the design phase would be nice as well.

ElMacho
07-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Thief - I didn't vote... You put too many awesome buildings out there bro. Next time (all the above) or throw some bad ideas out there LOL

bam bam.
07-14-2014, 08:15 PM
I have seen all of these options on the forum over the last 2 yrs. great way to put them all together. Hope the community gets behind this and the brilliant minds at gree make at least one of them happen!.

Lift Ticket
07-14-2014, 08:33 PM
There is no all of the above selection.....some old ideas and new ideas, hopefully Gree devs will try to push some of these ideas to fruition.

Gbrown
07-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Agree we need all of the above

Mastert55!
07-14-2014, 09:52 PM
Its too bad that Gree doesn't implement the ideas we post on here in game. (That's your cue Tadaaaah)

Danger Mouse
07-14-2014, 11:41 PM
Its too bad that Gree doesn't implement the ideas we post on here in game. (That's your cue Tadaaaah)

Now, wouldn't that be an awesome concept..... a game that delivers what it's customers want!

(sighs, staring into the distance with dreamy expression on face)......

I am a cow!
07-15-2014, 01:29 AM
Here's the thing most of us are fcked on the Health regen... 750M is bit too much

J1mcrane
07-15-2014, 01:48 AM
One of the best posts I've read lately.

Great thought out ideas, love the bank of London.

Just hope that Gree take note and realise their need for a little more creativity.

Mawbster
07-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Id like to see a comparative price to the persons income per hour personally.

As a new player i would have no chance of accuiring those buildings if they were limited time avaliable.

Mahan
07-15-2014, 04:58 AM
All of them, as ltb over a period of time or just added over a period of time.
Curious if Gree is gonna do any, just hope so.

Zender
07-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Buckingham palace , Cost - 1billion, Payout - 24 hours....

That or the London eye. That way we could place it on land/water the same way we do the sea unit buildings.

Kefa
07-15-2014, 08:58 AM
My favorite buildings are the ones that are modeled after real buildings from the region of the current campaign - ie, Taj Mahal during India.

I love the creativity you displayed in your descriptions - Gree should hire you and apply that sort of detail to the game. Any or all of the building ideas you've listed would be fantastic, but even better if the design was tied to something significant from the cycle's campaign region.

Tachyon
07-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Great ideas, any and all would be appreciated.

Except, they are all too expensive for regular players with normal-sized vaults. If only top players can afford the buildings then it will just be the rich getting richer.

Danny123
07-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Do you think these rich players were rich when they started? No, they gradually built their bases up.
Nobody thinks of that - I couldn't afford an LE for about 3 months when I started but some want them immediately.
Everyone wants instant success these days or they moan at the players who have taken several years to build up their stats.

Try upgrading what you have before moaning about what others have

solo.modernwar
07-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Excellent post, Thief...

Fountain of Youth is my version of gold production - I think you mentioned something to that effect a long time ago, Thief.

Dickweed
07-15-2014, 11:34 AM
I voted other, only because I want ALL of them. Awesome ideas Thief!!! If only it would be implemented.

Same here. All of them. Great stuff Thief. A lot of us have come up with similar ideas (whether posted or not) but great stuff you got there.

Thief
07-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Thief - I didn't vote... You put too many awesome buildings out there bro. Next time (all the above) or throw some bad ideas out there LOL

Sorry mate i wish i could edit the poll but i think most players would be happy to see all of the above listed. The hope is that they will roll them out all eventually but start off with something. That being said if you have a favorite i think it helps to show the developers which one might be a favorite.

Here's the thing most of us are fcked on the Health regen... 750M is bit too much

Yes it is certainly an expensive building but the idea is to prevent players for purchasing it and upgrading it all at once. Make them save up and struggle to get one of these powerful buildings like it was back when gree released the first LE building for 100 million and most people had an IPH of 200k (and the top IPH players had a 1 Million IPH) Something fun and challenging. They also wouldn't be limited so players could save up for a couple of weeks at a time for it.

manbeast
07-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Props Thief. Best thread I've seen in a long time. I love every single one!! Since they took full assault away, this would be another way to put my money to good use. As of now I got 10s of billions laying around with nothing to do. Why do I need more money buildings?! Lol any of these would be infinitely more useful.

I wanted to vote for all of them.. But since you made me pick I chose the gold building.
1. Because it's the only one I can get 2 of. So it's kinda like I got to vote for 2 buildings instead of just 1 :)
2. I already have the other boosts from the other buildings. Of course I would love more.. But something new like a gold building is just more fun
3. Would be awesome to raid other players gold

Also want to say I don't think the prices are too high at all. I would buy all these buildings even if they cost 5-10 times as much

ploop
07-15-2014, 04:24 PM
Good ideas except some people won't be able to afford these.

Thief
07-15-2014, 04:59 PM
One of the best posts I've read lately.

Great thought out ideas, love the bank of London.

Just hope that Gree take note and realise their need for a little more creativity.

Thanks for the kind words. Used to have lots of posts like this back in the day. Added a bit more to the community I think.

Id like to see a comparative price to the persons income per hour personally.

As a new player i would have no chance of accuiring those buildings if they were limited time avaliable.

That would be intriguing although they are not intended to be limited (just new buildings) and I fear that by making it based on IPH a player with 0 IPH could simply raid quickly and easily to acquire the building. This would be a permanent building that would be available to all players once they built up their IPH to afford the building.

Thief
07-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Buckingham palace , Cost - 1billion, Payout - 24 hours....

That or the London eye. That way we could place it on land/water the same way we do the sea unit buildings.

I like the Sound of Buckingham Palace. What sort of attributes would the building add? Or are you only thinking a cash payout building?

Same Question for the London Eye.

Thief
07-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Do you think these rich players were rich when they started? No, they gradually built their bases up.
Nobody thinks of that - I couldn't afford an LE for about 3 months when I started but some want them immediately.
Everyone wants instant success these days or they moan at the players who have taken several years to build up their stats.

Try upgrading what you have before moaning about what others have

I don't think hardly any players will be purchasing these and upgrading them in short time. That's part of the fun as I'm sure you know. The game is supposed to be a challenge and even those who have been playing for quite some time enjoy a challenge.

Thief
07-15-2014, 05:11 PM
My favorite buildings are the ones that are modeled after real buildings from the region of the current campaign - ie, Taj Mahal during India.

I love the creativity you displayed in your descriptions - Gree should hire you and apply that sort of detail to the game. Any or all of the building ideas you've listed would be fantastic, but even better if the design was tied to something significant from the cycle's campaign region.

I certainly like the theme of buildings that tie into campaigns. If that could be done it would be even better (although these weren't specifically designed to be limited )
(Ohh and I wouldn't want to work for gree...would be certainly diskliked if that was the case haha)

Great ideas, any and all would be appreciated.

Except, they are all too expensive for regular players with normal-sized vaults. If only top players can afford the buildings then it will just be the rich getting richer.

True for new players they would be something to save up and aspire for. Even a player whos vault is maxed out will still need to take the risk. Part of the fun of needed to raid and wondering if you will be able to save up for a building. Back in the day that was a core of the game

Danger Mouse
07-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Buckingham Palace could be a morale boost - up to 20% alliance defence boost in 2% increments.
-
Either that or it takes 10% of gross income and doesn't give anything back ;)

Zender
07-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Buckingham Palace could be a morale boost - up to 20% alliance defence boost in 2% increments.
-
Either that or it takes 10% of gross income and doesn't give anything back ;)lol .

Loki KAD
07-16-2014, 04:32 AM
Wow these are all great and I want all of them!

I voted other as I would like a building that adds itself like an extension of any other building.

It's purpose would speed up cash buildings, or speed up upgrade times. It could decrease upgrade costs or increase boost strength.

There could be a 48 hr minimum extension period on it.

Ok so it's a wild idea but I think it would be very beneficial to all players.

Great ideas though Thief....really impressive

Regards

Loki

OwainCymro
07-16-2014, 06:43 AM
How about this:

A completely new aspect is added to Modern War with the building known as the 'Mission Post', which only costs 50 million, however it can not be upgraded. The idea for the 'Mission Post' is for players to purchase special cash units, which are used to be sent on missions. E.g a unit costing 500,000 cash can be sent to multiple different missions which have different difficulties, and different levels of rewards, like the 'Assassination of the Businessman' in which the unit has a 60% of succeeding, and if it succeeds it can obtain a prize of between 5,000-15,000 valour and an indestructible unit. The units you can deploy also can be upgraded, making it more likely for them to succeed in the easier missions. However, the units can also die on the missions, and a new unit may have to be purchased.

I could carry on but this is possibly a bad idea, please let me know guys. All thanks to Thief for being such a positive and great guy in the MW community. Rock on, Thief.

Loki KAD
07-16-2014, 12:13 PM
How about this:

A completely new aspect is added to Modern War with the building known as the 'Mission Post', which only costs 50 million, however it can not be upgraded. The idea for the 'Mission Post' is for players to purchase special cash units, which are used to be sent on missions. E.g a unit costing 500,000 cash can be sent to multiple different missions which have different difficulties, and different levels of rewards, like the 'Assassination of the Businessman' in which the unit has a 60% of succeeding, and if it succeeds it can obtain a prize of between 5,000-15,000 valour and an indestructible unit. The units you can deploy also can be upgraded, making it more likely for them to succeed in the easier missions. However, the units can also die on the missions, and a new unit may have to be purchased.

I could carry on but this is possibly a bad idea, please let me know guys. All thanks to Thief for being such a positive and great guy in the MW community. Rock on, Thief.

It's actually a very good idea, maybe you could start with 1k units and you only need one left alive, this would clean up our inventories too.

Zender
07-16-2014, 01:08 PM
I'll be honest, though a gold mine initially sounds like a good idea....I don't like to rely on it or allow it to become a major factor in my gameplay. Personally I'm satisfied with large cash output buildings with good payout times. Ie 12, 24 and 48 hours. Even the free gold I get largely goes towards speeding up build/upgrade times, which in itself doesn't make much of a difference to my stats. It's more of a convenience for me to be able to speed up buildings if I'm going to be busy later on or whatnot.

That aside I'm liking the ideas of using up the water and water/land expansion most of us have. But it doesn't make too much of a difference to any of us other than those unable to afford furthering their expansion.

Sumiala
07-16-2014, 01:58 PM
It's actually a very good idea, maybe you could start with 1k units and you only need one left alive, this would clean up our inventories too.

Brilliant!
You could buy a travel ticket for units in your inventory, or buy a lunch box for it to go on its journey.
So use up useless inventory by putting them to use. Spend in-game cash to do the mission.
The bigger the mission, the bigger the cash you need to cough up, and the higher the unit you require.
Let's say mission 1 you need to send a unit with stats between 1/1 and 500/500 (or don't put a max cap on, since some people may have already burnt these units up. Or else you need to do map missions to re-gain some).
Mission 2 you need 5/5 and higher, etc.
Mission X, no you may be needing units that appear in your army.
This could be fleshed out some more!

Good work thief. I voted Army corp of engineers, since I lack patience and want everything to finish upgrading yesterday.

Urbz
07-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Really great ideas .

Dazzj10
07-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Yep great ideas ,,
Unless you are a low income player,
All the low cost building are t even worth the bother, for example concealed headquarters Lvl 10..26k per 24hrs... Come on gree give the low players a chance to get something decent for a change

Danger Mouse
07-16-2014, 04:35 PM
Yep great ideas ,,
All the low cost building are t even worth the bother, for example concealed headquarters Lvl 10..26k per 24hrs... Come on gree give the low players a chance to get something decent for a change

Or you could do what everyone else has had to do so they CAN afford those buildings now - build your IPH over time and SAVE? Now there's a novel idea.

VileDoom
07-16-2014, 04:39 PM
Yep great ideas ,,

I've been playing for almost 2 years and have earned my IPH through time and patience. If that's not your thing you can always buy your way to the top. Besides, GREE has already given low income players a chance by allowing them to raid bases with millions of attack points below their opponents defense.

DaBoss!
07-16-2014, 05:00 PM
It would be nice if a gold producing building was released......

One man army
07-16-2014, 05:18 PM
A valor building. Something along the lines of being called "Hall of Honor" level 1 giving 2.5k valor a day and level 10 giving 25k a day with the pricing to be 300 mill

Arc9761
07-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Even if Free implements one of these buildings they will adjust all events that follow to reflect the increased boost.
Energy regen-> higher hits
Gold Mine-> higher gold costs for everything
Etc.

Nice ideas though.

HypeTonic
07-16-2014, 07:31 PM
I have always wanted a building that sped up energy regen time.

hubsy
07-17-2014, 06:02 AM
Some great ideas. I hope gree takes a second look at them. Would definitely spice things up a bit.

Dumas
07-17-2014, 09:52 AM
True for new players they would be something to save up and aspire for. Even a player whos vault is maxed out will still need to take the risk. Part of the fun of needed to raid and wondering if you will be able to save up for a building. Back in the day that was a core of the game

Thief, First Great ideas....would definitely bring some new aspects to the game.

As a new player, only a few months, I had just started a second account when this last LE came out, I wanted it so badly, that with only a 2mil vault, I Saved/Raided/raided/saved/raided/raided..etc, for 4-5 days straight. I have the building now and it nearly doubled my IPH, get my first collect today... So any LE is achievable with a little (well lots) of hard work and risk...

If only Gree will take some advice and ideas from players and truly consider these ideas, I also agree with making them a permanent part of the game not just LE.

Sumiala
07-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Thief, First Great ideas....would definitely bring some new aspects to the game.

As a new player, only a few months, I had just started a second account when this last LE came out, I wanted it so badly, that with only a 2mil vault, I Saved/Raided/raided/saved/raided/raided..etc, for 4-5 days straight. I have the building now and it nearly doubled my IPH, get my first collect today... So any LE is achievable with a little (well lots) of hard work and risk...

If only Gree will take some advice and ideas from players and truly consider these ideas, I also agree with making them a permanent part of the game not just LE.

Any noobs complaining they cannot afford something, pay attention to this ^^^ hero.
You either work for it hard, or you work a bit slower and grow patience at the same time.
Complaining you cannot afford it now is just pointless.
I wanted to ride a motorbike a long time ago and could not afford, now I have a good job and now I can afford it. Do you honestly think I thought someone was going to give a motorbike to me and pay the insurance and road tax and petrol?
Be glad with the bicycles you have been getting (referring to low cost LE buildings of which we had quite a few) and quit complaining already...

Daddytbone
07-17-2014, 09:44 PM
Awesome Idea !! Hopefully the powers to be listen...

WBS
07-18-2014, 06:24 AM
I like the gold mine as my first choice. And the Fountain of youth as my very close second. Vey good ideas, whether or not hey will be discussed in gree is yet to be seen.

Spetsnaz
07-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Bump for yet another awesome thread.

El Wonka
07-18-2014, 10:38 AM
A bump to keep this in the Prefrontal cortex of Gree's enormous melon.

Thief
07-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Excellent post, Thief...

Fountain of Youth is my version of gold production - I think you mentioned something to that effect a long time ago, Thief.

Thanks Solo! I miss battling by your side! Yea i would also go with the fountain of youth!

Props Thief. Best thread I've seen in a long time. I love every single one!! Since they took full assault away, this would be another way to put my money to good use. As of now I got 10s of billions laying around with nothing to do. Why do I need more money buildings?! Lol any of these would be infinitely more useful.

I wanted to vote for all of them.. But since you made me pick I chose the gold building.
1. Because it's the only one I can get 2 of. So it's kinda like I got to vote for 2 buildings instead of just 1 :)
2. I already have the other boosts from the other buildings. Of course I would love more.. But something new like a gold building is just more fun
3. Would be awesome to raid other players gold

Also want to say I don't think the prices are too high at all. I would buy all these buildings even if they cost 5-10 times as much

Yea i'm also a big fan of the Gold Building. I also think it would be unique to have a small ability to raid peoples gold. No it wouldn't be gold on hand but only from the building and it mixes it up a little. Also think the prices seem reasonable but i can understand they are a challenge from many.

Thief
07-21-2014, 10:28 AM
-
Either that or it takes 10% of gross income and doesn't give anything back ;)

Lol I remember saying something to the effect of that over 1 year ago. Give us a crazy expensive building with no payout and most players would still purchase because they want to complete their base haha

Wow these are all great and I want all of them!

I voted other as I would like a building that adds itself like an extension of any other building.

It's purpose would speed up cash buildings, or speed up upgrade times. It could decrease upgrade costs or increase boost strength.

There could be a 48 hr minimum extension period on it.

Ok so it's a wild idea but I think it would be very beneficial to all players.

Great ideas though Thief....really impressive

Regards

Loki

Interesting idea. So would every building have the ability to be Extended?

El Wonka
07-21-2014, 11:06 AM
Really good ideas here.. because I have such a limited imagination.. I would think the Cuba BLDG would be an easy one to create a chain....but I really like where this is going..this thread may be one of the most creative I've seen in months..

Drakhoan
07-21-2014, 01:40 PM
I'm still waiting for the release of any of these buildings... or that much requested water building!

Ghost-12
07-22-2014, 01:02 PM
My thoughts and Ideas :D

Building #1
The Shield Tower = Protects your base from been raided for a period of time.
As you level it up, it adds timer to your base protection. ( One click on it you can choose which buildings you want to protect. 24hrs / 18 hrs or 4 hrs)
-The bonus starts working every time the buildings you`ve chosen are ready to collect.
-If a player tries to raid this building when its being protected he / she will see a shield surrounding it when taping on it.
(of course players can see at what level your building is at and determine when to come back when un-protected ;) )

level 1 = 10 minutes
level 2 = 45 minutes
level 3 = 1.10 hours
level 4 = 1.45 hours
level 5 = 2.10 hours
level 6 = 2.45 hours
level 7 = 3.10 hours
level 8 = 3.45 hours
level 9 = 4.10 hours
level 10 = 5 hours

Purchase Price = TBD
(1 available)

Building #2
Terra Alliance = A building That allows you to expand more than one pcs of land at a time. Up to 5 squares at a time ( every two levels you get one more square available for a total of 5 at level 10).
-Why would you want to buy this building when you can simply use the money to expand your base as it is? well When expanding your base with this building it gives you a HUGE discount, since you are doing more than one square at a time.
-Lastly By owning this building one gets to Sell any unwanted pcs of land ( in case you made a mistake and upgraded the wrong square)

Level 1 = N/A
Level 2 = 1 more square
Level 3 = N/A
Level 4 = 1 more square
etc...
Level 10 = 1 more square ( Totals 5 by this level)

Purchase Price = 200M at level 1. ( 250M each additional level)
(1 available)

Thoughts?

Drakhoan
07-22-2014, 01:12 PM

Building #1
As you level it up, it adds timer to your base protection. ( One click on it you can choose which buildings you want to protect. 24hrs / 18 hrs or 4 hrs)
-The bonus starts working every time the buildings you`ve chosen are ready to collect.
-If a player tries to raid this building when its being protected he / she will see a shield surrounding it when taping on it.
(of course players can see at what level your building is at and determine when to come back when un-protected ;) )

level 1 = 10 minutes
level 2 = 45 minutes
level 3 = 1.10 hours
level 4 = 1.45 hours
level 5 = 2.10 hours
level 6 = 2.45 hours
level 7 = 3.10 hours
level 8 = 3.45 hours
level 9 = 4.10 hours
level 10 = 5 hours

Purchase Price = TBD
(1 available)

Building #2
Terra Alliance = A building That allows you to expand more than one pcs of land at a time. Up to 5 squares at a time ( every two levels you get one more square available for a total of 5 at level 10).
-Why would you want to buy this building when you can simply use the money to expand your base as it is? well When expanding your base with this building it gives you a HUGE discount, since you are doing more than one square at a time.
-Lastly By owning this building one gets to Sell any unwanted pcs of land ( in case you made a mistake and upgraded the wrong square)

Level 1 = N/A
Level 2 = 1 more square
Level 3 = N/A
Level 4 = 1 more square
etc...

(1 available)

Thoughts?

Great additions!

Maybe alternate time/+1 square by leveling... level 1 - reduction of 2%, level 2 - 1 more land expansion (2 total), level 3 - reduction of 2% (4% total)....

Ghost-12
07-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Great additions!

Maybe alternate time/+1 square by leveling... level 1 - reduction of 2%, level 2 - 1 more land expansion (2 total), level 3 - reduction of 2% (4% total)....
Thats awesome! thanks adding your thoughts :)

Gbrown
07-22-2014, 01:25 PM
How about a building (or unit) that discounts cost of units? 10% of growlers and tech f2s would be nice

jchow69
07-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Id suggest this.

building: Domination Special Operations Center (DSOC)
description: this adds a percentage to WD points per hit and as u level the building up, it adds a certain percentage of WD points (for example 5% to every att, so if u average 200 points a hit, it would become 210), of course, with the benefits of this building, the cost would not be cheap

lv 1 = +2% WD points
lv 2 = +4% WD points
lv 3 = +6% WD points
lv 4 = +8% WD points
lv 5 = +10% WD points
lv 6 = +12% WD points
lv 7 = +14% WD points
lv 8 = +16% WD points
lv 9 = +18% WD points
lv 10 = +20% WD points

purchase price: 250 gold (1 available)

Drakhoan
07-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Id suggest this.

building: World Domination Production Factory
description: this adds a percentage to WD points per hit and as u level the building up, it adds a certain percentage of WD points (for example 5% to every att, so if u average 200 points a hit, it would become 210), of course, with the benefits of this building, the cost would not be cheap

lv 1 = +2% WD points
lv 2 = +4% WD points
lv 3 = +6% WD points
lv 4 = +8% WD points
lv 5 = +10% WD points
lv 6 = +12% WD points
lv 7 = +14% WD points
lv 8 = +16% WD points
lv 9 = +18% WD points
lv 10 = +20% WD points

purchase price: 250 gold (1 available)

Maybe name it... "Domination Special Operations Center (DSOC)"

jchow69
07-22-2014, 01:41 PM
Maybe name it... "Domination Special Operations Center (DSOC)"

Ah yes, thats a much better name for it, thx.

Sacrifice
07-22-2014, 07:28 PM
A gold building would be awesome. These are some great ideas.

Pellatt
07-23-2014, 06:06 AM
I'd been ignoring this thread thief!
But now that I have read it, I'm impressed!
I personally like the Bank of London, as a busy schedule leaves me with little time for raiding, but hey why not release all the buildings somehow!
Great effort in the descriptions mate
My 2nd account doesn't get gold so I also like the idea of the gold mine although how GREE will drop their affiliation with Tapjoy I dont know! It's basically sponsorship money for GREE, so I'm afraid that wont happen unless the videos remain as well.

mickymacirl
07-23-2014, 06:26 AM

Building #1

level 1 = 10 minutes
level 2 = 45 minutes
level 3 = 1.10 hours
level 4 = 1.45 hours
level 5 = 2.10 hours
level 6 = 2.45 hours
level 7 = 3.10 hours
level 8 = 3.45 hours
level 9 = 4.10 hours
level 10 = 5 hours

Purchase Price = TBD
(1 available)

Building #2

Level 1 = N/A
Level 2 = 1 more square
Level 3 = N/A
Level 4 = 1 more square
etc...

(1 available)

Thoughts?

All good, I like, also, can we get more expansion slots? I finished about 5 months ago just after Ferr.

virginiavenom
07-23-2014, 07:06 AM
love it. when are all of them going to be implemented?

Ghost-12
07-23-2014, 07:06 AM
All good, I like, also, can we get more expansion slots? I finished about 5 months ago just after Ferr.
Thank you sir!
Finished ?:O i would love to see how your base looks like all filled up :D
Ferr didn't want to show pictures before he deleted his.

Bancodilugano
07-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Great idea Thief!

Tachyon
07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Again, there are many great ideas here. Most of these buildings would be so useful that they should be permanently available, not just for a limited time. That would also remove my objection to the high costs of some.

I think it is foolish to expect GREE to make a building available that pays out gold - gold purchases are what they rely on for income. Although maybe a gold mine would be viable if you had to purchase it with gold.

Dixie_Boy
07-23-2014, 12:07 PM

I would choose bug fixes and reliability/consistency over new content/variety. The biggest issue at hand (for Android users) is the iOS energy glitch. Why would Gree continue to allow this glitch to exist?

Arc Burn
07-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I would choose bug fixes and reliability/consistency over new content/variety. The biggest issue at hand (for Android users) is the iOS energy glitch. Why would Gree continue to allow this glitch to exist?
^^^^ yes yes this x 1000.

But I don't want to turn theif's great ideas/positive post into droid players complaining about that (though I want to) so I'll add a another building idea

Name: The Pentagon

It gives a 25% boost in defense for a single WD match up and can be implemented at any point in the war. Getting pounded? Add some def. Want to royally screw with intel? Use it. Tough match add it early. Suspect a sneak attack at the end? Use it then once a soft target now you have ruined a plan.

Cost: 500m. Each upgrade level adds an additional battle in which you could use it.

Just a thought. Might add some strategery to WD.

Drakhoan
07-23-2014, 01:34 PM
I think it is foolish to expect GREE to make a building available that pays out gold - gold purchases are what they rely on for income. Although maybe a gold mine would be viable if you had to purchase it with gold.

Purchase with gold is a good idea. As previously stated in this thread by someone, it could very well increase the gold purchases for those that have been tempted or already spend a very small amount.

Name: The Pentagon

It gives a 25% boost in defense for a single WD match up and can be implemented at any point in the war. Getting pounded? Add some def. Want to royally screw with intel? Use it. Tough match add it early. Suspect a sneak attack at the end? Use it then once a soft target now you have ruined a plan.

Cost: 500m. Each upgrade level adds an additional battle in which you could use it.

Just a thought. Might add some strategery to WD.

That would really tick some people off and greatly change WD.

SPWD
07-23-2014, 03:12 PM
I've voted gold mine,although it needs to be more than that stated but what about a valour building or boost as we can buy gold units with gold or cash units with cash so surely.....

Arc Burn
07-24-2014, 05:21 AM
That would really tick some people off and greatly change WD.

That's the point. WD strategy isn't really strategy...well the ally thing is brilliant but a major pain. It's kind of like gree's 'dice roll' but less stupid

Drakhoan
07-24-2014, 12:45 PM
That's the point. WD strategy isn't really strategy...well the ally thing is brilliant but a major pain. It's kind of like gree's 'dice roll' but less stupid

Could care less either way... adapt and overcome.

SUPhacks
07-24-2014, 02:28 PM
I would like them all

Nighthawk
07-24-2014, 06:45 PM

I voted Gold, but they are all GREAT ideas!

GoodGuy
07-24-2014, 08:45 PM
These are indeed very good ideas!

Best idea by far is Gold mine or some other building actually producing gold. But I doubt the game company would ever go for that.

An idea I have is a building that somehow changes or morphs the more money you pour into it. So it could go from something like a Supply Depot to a Monster Building, depending how much you invest in it.

VileDoom
08-18-2014, 03:42 PM
/bump

/morecharactersrequiredtomakeapost

IlliniFan1
08-18-2014, 04:29 PM
These need to be added to the game. Only one building per each allowed, though. It would finally give me a reason to spend all of my built up money.

Mcdoc
08-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Great thread !

headfaction
08-18-2014, 11:34 PM
I wish gree would take this thread serious and put it to good use!

Rustee Nail
08-21-2014, 03:36 AM
some very well thought out ideas. all i can say is bravo to you sir. Every building has a functional purpose in the game and would be gobbled up by all players.

AdamInToronto
08-21-2014, 05:58 PM
How about a Brickworks? The suggestions benefit either the individual solely, or the individual and possibly their faction. A Brickworks would serve to solely aid ones faction.

+1 if already mentioned.

Systematrix
08-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Awesome poll and ideas Thief!! I voted other because I think they should release them all!

2MblaZ
08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Agreed. Too bad none of them will ever be implemented.
Amen ! -_-

2MblaZ
08-21-2014, 08:05 PM
I wish gree would take this thread serious and put it to good use!

Let's all vote it 5* and hopefully they would at least look at it, maybe Tadaah will present it as greatly supported one by MW community in the next Monday morning meeting over cup of 'Lateh' ;]

Miss Soprano
08-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Let's all vote it 5* and hopefully they would at least look at it, maybe Tadaah will present it as greatly supported one by MW community in the next Monday morning meeting over cup of 'Lateh' ;]

I 5 stared it. We need to keep bumping this thread so we can get it into gree's ear! Or give Thief a job on buildings :D this thread is too well thought out not too!!!

Anzzi
08-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Finally someone said this out loud! Any of these would bring more interest to the game,especially for new and free players who now have a very little to do in the game... Also maybe putin them all out there, but u could only choose to build 2 or 3, that would make game more stratetic, especially for factions..some would be banks concentrating on donations, energy guys going for fltqs, quick healers for bosses..great idea all in all!

Thief
08-22-2014, 10:47 AM

Thanks I would love to see something get Implemented!

I 5 stared it. We need to keep bumping this thread so we can get it into gree's ear! Or give Thief a job on buildings :D this thread is too well thought out not too!!!

Haha I could never work for gree although sometimes I wish I could to expedite the process

Finally someone said this out loud! Any of these would bring more interest to the game,especially for new and free players who now have a very little to do in the game... Also maybe putin them all out there, but u could only choose to build 2 or 3, that would make game more stratetic, especially for factions..some would be banks concentrating on donations, energy guys going for fltqs, quick healers for bosses..great idea all in all!

I actually love the idea of releasing them all but forcing people to only get 2.

headfaction
08-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Bump! Gree keep this game long lasting and listen to the Thief. He has amazing ideas to keep the game fresh and fun! Thanks Thief for your wonderful ideas bro!

Asto
08-27-2014, 12:54 AM
I love these ideas Thief. I am aware we already have an alliance defence building but maybe gree could release another one which gives 3-5% alliance defence and the max upgrade level is 10. The main objective of this would be to try balance attack and defence out a little more. Either that or gree could increase the maximum level on the composite factory but I'd like to see another, different building

MikeG
08-29-2014, 06:41 AM
bump so all can see great ideas that should be implemented, I want all of them, but like the tactical of only pick a few from many.

VileDoom
08-29-2014, 01:28 PM
Absolutely agree with the suggestions to make people choose only 2 from the whole group.

Drakhoan
08-29-2014, 11:33 PM
We starting to work on this soon?

VileDoom
08-30-2014, 02:11 AM
We starting to work on this soon?

http://www.seraphicpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/WhenPigsFlyIcon001.jpg

Annihilator2
08-30-2014, 11:56 PM
I vote "other" because I don't want the LE buildings at all.
I have new account and don't have time for development of my base. Or allow two simultaneous updates or skeep some cycles or cancel the LE buildings.

headfaction
08-31-2014, 04:15 AM
I vote "other" because I don't want the LE buildings at all.
I have new account and don't have time for development of my base. Or allow two simultaneous updates or skeep some cycles or cancel the LE buildings.

You should quit while you're behind...

johnnybravoo77
08-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Congrats thief! Very constructive and well thought out.

MaverickINsc
09-01-2014, 06:01 AM

nice touch.....also while slightly off topic....how about re adjusting the defense buildings and adding a shoreline/water tile defense building......getting covereage over the new water buidings would be nice.....provided the defense buildings were relevant....or could add a building that increased the defense buildings effectiveness following thiefs logic of 10 level building that increases all defense buildings 20% in power

headfaction
09-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Bump for the best idea that we can't forget until gree puts it to good use!!

Sayiwont3377
09-21-2014, 06:09 AM
Okay first I think its awesome that Gree Releases a new LE building every Cycle. (no the buildings themselves are not always awesome but in this case its more about the new content than anything)

Now the Question is what new building type would add something to our Enjoyment of the game? This wouldn't be an LE building rather just a new release.

-Gold Mine-Produces gold. Plain and simple. As all buildings it has 10 Levels. A level 1 produces 1 gold every 24 hours while a level 10 produces 10 gold every 24 hours. The amount of gold is minimal but just like watching videos (which some people get and some don't) it a little incentive. A tease to help our gold reserves while probably pushing us to buy more gold once we have started to spend it.

Purchase Price: 250 Million (2 Available)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Red Light District- Stamina Regeneration. Everyone loves to attack (this game is called Modern war after all and we love to raid the spoils of war. This building will give 2% increments for quicker stamina. At 10% a 20% quicker Stamina Regeneration. Obviously the theme is a little suggestive but this is after all a game of war.

Purchase Price: 100 Million (1 Available)

-Fountain of Youth- Health Regeneration. "A man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health." Probably the most enticing potential new building in the game. A true gem and challenge that all can aspire to obtain. As such as the Red Light District This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for health Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 750 Million (1 Available)

Holy Temple of War- Energy Regeneration. More wars have been fought over Religion than any other factor. This is not just any religion though...this is one that forces us to stay glued to our phones tap tap taping for hours on end. Its a dedication that so many have accepted and sucked in. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Energy Regen. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Army Corp of Engineers- For the last 2.5 years one of the biggest challenges in this game is time. It took almost 2 years to upgrade my unit buildings and boost buildings and it seemed like I would never get there. The building is designed to speed up improvements so that upgrades can be completed quicker. This building will work in 2% increments for quicker for Upgrade times. (lvl 10 is 20%)

Purchase Price 200 Million (1 Available)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bank of London- As in all Banks they are there to create money from money. By upgrading this building it will pay out an interest rate based on your total cash already on hand. The rich can simply sit back and make money from money. (not sure if this is something gree can program) This building will work in 1% increments for daily interest payments with cash on hand at Midnight. (lvl 10 is 10%)

"Other" Fill in the Blank and Describe what you would like to see for a new building.

Gree will never go for these also go stick your head in In-N-Outs ass 👍🙈

RazAlguise
09-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Personally. I think the buildings that are far more valuable should be more expensive. Maybe some of them topping $1 bil. The gold mine should be purchased with gold like the composite factory was and we all know how good that building was.
And when I say more expensive I only mean the The Fountain of Youth, Holy Temple of War, and the Bank of London. These are already pricey bonuses to come by. They might be implemented in the game but Gree will make them hard to get. I'm all for them and some of the other ideas I heard.
I really liked the Fountain of Youth and the idea of a building that gave a % of more WD points (that's if we all still want to play WD since FA rewards are better. Lol)
Overall. Great ideas. Thief. You've been busy thinking. I expect more great things to come from VFF Legends. Keep it up.

jrb22250
09-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Thief, VERY VERY good. I hope GREE will take note and imply some of these.

jrb22250
09-22-2014, 04:18 PM
BTT a lot of thought went in this, would like to see mods / dev implement some of this

Lift Ticket
09-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Why is there not a choice for all of the above?

Awesome ideas theif

Baltimore Bully
09-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Buildings need to cost way more but wonderful and well thought out ideas. Now GREE support Thief's ideas!!!!...

The Pharoah
09-30-2014, 07:02 AM
These are excellent suggestions.

I'd like to see some of these offered as rewards, perhaps for purchasing a certain number of base expansions, completing all the mission maps, or upgrading buildings to max level. No need for them all to be bought, that way it gives even players with limited iph a shot at getting them as part of their growth in the game.

This could be the start of something beautiful :)

I Will Merc You
09-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Very awesome Thief. Great read, and fantastic ideas. Cheers!

snozuloz
09-30-2014, 07:58 PM
I choose all

Thief
10-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Buildings need to cost way more but wonderful and well thought out ideas. Now GREE support Thief's ideas!!!!...

Thanks Baltimore Bully. As time goes on the price should probably be increased but it was a first pass attempt for sure.

Selfproclaimed
10-13-2014, 09:12 PM
I'd go for the gold building,lol.

Speaking of buildings. In my absence, I missed a lot of buildings. Could Gree offer up past WD buildings for gold. I bet a lot of people missed buildings along the way and wish they could still get them and be willing to buy them with gold.

Thief
10-30-2014, 11:33 AM
I Submitted the Gold Mine, Fountain of Youth and Holy Temple of war for the Contest. unfortunately Gree didn't choose to utilize the Gold Mine in the list of 10 Finalists (I suppose they don't want us to get free gold) However They did choose the other 2 as of the other 10 finalists.

I know most wanted the gold mine but maybe if gree can start with the fountain of youth we can see others down the road that also have additional boosts.

Anyways feel free to vote for your favorites in here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101091-Player-Appreciation-Month-Design-An-Item-Voting!&p=1411396#post1411396

I Will Merc You
10-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Hands down the coolest thread on the forum. Well done Thief, and much respect!

There was no 'select all' choice...that is the one I would have chose. Instead, I selected 'other' :)

9/11 Memorial (so many reasons for using this...not going to waste your time...insert you own personal reason)
Cost: $1,000,000,000
Available buildings: 2
Bonus (in 1% increments): % reduction in XP gained (through raids/attacks/or both)
10% max reduction @ level 10

:) Thank you for the thought-provoking thread. I hope to see any of the buildings implemented in the future.

bam bam.
01-18-2015, 07:42 AM
Bump for a good idea

Lift Ticket
01-19-2015, 08:08 AM
Bump for a good idea

these were great ideas...and the fountain of youth even won the during the customer appreciation month, but of course gree doesn't care to implement it to MW