PDA

View Full Version : A note on Raid Boss help

miragemaster
07-14-2014, 01:32 PM
Just a personal note, when a helper jumps in to help out on Raid Boss, please make sure you have your Faction members lined up to hit all together. If a helper (especially big hitters) does not return after one event, you should know why.

AfterHours-Oliver
07-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Fair point indeed!

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Just a personal note, when a helper jumps in to help out on Raid Boss, please make sure you have your Faction members lined up to hit all together. If a helper (especially big hitters) does not return after one event, you should know why.

That's just about every faction that exists in here that requires help

free play
07-15-2014, 02:10 AM
So what your saying is the faction they needs help sits back and waits for the help to come and hit together, that's a waste of time isn't it, jumpers jump and hit, you can't expect factions to do notting until help arrives,

Maybe im reading the op wrong, factions font know when help is coming, time zones come into play,

If you your a jumper, the best thing to do is take your hit and if there faction is not maxed on health regen, go back to regen and jump again, that's what I do and it's worked fine

Moose02364
07-15-2014, 04:59 AM
I have jumped in to help factions that were halfway thru a 95 and only 15 of 54 members had a hit they need more help than I can give them

miragemaster
07-15-2014, 05:53 AM
LOL you are reading it wrongly, i am saying faction should not sit around and wait while helpers are helping/hitting. Faction should join in.

So what your saying is the faction they needs help sits back and waits for the help to come and hit together, that's a waste of time isn't it, jumpers jump and hit, you can't expect factions to do notting until help arrives,

Maybe im reading the op wrong, factions font know when help is coming, time zones come into play,

If you your a jumper, the best thing to do is take your hit and if there faction is not maxed on health regen, go back to regen and jump again, that's what I do and it's worked fine

NathanW
07-15-2014, 06:23 AM
That seems pretty logical. On that note we could use some help we're at 26/27 and took 6 lvl 100 bosses down so far but we could use a few more strong people to help us finish the bosses of quicker as time seems to be our biggest enemy if we want to finish 27/27. Anyone who's willing to help you welcome to stay the entire event and also get the Boomslang Chopper for finish the prestige missions if you haven't got the unit yet.
Our faction ID is 728096021 want to create my own thread for this but it seems like i need to posts some more before gree allows me to do so

Bndawgs
07-15-2014, 07:16 AM
LOL you are reading it wrongly, i am saying faction should not sit around and wait while helpers are helping/hitting. Faction should join in.

the best is when you go to jump and help and the faction members are there just doing single hits to get the minimum. Cause you know, have to get that individual unit too. :rolleyes:

free play
07-15-2014, 08:58 AM

Gotcha silly me lol, I hope to help in the last day, all the factions I have helped usually do there bit but I try help only to finish regular as those factions really get excited when they get regular done

big fat dad
07-15-2014, 09:28 AM
if you could help on regular fell free: 880 890 430 :)
they have fighing with boss70 at the moment

fatbodychris
07-15-2014, 09:48 AM
We are looking for help on 100 if someone wants to jump in. We all just did our megas. Code is 736552201 The Liberity Militia. Thank you so much