PDA

View Full Version : Doesnt Make Sense Gree !!

mrsiege
07-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Why wouldnt the boosts stack after getting the prize for Boomslang Elite. Fix this Gree before more complaints come in.

Auspex
07-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Lol, It's GREEtarded.

Danger Mouse
07-13-2014, 11:35 PM
You know what, I have a mentally handicapped younger brother. At least he was born that way and can't help it. I have no idea what gree's excuse is......

Nukesarge
07-13-2014, 11:45 PM
You know what, I have a mentally handicapped younger brother. At least he was born that way and can't help it. I have no idea what gree's excuse is......

Danger your always so constructive. Have we lost you to the dark side of criticism, hate, discontent and absolute negativity??

Danger Mouse
07-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Danger your always so constructive. Have we lost you to the dark side of criticism, hate, discontent and absolute negativity??

Au Contraire - I was always on the dark side, just thought I'd see if positivity made any difference. Nope ;)

Nukesarge
07-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Au Contraire - I was always on the dark side, just thought I'd see if positivity made any difference. Nope ;)

at least you tried. Regardless yes they have their flaws and yes there are areas that can be improved. But since I've been here I've seen noticeable change. And am quite happy with the efforts that have been put forward. Like another posted I also feel that if it weren't for this forum and guys like you and others it would not be what it is now and sure the way it will continue to improve on the future.

My only gripe would be that they are missing the mark on gold purchases from the masses instead of the few if they just reeled in some of the events and the target to achieve some of the better rewards. If it was more attainable I'd spend gold all day. But 2-3 vaults for 1 rewArd. Please!!

Adm. J(K96)
07-14-2014, 02:31 AM
You must have pretty low standards if you are happy with thier effort.

1GaDawg85
07-14-2014, 03:52 AM
Their efforts are poor at best.....they don't care about anyone but those that spend an extraordinary amount of money

Nukesarge
07-14-2014, 07:16 PM
And you 2 believe way to much of what you read hear on the forums. Most isolated cases. If half the people hear spent their time in their game and factions instead of here complaining it might be a better experience. I'm sorry you feel that way, but maybe you should listen more to those who don't have issues with this game and enjoy and are encourage by the timely corrections to things identified here on the forums by Gree and the moderators. And instead of bashing the guy who comes out in a sea of negativity to recognize the positive, exercise better skills in observance and listening instead of speaking your incessant regurgitation of hate and negative bias.
I AM SO TIRED OF ALL THE COMPLAINING. And am encourage by the mass exodus of angry old players who insisted Gree should do everything for them.

for those of you who constructively identify issues for mods and devs to address, THANK YOU. You are the ones that make this game great for players like me. Hat tip to you all!!!

sincerely,
Nuke

bam bam.
07-14-2014, 08:13 PM

Same happened to me, got sick of all the negativity so I decided to put a positive spin on a lot of threads. Even offered help to gree. But nothing has changed. So now i just call spades. Spades!.

I'm currently on a warning from Tadaaah but incompetence is incompetence and flogging a dead horse won't make it produce offspring. A million events at once. Gold requirements spastic thanks to top 10 teams paying it. And promises made to us over 2 yrs ago like an inventory system and clean up have never been delivered.