PDA

View Full Version : Victim of raids advice required

Tincanmike
07-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Hi guys

I have a mini account who is getting raided repeatedly by the same person. This in itself is not a problem as its part of the game. What I do have issue with is that he is several levels below me, his attack is over 20mil below my defence. Having looked through his inventory he doesn't seem to be a member of a top faction no big boost items.

So my question is when does someone's attack and defence scores become relevant when raiding and getting raided. How much more do I have be over his attack to stop losing?

Cheers

TCM

Turkey Bacon
07-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Itll pass if you don't attack him back....or you can be a real **** and take out all his boost buildings and keep doing it till he gets it

Dirty Mind
07-13-2014, 07:16 PM
raid him back. The worst is having someone sit on your base who is weaker than you and has an IPH of $1.98 so you cant get revenge.

Splat!
07-13-2014, 07:24 PM
Just buy a big box of tissues. It isnt your in game cash unless you are capable of keeping it.

bam bam.
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Level his base. Explain to him u will kill more in unit value than he can make from raiding u. Destroy all his defences n hit any and all of his money buildings. This is a war game. Declare war on him. Jihad his backside till he is walking funny. Unless he has a 100% destructible army this will hurt him.

You say 20mill lower but I believe its a percentage. If he is 1m n u r 21m he shouldn't be able to hit you but if u r 200m n he is 180m then u r fair game.

Alternatively;
lvl up super fast
Drop allies
Join his faction
Cry like a big girl to gree
Post hurt feelings report on his wall
Quit MW

Thief
07-13-2014, 08:02 PM
To answer your question i've been raiding by someone 60% of my stats. That ratio will result in plenty of failed attacks but at 80% they probably won't fail any raids.

Needless to say not much you can do to prevent someone from raiding you other than getting off their rivals list by camping, dropping allies or leveling up quickly.

TheDanimal
07-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Bring your defense to over 150% his attack.

Mastert55!
07-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Stop whining and it will pass. I've had people 200m lower Att than my deffense but still were able to hit me. My base is some sort of popular this past month since my bp is high for players.

Archer59
07-13-2014, 09:00 PM
Kill his boost buildings....players hate that. Then figure out when his best buildings payoff and raid him back. Whatever you do, don't let a lower level player get away with hitting you.

Gen CheeBye
07-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Here are some of my suggestions on how to rid yourself of pesky campers.

-Leave the cash buildings unrepaired for a week
-Change your in game name
-Reduce number of allies and hide
-Attack him everyday and destroy his boost buildings everytime you log in especially during WD
-Get stronger, long term solution is to focus on defense boosts and units with highest defense stats.

Amxze
07-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Hahhah I bet u this is that person I hit for a couple times for the other day for concrete then e posts on my wall what's your problem ****head I simply told him what t do. He just replied back whaeva. Isn't this game a war game arnt you sup post to raid and attack o there people. Tip if you don't want to get hit again stay of there feed and soont bit back. I won't stop hitting u in tell your of my feed for calling me a ****head that's what u get. So you can now call me a duck hea.

Amxze
07-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Oh and my 24hr collect in about and 5 hours come get them.

Systematrix
07-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Sychronize all bldgs with like regen times and get an app that lets you set timers at various intervals. Set a timer for the intervals you are concerned most with, obviously 12/24/48 would be the first. Then you can collect your money and he has nothing to raid.

And also he's lower than you so go attacking and raiding and take it out of his cash units. ;)

Danger Mouse
07-13-2014, 10:49 PM
I get raided by guys that have 25% less stats all the time, same as I routinely raid people with 25% higher stats than me. It's part of the game.
-
You have three options:
-
Go Jihad every time he hits you and take out every boost and money building you can find. Short term gain, but eventually long term pain as they then have you constantly in their sights and just keep coming back.

-
Just ignore it, don't retaliate (and therefore stop popping up on his radar) and it will go away.
-
Call the Wahmbulance.

Big she'd
07-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Got the same problem , im getting hit by someone 200 mill weaker than me , ( I dont understand how he is beating me for a start) , so next time he hits me im going nuclear on his base , sending him back to tne stone ages

good gawd noooo
07-14-2014, 01:11 AM
options are simple actually..
post funny **** on his wall make it scroll so you fall off.. or
drop allies or increase allies so your not in his normal list
once your building been raided don't collect for hour or 6 throw off his collections times
as already posted go nuclear on his base make it cost him more then he will make(follow up with numerous funny post so your not on his wall list)
get a timer set link up collections on your big buildings ie so all 12, 18,24 hour buildings payout exact same time(that is separately of course no 12 or 18 hour buildings will link up perfectly with a 24 hours building)
change your ingame name and hope he doesn't find you anyway
and finally just level up enough so he cant find you

those are all the simple options other then that you can cry about it(war game it gonna happen) or quit

ScrewThis
07-14-2014, 06:15 AM
Stop whining. We all attack and raid others. Only a small minority don't like it when it is done to them and complain on here. Just ride it out and ignore it. It doesn't matter. Nothing in this game matters. It is make-belief.

1GaDawg85
07-14-2014, 06:42 AM
I love when people cry about being raided....

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Itll pass if you don't attack him back....or you can be a real **** and take out all his boost buildings and keep doing it till he gets it

Never understood this concept, what does taking out boosts have anything to do with stopping from raiding. It would make me happy and give me a quick dial to his base that way. Boosts cost nothing to repair and chances are he has no cash units that you may be taking from him as its his mini account. I'm level 200 and have no cash units in my army and close to 300m attack. I enjoy when people hit my boosts with their nice bases to allow me to raid

Mastert55!
07-14-2014, 07:57 AM
Here are some of my suggestions on how to rid yourself of pesky campers.

-Leave the cash buildings unrepaired for a week
-Change your in game name
-Reduce number of allies and hide
-Attack him everyday and destroy his boost buildings everytime you log in especially during WD
-Get stronger, long term solution is to focus on defense boosts and units with highest defense stats.

Or you could hash out a treaty agreement.

NexusImperium
07-14-2014, 08:57 AM
Never understood this concept, what does taking out boosts have anything to do with stopping from raiding. It would make me happy and give me a quick dial to his base that way. Boosts cost nothing to repair and chances are he has no cash units that you may be taking from him as its his mini account. I'm level 200 and have no cash units in my army and close to 300m attack. I enjoy when people hit my boosts with their nice bases to allow me to raid

I'd like to know this as well. I understand how blacking out boost buildings can expose the victim to attacks from others but I don't know how it would get a player to back off the raiding.

Systematrix
07-14-2014, 12:59 PM
I like to take out their Infirmary first, then black out their base. Make them more likely to lose even more units.

El Wonka
07-14-2014, 01:08 PM
hmmmm...well I could tell you more of what NOT to do...than what to do...but then again..I raid alot too..so I know its part of the game..isnt that right SUP HAG!... lol

Tony Snow
07-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Collect on time

Maz
07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
If you want to be a real pain just wipe yourself off their feed. Flood them with messages till your sure your wiped. Lol also removed everyone else they potentially are raiding so your saving more then yourself.

Tornado
07-14-2014, 02:46 PM
Hi guys

I have a mini account who is getting raided repeatedly by the same person. This in itself is not a problem as its part of the game. What I do have issue with is that he is several levels below me, his attack is over 20mil below my defence. Having looked through his inventory he doesn't seem to be a member of a top faction no big boost items.

So my question is when does someone's attack and defence scores become relevant when raiding and getting raided. How much more do I have be over his attack to stop losing?

Cheers

TCM

What is your in game screen name and level?

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 02:59 PM
What is your in game screen name and level?

LOL, right I will protect you. If it's near level 65 I will be your guardian, not many can touch me. LOL

Tornado
07-14-2014, 03:24 PM
LOL, right I will protect you. If it's near level 65 I will be your guardian, not many can touch me. LOL

Honestly, it has nothing to do with 'protection.' I've been a raiding machine last two weeks or so. I was just curious if it was one of the guys I have been hitting. I admit I do my research (I.e., find a guy with a bunch of le's I'd like) and I check in periodically to see if they are available.. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. I've definitely hit the same guy more than once. Some people call this camping. I guess it is. I don't know. Honestly I'm not trying to be mean about it, but that's how you play the game right? I'm trying to get money mostly for the current LE building... I've got good iph (20 something mil) but not good enough to pay for all the LE upgrades myself.., so I raid.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Honestly, it has nothing to do with 'protection.' I've been a raiding machine last two weeks or so. I was just curious if it was one of the guys I have been hitting. I admit I do my research (I.e., find a guy with a bunch of le's I'd like) and I check in periodically to see if they are available.. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. I've definitely hit the same guy more than once. Some people call this camping. I guess it is. I don't know. Honestly I'm not trying to be mean about it, but that's how you play the game right? I'm trying to get money mostly for the current LE building... I've got good iph (20 something mil) but not good enough to pay for all the LE upgrades myself.., so I raid.

Notice the LOL as quotes. That was a joke to tell us the level so we can raid him.

VileDoom
07-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm amused at all the posts claiming the op is whining. Did you actually read the post before trolling or just jump right into it based upon the thread title?

Cheers

TCM

I'm also interested in knowing the actual values.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm amused at all the posts claiming the op is whining. Did you actually read the post before trolling or just jump right into it based upon the thread title?

I'm also interested in knowing the actual values.

Well the values are pretty accurate at most a/d. Just do some raiding of different defense levels and write results down. May be able to find your own medium. Post results, interested in yours. Have about 5 people that have done this with and the percentage is pretty close. Won't divulge right now until you do yours so we can compare

Modern War Forum GF
07-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Well the values are pretty accurate at most a/d. Just do some raiding of different defense levels and write results down. May be able to find your own medium. Post results, interested in yours. Have about 5 people that have done this with and the percentage is pretty close. Won't divulge right now until you do yours so we can compare

Highest GAP succesfull raided was 45% higher D then MY A (214m-310m)

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 04:30 PM

Did you lose any units? Mine consistently was about 37-40 without losing units. I can go higher but may lose some cash units. I don't have any cash units in my army so no big deal

Modern War Forum GF
07-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Did you lose any units? Mine consistently was about 37-40 without losing units. I can go higher but may lose some cash units. I don't have any cash units in my army so no big deal

No loss GAP for me about 35% on raids, higher do loose some units .. but only take it on if raid is worth possible loss (i.e. OVER 10M a pop)

On fights no loss GAP for me about -30%

VileDoom
07-14-2014, 04:37 PM

With a perfect raid record I will have to abstain from this project. :p

However, you still won't be able to account for their potential defensive skill points if those do factor into raids.

Wow! That's a pretty significant margin.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 04:49 PM
With a perfect raid record I will have to abstain from this project. :p

However, you still won't be able to account for their potential defensive skill points if those do factor into raids.

Never been a factor for me, those defensive skill points were probably even only useful when high units were around 100. After trial and error with main account happy to say my small account almost perfect at 2201-3. Those 3 losses all on same person but the 150m raid quite worth it for around level 70