Regards

Everyone in the MW community

GrimAmoeba
07-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Been there got that.
Can we have it changed please

Regards

I wouldn't say everyone. And you sure do whine quite a bit. You're probably not even doing it so whats the point is crying again

Rob TRK
07-13-2014, 03:04 PM
Or simply confirm that it will stack... 25% Air Defence is a good boost. Way better than the alliance boosts in my view

SimplyminiMW
07-13-2014, 03:31 PM
Or simply confirm that it will stack... 25% Air Defence is a good boost. Way better than the alliance boosts in my view

I wouldn't say it's as simple as that. Who wants to waste the gold & time clicking for a non stacking mod?

Dirty Mind
07-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Been there got that.
Can we have it changed please

Regards

except me. stop complaining

ScrewThis
07-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Does it stack? Yes or no? Come in Gree you programmed the damn thing you should be able to tell us instantly.

Turkey Bacon
07-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Does not stack, i finished prestige and can confirm it does not stack; ticket sent in

TheDanimal
07-13-2014, 04:36 PM
They are checking over their info on Monday. Should have an answer sometime around then

Turkey Bacon
07-13-2014, 04:37 PM
They are checking over their info on Monday. Should have an answer sometime around then

assumption? or did you have a line to someone at gree?

SpikeyKit
07-13-2014, 04:55 PM

Cheers chief good to have something.

1GaDawg85
07-13-2014, 05:51 PM
They will check on it Monday but will never have an answer

Rolinz
07-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Another GREEdy oversight or just plain lack of quality control?

Danger Mouse
07-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Another GREEdy oversight or just plain lack of quality control?

It's been my experience that those two aren't mutually exclusive but rather go hand in hand in MW.

Adm. J(K96)
07-14-2014, 02:38 AM
I think we all know exactly what happened and why it's not stacking.

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 04:03 AM
It's been my experience that those two aren't mutually exclusive but rather go hand in hand in MW.

I see you have gotten your panties all bunched up Danger.

This thread shouldn't be about changing the ltq prize. It should be about removing the error one from RB.
To hear people complain about not having to do an event is pretty low.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2014, 04:08 AM
I see you have gotten your panties all bunched up Danger.

This thread shouldn't be about changing the ltq prize. It should be about removing the error one from RB.
To hear people complain about not having to do an event is pretty low.

Huh? Sorry, completely lost me there.

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 04:38 AM

Not surprised.

Danger Mouse
07-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Ok, whatever. Bask in the glow of your obscure and vaguely incomprehensible glory. Whatever rocks your boat dude.

mwfighter
07-14-2014, 06:08 AM

Gree screws up, SimplyminiMW says something stupid. Queue next event and repeat. It puts a broken record to shame.

Donkey
07-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Gree, PLEASE CHANGE THE LTQ PRIZE OR REFUND ALL OUR GOLD. Popups with the prize seem to be as random as a lotto jackpot so most, myself included hadn't any idea until this morning.

TheDanimal
07-14-2014, 06:29 AM
*grabs lawn chair & popcorn*

1GaDawg85
07-14-2014, 06:36 AM
So who's buying the first round of drinks?

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 07:18 AM
Gree, PLEASE CHANGE THE LTQ PRIZE OR REFUND ALL OUR GOLD. Popups with the prize seem to be as random as a lotto jackpot so most, myself included hadn't any idea until this morning.

Refund your gold for something that has shown the reward the same since event came out. Also saying you didn't know the reward and still spent the gold is completely on you

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 07:31 AM
Ok, whatever. Bask in the glow of your obscure and vaguely incomprehensible glory. Whatever rocks your boat dude.

You're noticeably upset in every post you make. You go out of your way to complain and add negativity to a forum meant for information. Your bloody panties are pulled up too high.

Gree screws up, SimplyminiMW says something stupid. Queue next event and repeat. It puts a broken record to shame.

You still don't get it. Gree screws up on the RAID BOSS GOAL PRIZES. The community bands together and takes advantage of it to receive a unit for entire factions that wasn't suppose to be there. Gree then releases a PVE LTQ that has that exact same unit as the final reward. Where should gree correct their mistake? The LTQ or the raid boss reward?

Gree should remove the raid boss unit for beating one level 105 or Masters Goal #1. Add 1 day to the PVE LTQ (which will overlap with the fltq/iLTQ in the schedule already). Just so we can hear more complaining and whining from dumb people like OP or mwfighter.

We were all given a pve LTQ final prize FOR FREE. Still people come on here and cry like babies because the units don't stack.

So cue dumbass remarks from mwfighter.......

Kefa
07-14-2014, 09:00 AM
We were all given a pve LTQ final prize FOR FREE.

You can kill a level 105 boss in 120 minutes for free? Wow, that's very impressive. The vast majority of teams can't even kill the 100's without gold or outside help.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 09:13 AM
You can kill a level 105 boss in 120 minutes for free? Wow, that's very impressive. The vast majority of teams can't even kill the 100's without gold or outside help.

Most factions can kill a level 100 boss in 10 minutes or less for free. Just get all your members active, this may be your issue

Commander Joe
07-14-2014, 09:31 AM
This doesn't seem like a difficult issue to resolve. This has been an issue for 2 days now. Can we please get comment from a moderator.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 09:37 AM
This doesn't seem like a difficult issue to resolve. This has been an issue for 2 days now. Can we please get comment from a moderator.

As we all know, excuse me most of us know the mods don't work on weekends and will probably start commenting on issues late afternoon as they usually do when responding

Tadaaah
07-14-2014, 10:01 AM
We are currently looking over the rewards as we received many questions over the course of the weekend.

Kefa
07-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Most factions can kill a level 100 boss in 10 minutes or less for free. Just get all your members active, this may be your issue

Most factions? There are thousands of factions. Since most factions do not have 60 members, let's give a massive fudge benefit and say 50 accounts in the faction, which is far from the truth for most factions. Let's also say that all 50 accounts are online simultaneously, which is also a ridiculous notion even in top 10 factions. Finally, let's say all 50 accounts use a force attack, which for free is only possible to do once in that time if you have waited for everyone to regen full health. A level 100 raid boss this round is 4.9 billion hit points. That means you are saying MOST factions have 50 members who are all online at the same time who have a raw, totally unboosted attack stat of 20 million, yielding a likely boosted attack stat of 80-100M.

Most top 50 teams may have stats like that, but most top 250 teams, while they have a few members over 100M, have an average boosted attack stat of 50ish million. Most top 250 teams can kill a level 100 raid boss with 2 force attacks each in 1 hour 15min with decent participation.

Most teams below top 400, which is MOST factions, can't even kill a level 100 without gold or outside help.

Be realistic. Top 100 teams do not comprise the majority of the player base. Top 100 teams probably didn't need to, but Most factions who beat that level 150 boss spent gold to do it.

Donkey
07-14-2014, 10:26 AM
Your post makes ZERO sense. My point is there was no popup. Without the popup, how exactly did you know what the reward was?

Refund your gold for something that has shown the reward the same since event came out. Also saying you didn't know the reward and still spent the gold is completely on you

Tadaaah
07-14-2014, 10:29 AM
The bonus will stack. We have confirmed that we will make the bonus stack.

Fix will be implemented hopefully by end of day, Tuesday.

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 10:32 AM

You only need 25 members with a FA of 100m + to kill a lvl 105 for free in time. So yes we did it for free. Lots could & did.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Your post makes ZERO sense. My point is there was no popup. Without the popup, how exactly did you know what the reward was?

You incorrect sir, there was a popup. Do a little research and you too may be able to find it!!

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Most factions? There are thousands of factions. Since most factions do not have 60 members, let's give a massive fudge benefit and say 50 accounts in the faction, which is far from the truth for most factions. Let's also say that all 50 accounts are online simultaneously, which is also a ridiculous notion even in top 10 factions. Finally, let's say all 50 accounts use a force attack, which for free is only possible to do once in that time if you have waited for everyone to regen full health. A level 100 raid boss this round is 4.9 billion hit points. That means you are saying MOST factions have 50 members who are all online at the same time who have a raw, totally unboosted attack stat of 20 million, yielding a likely boosted attack stat of 80-100M.

Most top 50 teams may have stats like that, but most top 250 teams, while they have a few members over 100M, have an average boosted attack stat of 50ish million. Most top 250 teams can kill a level 100 raid boss with 2 force attacks each in 1 hour 15min with decent participation.

Most teams below top 400, which is MOST factions, can't even kill a level 100 without gold or outside help.

Be realistic. Top 100 teams do not comprise the majority of the player base. Top 100 teams probably didn't need to, but Most factions who beat that level 150 boss spent gold to do it.

With no regen bonus every member can hit twice during 2 hour period

mwfighter
07-14-2014, 10:57 AM
You're noticeably upset in every post you make. You go out of your way to complain and add negativity to a forum meant for information. Your bloody panties are pulled up too high.

You still don't get it. Gree screws up on the RAID BOSS GOAL PRIZES. The community bands together and takes advantage of it to receive a unit for entire factions that wasn't suppose to be there. Gree then releases a PVE LTQ that has that exact same unit as the final reward. Where should gree correct their mistake? The LTQ or the raid boss reward?

Gree should remove the raid boss unit for beating one level 105 or Masters Goal #1. Add 1 day to the PVE LTQ (which will overlap with the fltq/iLTQ in the schedule already). Just so we can hear more complaining and whining from dumb people like OP or mwfighter.

We were all given a pve LTQ final prize FOR FREE. Still people come on here and cry like babies because the units don't stack.

So cue dumbass remarks from mwfighter.......

Another day on the forum, I'm right, you're wrong. Gree is making the ILTQ unit stack.

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Another day on the forum, I'm right, you're wrong. Gree is making the ILTQ unit stack.

I'm sure anyone with common sense would know this also. Tadaah actually made a post weeks ago stating rewards will now start to stack.

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 11:30 AM

What are you right about? Delusional much? I said people are crying because they don't stack, at which time they didn't. So another failed attempt on your behalf to be "right". Well done by the one person on the forums that clearly doesn't get it.

TheDanimal
07-14-2014, 11:53 AM

Thanks Tadaaah!

Modern War Forum GF
07-14-2014, 11:57 AM
I'm sure anyone with common sense would know this also. Tadaah actually made a post weeks ago stating rewards will now start to stack.

Common Sense .. lmao ..

Since when did common sense made sense in GREE'S world?

And do you truly beleive a promiss from a mod is worth anything? (stating a claim based on a post made a while ago will not get you anywhere!)

Read mod reaction on this issue:

This reads as follows: They do not stack, this was not planned, this has to be fixed & this will be fixed 'hopefully' by end of day....

Back to the Common Sense:

- If players jump to tickets and screaming on the forum: Common Sense tell's you Gree will probably try to FIX something. In this case it could also have been take away a reward that was clearly not intended to be awarded.
Let's be happy we get to keep that, and stop trolling eachother and trying to figure out who is RIGHT .. Cause in GREE'S world we are ALL right!

Cobra Kai
07-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks Tadaaah. That is the correct decision and I applaud the sense used by the team to make that happen.

Adm. J(K96)
07-14-2014, 02:32 PM

And he also said months ago that the data surge would be fixed "soon".

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 03:04 PM
And he also said months ago that the data surge would be fixed "soon".

It was fixed, even though its not to levels where some of you want it; a fix went into place and works for most.

clevoh
07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Did they make this stack or are they still working on it?

Tadaaah
07-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Did they make this stack or are they still working on it?

The update will go out, hopefully, by the end of the day today. This will make them stack.

lemonhaze
07-15-2014, 11:28 AM
The update will go out, hopefully, by the end of the day today. This will make them stack.

thanks taadah for the update :D

Modern War Forum GF
07-15-2014, 02:09 PM

Datapush out .. confirmed units stack!