PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tadaaah - Video gold not paying out.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 07:08 PM
I watched your videos that you earn advertising revenue for playing on your platform, how come you've stopped forwarding on the payment and no longer pay out gold? This happens on both my accounts, both iOS devices, so not just some random event affecting one machine.
-
And don't patronise me by telling me to reset, reconnect, re establish, reboot, re anything. Fix it.

Tee
07-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Same here on 4 accounts.

Bob_55
07-12-2014, 07:19 PM
Same here too

SimonH
07-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Same here.

Grizz875
07-12-2014, 07:24 PM
And it's Saturday. Good luck getting an answer before Monday afternoon.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 07:30 PM
And it's Saturday. Good luck getting an answer before Monday afternoon.

Oh I know. And good luck getting a solution before Christmas.

Phelpsy
07-12-2014, 07:33 PM
So it's not just me

Suspect5
07-12-2014, 07:39 PM
It's a third party deal, don't expect tadaaah or gree to offer a fix. Personally I think it's great I haven't had a gold vid in months level the playing filed

skywalker_98
07-12-2014, 08:08 PM
It's a third party deal, don't expect tadaaah or gree to offer a fix. Personally I think it's great I haven't had a gold vid in months level the playing filed

I wrote GREE telling them I haven't seen a free gold video in over two weeks.Got the third party ad B.S.also asked why iOS gets 2 gold per video and about three weeks ago GREE cut Android users to one gold per video instead of the two we was getting.Said make all users on level playing field and they said they were working on syncing all systems..it worked fine before and it takes weeks to do??? It only took them one day to screw it up..go figure

Thief
07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Wondering if it was just me. Apparently not.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
I wrote GREE telling them I haven't seen a free gold video in over two weeks.Got the third party ad B.S.also asked why iOS gets 2 gold per video and about three weeks ago GREE cut Android users to one gold per video instead of the two we was getting.Said make all users on level playing field and they said they were working on syncing all systems..it worked fine before and it takes weeks to do??? It only took them one day to screw it up..go figure

I still have the videos. That's the problem, I'm watching the cruddy things and not getting paid for it. I should have about 50 gold by now, on both accounts.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Maybe I should just download one of those other games the video is advertising and see what sort of customer satisfaction experience I get there instead of here. Can't be any worse......

Alexindahouss94
07-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Wasn't getting gold for a moment, i just stopped watching them for a while and now i'm getting my free video gold once again.

Skleinsmith
07-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Same thing on my 2 iOS accounts. Also happening to other people in my faction.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Ok, started getting gold again. But only on new videos. Some back pay for time wasted watching videos for nothing would be nice Tadaah.

07-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Out of curiosity, you guys are collecting from a building and depositing it in your vault, or making a small purchase, or anything that syncs the server back up after the videos, right? If not, that's your problem. Do it after your video level cap is reached, and you can actually watch the gold increase in your account. Yesterday I ended up with 32 gold from 16 videos (almost all of which were for Pacifico beer, man I'm thirsty) and today between one sitting this morning and tonight, collected 66 more gold. About 75% Pacifico beer, 22% Guardians of the Galaxy, and one or two videos for a game I've never heard of. All 98 made it to my account fine. If you ever do have a problem with the video gold, try a quick server sync first. I have to do it every day, so I'm guessing it's normal. Hope it helps. And enjoy some nice , cold, refreshing Pacifico beer.

bam bam.
07-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey nothing else works around here. Why should this be any different?

bam bam.
07-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Out of curiosity, you guys are collecting from a building and depositing it in your vault, or making a small purchase, or anything that syncs the server back up after the videos, right? If not, that's your problem. Do it after your video level cap is reached, and you can actually watch the gold increase in your account. Yesterday I ended up with 32 gold from 16 videos (almost all of which were for Pacifico beer, man I'm thirsty) and today between one sitting this morning and tonight, collected 66 more gold. About 75% Pacifico beer, 22% Guardians of the Galaxy, and one or two videos for a game I've never heard of. All 98 made it to my account fine. If you ever do have a problem with the video gold, try a quick server sync first. I have to do it every day, so I'm guessing it's normal. Hope it helps. And enjoy some nice , cold, refreshing Pacifico beer.

Im im all over the server sync issue mate. And I get gold for an average of 3/4 of vids. The rest i dont get paid!. I'm probably owed 250 gold by now tbh.

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 11:43 PM

Yeah, tried it all. Been there, done that, have the T-shirt.

SimplyminiMW
07-13-2014, 02:47 AM

I can't see how you made 66 gold in one day considering gree caps every user to 20 videos a day.
Sounds like a server error. Not from us to gree but gree to third parties. Although I haven't had any issues getting gold from the 2-3 videos I get a day.

I am a cow!
07-13-2014, 03:58 AM
I can't see how you made 66 gold in one day considering gree caps every user to 20 videos a day.
Sounds like a server error. Not from us to gree but gree to third parties. Although I haven't had any issues getting gold from the 2-3 videos I get a day.

It's no longer capped... I got 30 videos a few weeks ago and no haven't had more than 5 since in 1 day

KingDante!
07-13-2014, 04:03 AM
For the last month Android hasnt had video gold.. welcome to the party :)

uncensored
07-13-2014, 07:13 AM
For the last month Android hasnt had video gold.. welcome to the party :)

Same here no gold vid's for a month on droid,come on gree FIX IT even up the playing field

Sheldor Sir
07-13-2014, 08:21 AM
I did a loaod os tapjoy apps last week and nothing appeared dont know if tapjoy or Gree issue

SPWD
07-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Same here nothing on droid

MrFister
07-13-2014, 01:22 PM
nothing on two accounts. two tickets sent in

Area51z
07-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Same here too

Been that way for two months on my iPhone. Am still getting it on iPad tho.

I am a cow!
07-13-2014, 04:19 PM
I did a loaod os tapjoy apps last week and nothing appeared dont know if tapjoy or Gree issue

Then that's tapjoys issue send them a ticket (which they will ignore)

Moose02364
07-13-2014, 05:16 PM
At least you are getting videos I have been frozen out from even pulling them up, sent three requests with no response not even we got your request, sent thru another account and was told it had to come from the problem account yet they will no acknowledge

ACE/SUPG
07-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Wondering if it was just me. Apparently not.

Same here guess it's a whole bunch,just sum don't know how too report it

ACE/SUPG
07-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I also notice on my samsung I might be lucky get 6 videos a day but 30-40 on iPad,that's not fair,do you'll got a deal with Apple & screw droid users,or just a glitch that needa be fixed

ACE/SUPG
07-13-2014, 06:08 PM
What are you'll gonna try to do to fix the issue about all of us who spent valor on original valor units,before you'll decided too come up with new and better ones,we just get screwed for buying em,or you'll gonna try figure a way we can sell old valor units and buy some that would make it right

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 07:57 AM
What are you'll gonna try to do to fix the issue about all of us who spent valor on original valor units,before you'll decided too come up with new and better ones,we just get screwed for buying em,or you'll gonna try figure a way we can sell old valor units and buy some that would make it right

Because this has so much to do with current topic

skywalker_98
07-14-2014, 07:58 AM
Same here guess it's a whole bunch,just sum don't know how too report it

I posted earlier about android not receiving free gold videos.Well I see I'm not alone .I turned a ticket got typical BS from GREE.Talked to my faction players on iOS are still getting videos and getting paid 2 gold per video.The last day I got free gold video it paid one gold turned in ticket..GREE responds that all free gold videos will pay 1 gold .I wait two days talk to my iOS friends and they are getting 2 gold still and still are now and their videos have never stopped .GREE worry's so much that Apple will drop the game they push droid users to the side.Maybe we should start complaining to Google and see what happens .GREE look around..there are more droid users coming online now than iOS ..just treat us fairly!! Bet no one from GREE even reads these posts!

marebear
07-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Mine works

GrimAmoeba
07-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Mine works

+1
10 chars

Suspect5
07-14-2014, 11:25 AM
i just looked up my last thread i did on this last year and realized its been 9 months since i was able to see a vid, while others are able to use the gold during war, finish ltq, ext it puts me at a great disadvantage. just sucks is all im saying and i wish they would get rid of them altogether and have a gold building.

Sacrifice
07-14-2014, 07:20 PM
I have just sat here and watched tons of videos for gold and have not been awarded one bar. Gree, can you please reply to this thread as to why this is happening and what is going to be done about it, please?

Rolinz
07-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Did 10 yesterday and no gold. Today watched another 10 and still no gold.

I am sure they will not be giving us the gold we earned.

Any ideas when this will get fixed?

Asto
07-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Same thing on crime city as well. Neither of my my accounts of both games are giving out gold- awesome👍

Tadaaah
07-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Is this through TapJoy or AdColony videos? Thanks.

Area51z
07-16-2014, 10:47 AM

The woman that responded to my ticket said it was ad colony and they were not responding yo her inquiries. Thanks for your interest. :)

HonuMike
07-16-2014, 07:54 PM
I have an IOS and 2 android devices. I have been able to watch videos on my IOS, but haven't been able to watch videos on the droids for at least a week now. But, you can always intall, run, delete....rinse and repeat. It sucks, but it works...

Juggernaut
07-16-2014, 11:39 PM

AdColony videos - Gold not getting credited or 1 in 5 getting credited.

Tadaaah
07-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the information. Passing this along for investigation.

Danger Mouse
07-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the information. Passing this along for investigation.

Hi Tadaaah.

-
This is a load of rubbish Tadaaah. The gold has NEVER been credited to my accounts. There is no delayed rate, there is no rate at all. It never showed up at all and it's been weeks, so that's some delay.
-
Can I kindly suggest that if your support team don't have an answer to the problem that they stop lying to us?
-
Thanks, DM

Tardavic
07-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Hey guys, we are currently looking into the video offers not paying out, and should have this resolved soon.

We will try to keep you updated as often as possible!

SimplyminiMW
07-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Hey guys, we are currently looking into the video offers not paying out, and should have this resolved soon.

We will try to keep you updated as often as possible!

I think this requires some free gold to be handed out. Some people live off of free gold to help their factions through massive amounts of events

skywalker_98
07-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Tadaaah ...mine is Tapjoy no videos for over 2 weeks on android

CC1
08-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Mine appeared to be working up until this morning. Now I'm not getting gold credit either. Oddly, I just did an update that was for "bug fixes". Lose one bug get another. Go figure. It is Gree after all.

Systematrix
08-01-2014, 07:27 AM
Confirmed. I just watched 3 videos on Android and received 0 gold. Sync'ed with server and even restarted...nothing. I don't know if it's Tapjoy or Ad Colony or whatever...

Jaded Fusion
08-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Whatever it is, it's being ignored by mods. Gold videos haven't worked in a while and nothing has been done.
Gree has a cap of 20 videos per day per account. Gree should reward all players with 40gx30(days) to compensate.

Pidgeot
08-01-2014, 08:28 AM
I had received any gold video since the UI update 2 months ago. I check everyday and nothing. Its so annoying nothing works on Android. I could be + 300 gold by now.

hubsy
08-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Same thing here. Although I don't even have the button any more on my droid. Several tickets sent in and a January 2018 eta on the fix being implemented.

Pidgeot
08-01-2014, 09:10 AM
They need to compensate android users a large amount of gold to make up for this.

WBS
08-01-2014, 10:00 AM
I watched videos this morning and did not receive 6 gold. Not much but it adds up

Jaded Fusion
08-01-2014, 10:56 AM
It's not just android that is having this issue

rscary
08-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Don't expect a reasonable response from gree next week regarding these issues. They will tell u they are not responsible for gold videos and contact the 3rd party for any questions.

I did receive all of my gold (12) from videos apx 1 hour ago on my Android account. As for my ios account, haven't received any videos yet, so no gold there...

WBS
08-01-2014, 01:07 PM
This morning I went to watch free gold and it would show the rocket that starts before each free video then it stops and goes back to the free gold screen where you choose video or offer.

Tardavic
08-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Guys, so I have an update for those of you on Android! Our engineers are currently investigating gold not being received from watching video offers. We currently have this issue on iOS, which is also being investigated.

We will do our best to provide an update when possible of any latest updates!

{Kill Joy}
08-01-2014, 01:57 PM
I recieved 40 gold this morning from watching 20 videos. on Ios. Last version.

Systematrix
08-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Guys, so I have an update for those of you on Android! Our engineers are currently investigating gold not being received from watching video offers. We currently have this issue on iOS, which is also being investigated.

Thanks for the update Tardavic. :)

BTW: iOS gold videos are working fine for me, just not Android.

KillerDriller
08-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Same here. Videos pay on iOS. I finally got a couple videos on android but they didnt pay out. For a very long time I never got any videos on android at all.

Bazze
08-02-2014, 03:27 AM
No payouts on droid here...this is the 3rd time now in 1week

jonieh
08-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Mine appeared to be working up until this morning. Now I'm not getting gold credit either. Oddly, I just did an update that was for "bug fixes". Lose one bug get another. Go figure. It is Gree after all.

I contacted AdColony as I can't even get the videos to appear on the device to claim the free gold. The TS lead there sent me back to GREE who then claimed it "that is determined by the third party advertiser. Additionally, if you are in a market where your App store does not support the use of the third party advertiser, you will not receive any video offers." GREE then sent me back to AdColony. Wonder where I'll end up next?

Snatcher
08-03-2014, 01:33 AM
Watched last 2days like 20 vids now and no gold was Added so i put in 2tickets and the only retarded response i get is that its not there problem.. Well actually it is there problem so plz i want my watched video gold asap

killing fields
08-03-2014, 01:58 AM
I watched your videos that you earn advertising revenue for playing on your platform, how come you've stopped forwarding on the payment and no longer pay out gold? This happens on both my accounts, both iOS devices, so not just some random event affecting one machine.
-
And don't patronise me by telling me to reset, reconnect, re establish, reboot, re anything. Fix it.

Same on my android device ! Since the latest update I dont get the gold for watching the videos (3-5 videos aday)

Oliver111
08-03-2014, 06:25 AM
same here:mad:

solowalker
08-03-2014, 08:56 AM
on the rare chance I am offered videos to watch on android, I would expect a payout. today I got a whopping 2 videos to watch! YAY! But of course I got paid out ZERO gold for watching them.

Why can't we fix this video gold thing. make it X videos per day no matter which device IOS/Android. And then actually pay out.

I have faction members on IOS that get 40 to 50 gold a day on videos. On android the faction members receive sporadic videos. Why is it some devices go a week without seeing a video and others get them daily?

mayhem
08-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Yep, 8 vids... No gold

JimmyThePick
08-03-2014, 06:27 PM

Tardavic / Tadaaah,

Here is some info that may help your team troubleshoot. Andriod version 4.2.3 build 134 does award free gold after watching a video. It displays a message after each video: "Thanks! Your reward will be paid out shortly" I would wager that versions earlier than that work as expected too. Andriod version 4.2.6 build 137 does not award gold after watching a video. It does not display the thank you message. In both cases, the behavior is consistent.

CC1
08-04-2014, 06:16 AM
I think this requires some free gold to be handed out. Some people live off of free gold to help their factions through massive amounts of events

Im im all over the server sync issue mate. And I get gold for an average of 3/4 of vids. The rest i dont get paid!. I'm probably owed 250 gold by now tbh.

Don't expect any compensation whatsoever. That would require a responsible/accountable company which we all know is not Gree. They don't even have a system to verify that you watched the videos (their words).

The advertisers (who probably pay by impressions) may be interested to know that questionable systems are billing them for number of commercials watched and the negative image created by their association with an unaccountable, irresponsible company and one who views their customers with such contempt.

Namshilah
08-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Still no gold for many days. On android, and most up to date MW.
Maybe slow down the rollout of new gold grabbing events by a couple hours and have the developers fix this. It is after all a breach of contract.

Jaded Fusion
08-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Still no gold on my iOS account

Tardavic
08-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Android Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!

Dborg
08-04-2014, 10:39 PM
Video offer still active on Android. ..just watched a video with no gold pay off....on the flip side just got 2 gold on from the 1 video i get every 3 or 4 days on ios..BS

qwertyguy
08-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Video offer still active on Android. ..just watched a video with no gold pay off....on the flip side just got 2 gold on from the 1 video i get every 3 or 4 days on ios..BS

Video offer is still active for both Android and iOS, but Android gets no credit despite watching Huge numbers of videos. iOS get paid off but only gets a small percentage of videos that we used to get.

So I can basically confirm.

killing fields
08-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Gree fixed the andriod video's !! Normally I can watch 3 to 5 video's aday and now 0. Lol . Great job gree

jbaker1892
08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Ive been waiting for too long for my gold and really want gree to sort it out its essential to those who dont want to pay money and it is very annoy

Snatcher
08-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Tardavic dont copy emails from gree its against TOS

kguittar
08-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Android Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!

HAHA! But I'm sure Gree will gladly accept the money the third party pays them for that service. I wonder if they know we aren't being compensated for the advertisement.

IceCold350
08-05-2014, 07:52 PM
So it's not just me

Same here. This sucks

Shred
08-05-2014, 08:05 PM
Hay guys. Tried to buy a vault a gold and it said "can't connect to server". What's up.

nocebl
08-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Mods, any update on this one?

Tadaaah
08-07-2014, 10:33 AM
There is an announcement in the announcement section. Videos will be turned off until further notice as we work with our partners to get this sorted out. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

nocebl
08-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the update. That was fast.

solowalker
08-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Why not also suspend IOS to keep a fair playing field? special treatment?

Tardavic
08-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Why not also suspend IOS to keep a fair playing field? special treatment?

The issue with Android videos being turned off is not the same issue happening in iOS. For Android, there is a problem on their end that is being looked into, which is why the videos had to be turned off. This is only temporary and we will keep you updated!

Also, if you are on an older version (4.2.3, 4.2.4) please be sure to update to Version 4.2.7 as the video offers have been temporarily disabled with this update.

Again, thanks for your patience and understanding while we continue with this investigation.

solowalker
08-08-2014, 03:55 PM
The issue with Android videos being turned off is not the same issue happening in iOS. For Android, there is a problem on their end that is being looked into, which is why the videos had to be turned off. This is only temporary and we will keep you updated!

Also, if you are on an older version (4.2.3, 4.2.4) please be sure to update to Version 4.2.7 as the video offers have been temporarily disabled with this update.

Again, thanks for your patience and understanding while we continue with this investigation.

Tardavic... I don't think you understand "Unfair" If IOS can see videos and get gold and Android is disabled. You are hurting the android customer base with "Unfair treatment" The only just thing to do is disable on all platforms, or give out gold for what was missed, but could of been achieved.

Sparkle
08-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Tardavic... I don't think you understand "Unfair" If IOS can see videos and get gold and Android is disabled. You are hurting the android customer base with "Unfair treatment" The only just thing to do is disable on all platforms, or give out gold for what was missed, but could of been achieved.

Ditto. As usual IOS is getting another advantage. Android should be given as much as 60 x 2 bars of gold for every day that iOS gets to view as many as 60 videos while Android is getting nothing for several months.

τнε RJ
08-09-2014, 11:52 PM
It's shameful for gree that players are getting off the game.. I feel pity for community manager lol he has firing or questions but no support from product team for answers to it.. Sorry but it's true

Tardavic
08-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Guys, once the issue has been fixed on their end, the videos will be turned back on! Again, we will keep you updated!

786TRYX
08-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Free gold? Never heard of it...

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 01:50 PM
2 more videos, still no gold.

Ios

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 02:26 PM
2 more videos, still no gold.

Ios

Why should you get gold? Read and learn

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Why should you get gold? Read and learn

Your two cents are worth less.
Learnt anything?

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Your two cents are worth less.
Learnt anything?
May mean nothing but it has already been stated why not paying out. Learn to read once again. Free gold, cheap lazy bastard

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 03:33 PM
May mean nothing but it has already been stated why not paying out. Learn to read once again. Free gold, cheap lazy bastard

No, it's been explained why android hasn't been receiving gold. Nothing mentioned about ios.
Still learning aren't ya. I do enjoy your posts grim, nothing personal.

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 03:42 PM
No, it's been explained why android hasn't been receiving gold. Nothing mentioned about ios.
Still learning aren't ya. I do enjoy your posts grim, nothing personal.

POST TO JADED CONFUSION

So you left your limit to reading just one post in a forum, congrats. As I said learn to read, and yes it is in this thread. You just need to learn to comprehend!! You posted it so guessed you read, I was wrong. Highlighting so maybe you can see AND read this time. This is not the same issue is saying there is an issue. Nowhere did it say its fixed!! By saying this they acknowledged an issue!!

And please once again enjoy my post as I explained it. If you would like me to break down more I can

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 03:49 PM
POST TO JADED CONFUSION

So you left your limit to reading just one post in a forum, congrats. As I said learn to read, and yes it is in this thread. You just need to learn to comprehend!! You posted it so guessed you read, I was wrong. Highlighting so maybe you can see AND read this time. This is not the same issue is saying there is an issue. Nowhere did it say its fixed!! By saying this they acknowledged an issue!!

And please once again enjoy my post as I explained it. If you would like me to break down more I can

Videos on ios have not been turned off, and others are having no problem being rewarded for it. So no they have not explained what is actually going on.
So As I stated before, 2 more videos & no gold. My comment still stands without your useless babble.

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 03:56 PM
You just don't understand. They in no way said were turned off. It just said is not the same issue as IOS. And yes others are having same issue, just not you. Where do you get your information others are not having the same issue. What were your sample numbers to stand by this? And of course you comments still stand, as does the ignorance

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 04:14 PM
You just don't understand. They in no way said were turned off. It just said is not the same issue as IOS. ! And yes others are having same issue, just not you. Where do you get your information others are not having the same issue. What were your sample numbers to stand by this? And of course you comments still stand, as does the ignorance

You're clearly too wrapped up into having an argument.

Reported your comment for badgering.

EDITED BY CLEMENTINE: REMOVED PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM ORIGINAL POST AND THIS ONE.

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 04:34 PM
LOL reported, mature!! HAHA, found to be wrong; couldn't put up with it. MOMMY, he's not playing fair. LOL, fool!! Age/ possible 12!! Look who had items removed?

Jaded Fusion
08-14-2014, 04:41 PM
LOL reported, mature!! HAHA, found to be wrong; couldn't put up with it. MOMMY, he's not playing fair. LOL, fool!! Age/ possible 12!! Look who had items removed?

Yes it's immature to argue with someone on the Internet. So people are paid to intervene.

jbaker1892
08-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Gree r u gonna give compensation?

Snatcher
08-21-2014, 05:48 AM
And yet again for 3days no gold nor any vids

slgreenwell
12-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Whatever became of this issue? Be been checking daily a galaxy S4 and 2 tablets running kitkat and they still do not have any videos from adcolony. They also do not receive credit for watching tapjoy videos.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-31-2014, 04:55 AM
mines same hardly a video in years then few months ago they worked but did not paypit i complained to gree tapjoy and adcolony and still got no gold and now back to no videos.

nowtapjoy installs dontall pay out i installed ten appsonly 2 paid.

i wrote to tapjoy they replied to all videos on one reply saying i alreadygot my1bar of gold for installing 1 of the games 2 years ago...

how the f am i supposed to remember some spyware crap game i installed 2 years ago???

if they know what each gamer has already installed then they should not have the offers listed if they cant be used or hv been used.

they did not gv gold for the other apps and it tppk over week for them to even reply with that.

we all get ripped off by gree tapjoy and all these apps and games that want so manypermissions and what time i fart and brush my hair as well as the rest.its all spyware crap just for a bar of virtual gold.

thus why i didnt ude tapjoy over a year its pointless cos gree and tapjoy just do not care about any customer atall other than robbing u of allthey can and selling it on.imo.

Cannot Connect To Server
12-31-2014, 04:56 AM
sorry for any typos my browser seems to be messedup on herehalf ofit is off screen andi cannot scroll.

Moose02364
01-01-2015, 06:04 AM
I bet that gree was still getting paid for all your hard work maybe they can pass along some of those profits

WBS
01-02-2015, 07:16 AM
Since I downloaded the 5.0 version I haven't gotten any gold. That was a few weeks ago. I still get gold on a mini account that is still on 4.5

bashir
01-16-2015, 10:33 AM
It's shameful for gree that players are getting off the game.. I feel pity for community manager lol he has firing or questions but no support from product team for answers to it.. Sorry but it's true
well we get to see gold videos again???????

wilderman
01-16-2015, 11:04 AM
I can view the few videos that come through on my Android device but haven't been getting the gold.

Submitted a ticket to Gree and the response was that they can't confirm that a vid was viewed and cannot award gold.

So I contacted Tapjoy, submitted screenshots of what it showed I had EARNED. Their response was, Hi there!

Thanks so much for contacting Tapjoy Customer Service! I’ve looked into your support request, and unfortunately, this offer is only an opportunity for you to engage with our advertisers - there is no currency reward for doing so." I told them it was unacceptable and they said they awarded me 1 gold. It NEVER appeared in MW.

Some excellent customer service would be a welcome change instead of blaming someone else.

av8tor
01-17-2015, 12:04 PM
Video never works and now video in offer section not paying any gold for watching.
Samsung Note 4.

bashir
01-19-2015, 12:31 AM
tahaaad any word plz update

MW Flake
01-19-2015, 06:16 AM
tahaaad any word plz update
Tadaah left the forum almost two months ago.

DevastatorX
01-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I can view the few videos that come through on my Android device but haven't been getting the gold.

Submitted a ticket to Gree and the response was that they can't confirm that a vid was viewed and cannot award gold.

So I contacted Tapjoy, submitted screenshots of what it showed I had EARNED. Their response was, Hi there!

Thanks so much for contacting Tapjoy Customer Service! I’ve looked into your support request, and unfortunately, this offer is only an opportunity for you to engage with our advertisers - there is no currency reward for doing so." I told them it was unacceptable and they said they awarded me 1 gold. It NEVER appeared in MW.

Some excellent customer service would be a welcome change instead of blaming someone else.

I got this exact, lame reply.

What was worse was my reply from Gree, that told me I need to get my "Fyber ID" from the support area on my Offer Wall. Problem is that Fyber DOESN'T RUN THE OFFERS FOR MODERN WAR!!!! It's TAPJOY!

But they do seem to have a "go-to" email that they send to anyone with this problem. If only the email had usable information in it!

Cannot Connect To Server
01-21-2015, 04:51 AM
still no gold from apps installed off tapjoy month ago.

no response from gree as usual and tapjoy same trash as before.

the videos and apps do not do as advertised.

so false advertising, fraud and theft i believe that to be.

Officer material
01-21-2015, 09:12 AM
still no gold from apps installed off tapjoy month ago.

no response from gree as usual and tapjoy same trash as before.

the videos and apps do not do as advertised.

so false advertising, fraud and theft i believe that to be.

I have also experienced this same issue for over 4 months or whenever Gree updated their with the bad 4 release. First it was iPhone 5, then both tablets watch gold no videos, sent screenshots, no customer service. If I can find a phone number somewhere I will be calling.

Niek_NL
01-27-2015, 05:00 AM
Still the same problem Gree! I sometimes get a video, but the gold is never rewarderd after watching.

DRR
01-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Still the same problem Gree! I sometimes get a video, but the gold is never rewarderd after watching.

Having similar issues. Although gold on iOS works for me, my android accounts have the left option to VIDEO OFFERS blanked out for weeks now, and when I try OFFERS, watching videos or downloading apps don't get me gold.

Gree's response (it's Tapjoy, can't help it) is way to easy... and contacting Tapjoy directly leads to a 'yes, you were rewarded'. No, Tapjoy, I was not... of course, as free gold doesn't make Gree richer, this is at the very bottom of their priority list.

DragCro
01-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Having similar issues. Although gold on iOS works for me, my android accounts have the left option to VIDEO OFFERS blanked out for weeks now, and when I try OFFERS, watching videos or downloading apps don't get me gold.

Gree's response (it's Tapjoy, can't help it) is way to easy... and contacting Tapjoy directly leads to a 'yes, you were rewarded'. No, Tapjoy, I was not... of course, as free gold doesn't make Gree richer, this is at the very bottom of their priority list.
It is a tapjoy,contact their suport and they will give you your missing gold.
I got my gems that way when i contacted them,but you need to say wich video did you watch or wich game or offer did you download and play..

MW Flake
01-27-2015, 12:15 PM
Congratulations. You are the only person ever, in nearly three years, that I've seen tapjoy actually give a payout to after contacting them.

The Dutch Republic
01-27-2015, 01:53 PM
I got my gems that way when i contacted them,but you need to say wich video did you watch or wich game or offer did you download and play..

I am not sure why I ask this following question since it is highly unlikely I will receive an answer, but here we go. Gree why do you open your platform to a shady partner like Tapjoy who does not pay out the gold? Are you not afraid that the Tapjoy failure will get back to you like a boomerang and thus damaging the Gree franchise?

KCjamss
01-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Tapjoy has given me gold when they didn't award it to me but I had issues when they did reward it and apparently Gree stopped it. Tapjoy has control over there end but if the hold up is Gree blocking it tapjoy can't do anything.

Layon
01-27-2015, 03:31 PM
To me this feels like a 5.0 update problem. All gold payments stopped for me a while after that update.
So not only movies are not working, ALL offers are not paying gold.
I used to get movies for a while after the 5.0 update and got gold also, but after a while the gold stopped. Then I could watch the remaining movies as often as i wanted but without any gold.
I suspect my gold may have been going to some other player ?
Tapjoy has looked into this and tried to refund but refund is not working either.
Tapjoy is now looking into it further but again: to me this clearly feels like a MW/Gree bug.
I am on Android btw and at the moment there are no more movies at all.

Cannot Connect To Server
01-28-2015, 02:43 AM
its Gree they hv to power to turn features in your game on and off.

though tapjoy dont always pay gold some apps did some videos did. try complain u get grief but its gree.

if u ever followed clementines tips u will get access to tapjoy for a mo. then once u get no gold and u report it ur turned off again.

all 3 bad as each other gree. tapjoy. adcolony. all very fraudulent and deceptive coNpanies in the way they operate and steal ppls data.

a game does not need to know who u phone or texts or what other apps u use. but all tapjoy affiliates aka apps and games require what time u brush ur teeth who u spoke to this week and what time u had a dump.

games are meant to be for leisure and fun but they are just spyware. imo.

anyways i believe its gree turning it on off for players u complain u get stuffed. u help them reporting bugs u get stuffed. now they asking if u use ur emails here and to report tickets thats so they can fk u up and see who says what abt them and find ur game. imo. cough.

ive reported hundreds of bugs and tried to help them hundreds of times and yes ive dissed them too on the parts thats true like bugs and customer service being bad etc.

thousands of you here have tried to help them too. reporting things offering ideas and help. we help them for free. many players here hv the best ideas ever. yet gree only "use" cough some when they think ppl forgot they posted that idea. were the mugs who test their games cos they dont seem to hv staff to do it.

im psd off the game always force closing always something wrong but i too am too stupid to get stuck into another game when ive got good ppl in teams and ive spent a lot if time trying to mk a base in what cld be a really great game again.

skip over the disses gree its the truth cos u hurt ppl. but if u actually listened to custoners the ppl who know far more than your whole team. then u wld be far richer than u are. ur only in it for the money.

so fix the bugs sort things out and u will be richer. and players will praise and play. imo.

Layon
01-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Well, its only a game and i take it as it comes. These problems do make it easier for me to resist the urge to spend in-game money. Besides the fact that I believe that gold is very expensive. If you want to make prestige missions on a regular basis you need to spend about €80,- a month. For that kind of money I prefer to buy a new playstation and games.

Officer material
01-28-2015, 04:16 PM

No they won't I've tried numerous times. I can't figure out why MW doesn't switch to the company Crime city uses, Supersonic. Always pays out, almost always free videos daily no waiting, syncing, or any other nonsense needed. Just works. This is what I get from Tapjoy. 7185

DRR
01-29-2015, 04:37 AM
No they won't I've tried numerous times. I can't figure out why MW doesn't switch to the company Crime city uses, Supersonic. Always pays out, almost always free videos daily no waiting, syncing, or any other nonsense needed. Just works. This is what I get from Tapjoy. 7185

I had this very same reply, after complaining that I installed an app from the Offers tab that promised 2 gold for installing and opening the app. There are no offers that don't promise gold, and if there were, we wouldn't be checking them out. After 5.0 I don't get gold rewarded on two of my Android profiles in any way, and this respons from Tapjoy shows that they either have no clue of what they're doing, or they are fully aware and just cashing without rewarding.