PDA

View Full Version : I need community help! Should I level up to 250?

abnugget
07-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I need some opinions from all yall on here. My main account is currently level 204 with an in syndicate attack of 17,655,000 and defense of 19,568,000. I am now a huge target in battle (probably a lot of you have gotten points off of me lol). I currently do my best to try and not level up. I only do syndicate events with this account. Would it be smart to start doing individual events again? I have two other accounts that are strong. This account has just been my main for too long and I can't abandon him lol. Once I level up to 250 nothing holds me back BUT it hurts my syndicate in battle... Thoughts? Many of you have played for years like me and probably know someone else who has been in this situation... Does it make sense to level up to 250? Or stay at 204 to stay low for battle? Thanks and happy hunting!

ploop
07-12-2014, 12:57 PM
Try not to level up and get as strong as possible. Maybe you need to join a higher ranked syn.

GaryLiberace
07-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys, I just stared this game. Pretty cool they have a website too!

So I have a community help question.. What syndicate should i join?

abnugget
07-12-2014, 01:49 PM
That's the thing, I'm happy in the top 150 I'm in.

GaryLiberace
07-12-2014, 01:52 PM
That's the thing, I'm happy in the top 150 I'm in.

What are you in?

Thatkidyouknow
07-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Stop doing LTQ and only do epic boss if it's really necessary. Beer use energy on anything. Get Uzis with rp and start a brick mule account so you never have to fight again on your main

Thatkidyouknow
07-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Never, not beer

Zincincpink
07-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Do you use gold with this account? If so I think you should add the /10 box events to your list of events to do, not necessarily the 10th box but at least go for all the prizes. Always finish raid boss elite and epic boss (as well as syndicate part of epic boss to get wrapper prize). LTQs are the worst event if you care about level, my advice is unless you plan on finishing elite don't even start them

Edit: I guess I never answered your question... In my opinion just start going crazy now with events (except maybe LTQs if you can't afford them), don't be afraid to level up in order to get modifier prizes. The beauty with modifiers is they apply to future prizes as well so at first your lvl/defence ratio will suck but eventually getting a weapon will add triple it's value to your attack and defence...
I hope this helps :D

1Shot
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Epic boss will be a pain if you are level 250.

bravo 6 vk
07-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Dont do much LTQ's, focus on collect 10/RB completion and dont hurry to lvl250

repoman
07-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Im in the same boat too, any advice would be great

sister morphine
07-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Im in the same boat too, any advice would be great
Poor defence at high level is gonna make you a target regardless. I got the T-shirt, lol. Attack stats will always go up faster than defence, so it's not going to improve any time soon.

I would definitely say don't rush to level 250. Epic boss will be impossible for you there, plus you lose any advantage you might have over higher level players who are weaker than you.

The Hammr
07-13-2014, 04:14 AM
Or you could move to a lower ranked syndicate, where everyone they face is much weaker than yourself, and be the defense leader.

huff-n-puff
07-13-2014, 04:54 AM
Do bosses only, refill energy with gold for epic boss. Finish all epic boss events and your stats will rise. It really sucks for some of y'all that have been playing so long. I have several in my syndicate that are 25-60 levels higher than me and I have double their stats. You could always move out of the syndicate before battle weekend and jump back in after battle is over until your stats improve.

Simon.
07-13-2014, 07:08 PM
What do your syndicate friends have to say about your stats and being the weak link? If it's not a problem for them, then it shouldn't bother you too much either. At the end of the day, every higher level syn has a weak link that gets hit...a lot, but that's going to happen no matter what, in this case it's you :) Downside to going to a weaker syn is you will likely lose your higher syn bonuses which will make you even weaker vs. lvl.

I currently play 3 accounts (used to be 5) - 1 is a lvl 80 with over 10mil stats started in March, one is lvl 150 with over 20 mil stats started Jan , and my oldest account I still play is lvl 250 with only 23mil stats started early last year. I can honestly say, my lvl 250 does everything, LTQ, SLTQ, RB's, Zone missions and levels in between but I can rob over 100mil per day with him without trying - he's a bit of a liability in a war too, but he gives as much as he gets and contributes more to the syn in cash and IP than he loses.

My lvl 80 does RB, EB and SLTQ, my lvl 150, sleeper at the moment - helps get Syn EB numbers when the others tap out.

What do you want to do? What's the point of sleeping him if you don't get to play the game? Or not participating in events just to avoid levelling? Where's the fun if you sit on your hands with your accounts - you really play the game just to collect from your buildings a couple times a day...woohoo! Everyone wants an edge or that one quick stat increase, but it's fun just to play the game too and realize it's fake money, for fake kudos, for fake respect - it's not real, it's a game that is meant to be fun to play. Choose to be the statistician or the dude playing a game for fun and then you'll know what to do.

Everyone here has an opinion on how to play the game - some are quite passionate that their way is the only way and everyone else is an idiot - for me it's about the enjoyment, community and teamwork - for others its about being the strongest and winning, even if its not fun or costs a lot $$$. Good luck!

Zincincpink
07-14-2014, 09:32 AM
Lol, I know who you are now... In fact I just got about 400 kills off of you
Thanks bro ;)

Winnson
07-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Here's a question: what stats do you need at 250 to be able to defeat the epic boss without spending gold?

60 million Att?

Vile Lynn
07-14-2014, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't bother trying to level up until GREE increases the max level to 300 which I hope is SOON! *hint*hint*

Zincincpink
07-15-2014, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't bother trying to level up until GREE increases the max level to 300 which I hope is SOON! *hint*hint*

I think that would ruffle up too many feathers for Gree's liking... Players who reached 250 and stopped caring about level might start spending less on LTQs and such in an attempt to stay low. I don't mind the idea but I doubt Gree would go for it. The only way I can see it happening is if Gree first fixes the skills options... They need to get rid of the attack/defence since those options are useless now. Even if they replaced it with something like "Receive 20x your iph" and "receive bricks equal to level / 10" it'd be better than the useless attack/defence upgrades they have now.