PDA

View Full Version : Lets try this again...

bam bam.
07-11-2014, 08:18 PM
As I hurt some mods feelings by using a couple of truthful words I'm going to try this again, hoping to remain within the ToS (just).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For over 2 years we have been screaming for an inventory clean up. Personally I offered the help of a Perth university to get it done. I have completed the *useless Surveys. I have commented on this in both positive and negative threads. I have sent tickets.

It was also promised to us a looooong time ago.

Anyone who plays the game understands how much of a pain in the rear it is and how simple of a fix it would be. Only GrEe* staff cant get their *minds around doing this without making money off it (full assault). Do something for the good of the game. Something to cultivate good will. You may not see a $ attached directly but in life there is a lil thing in life called the intangibles. Hell, if you need to get your greedy lil fingers into this pie allow us to change our nations to North Korea for 50 gold so we can kill our own troops then 50 gold to change it back. I'd spend a 100 gold a month to stay on top of my inventory!. Everyone except the North Korean Dictator would be happy!. And he is not gonna b happy till he nukes us all.

So to you Mods/Devs/Admins/greedies. I ask what is the * problem?.

I don't care if I get banned for *. Jus pull ur fingers out n click that dam mouse, hit them damn keys n get this done yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* doesn't necessarily indicate a choice word! jus a taming of the language to please our masters

This is a topic that needs to be on the forum. Take 3

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 10:56 PM
While they're at it, how about an identifier for the top 3000 units that actually do something, and the ability to sell everything else same as you do buildings. After all, people have only been asking for that for two years as well.

Suspect5
07-11-2014, 11:19 PM
But then all events well cost an extra 500 gold because gree did something that didn't cost anything for the players. maybe they do it if you spend a couple vaults to get it.

bam bam.
07-12-2014, 01:17 AM
I like the change nations idea. Gets them some coin. Top 3000 would be great I would kill all units outside my top 3000 that don't have boosts monthly if not after each event.

I want most recent/alphabetical/atk stats/def stats/top 3000.

Also allies to be done alphabetically with faction members at the top in their own lil section so we can go round eachothers bases for beers with ease

Dog bite
07-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Great idea bam bam. After 2 + years my inventory could do with some cleaning.
If they take the offer of help PM me as I'm also in Perth (studying externally) and May be able to help.

Gerard Figallo
07-12-2014, 05:18 AM
I would like too be able too see my top 3000 units (top 3096 with allys).