PDA

View Full Version : So now threads are just deleted instead of answering questions?

damcv62
07-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Niiicccceeeee.

That's fabulous customer support. Why don't you answer my questions rather then just delete my thread?

I didn't even cuss you out, I explained in a completely sane and rational manner my thoughts, and was asking for an explanation. And it's just, *poof* gone?

:( :/

damcv62
07-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Glad I saved it. I did it because the iPad deleted it when linking photos. Guess that was good seeing as the iPad isn't the only one with problems.

So I'm about ready to beat my head against a wall trying to deal,with Luke from customer service. I sent a ticket in after the last epic boss event for issues I had with it. I'm not allowed to have my phone on site, so I couldn't hit bosses for most of the day. I got out of work at 3PM EST, the event ended at 5PM EST. I had only 12 bosses left to kill, so needed to kill one every ten min. That's not really rushing anything, as I was using gold to refill health, and it was only taking six cash hits for me to kill a boss.

So I kill a couple of bosses, no problem. Then I start getting pop ups saying my session is invalid, restart the game. I had four bars of LTE, plus wifi, so it wasn't my connection. This happened at least ten times. I even deleted the game off my device twice, and had to reinstall it hoping that would help. Needless to say, I killed boss 149 with 47secs left. They should be able to check and see my usage, and that I was killing right along from the time I got out of work. There is no reason I wouldn't have finished with more then enough time if I didn't have these screw ups. Which were no fault of my own. Gree had problems, and I couldn't complete the goal.

Luke says too bad, so sad. Which is BS. How can you tell a customer, "we know our system screwed up, it's not your fault, but we aren't going to do anything about it."? I was paying real money to finish the quest on time. I would have if your programming worked correctly.

Am I out of line for asking to get the final unit for killing 150 bosses and the wrapper unit? I could understand if I had twenty bosses left to kill. But there is no reason I wouldn't have finished in the time I had, and I was using gold. It's not my fault the servers where having issues. Take the 20 gold that it would have cost me for the last boss, and award me the units I earned.

Screen shots of the error messages and the 149/150 bosses killed.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2108.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2112.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2113.jpg

Paisthecoolest
07-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Give him the unit

Oh oh Gree
07-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Last resort is apple/google. From the looks of your screen shots you should be able to get a decent refund.

damcv62
07-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Someone sent me a message and said maybe my first thread was deleted because someone said about contacting apple. I don't want to contact apple, I haven't quit the game. Yet. So I still want the stats gain that I should have gotten, for playing the game. The wrapper unit had a 20% ground attack boost. That was why I used gold to finish.

Someone else also said it was against gree's ToS to post user names? I looked in the forum rules, there is nothing there about posting user names. If there is such a rule edit out the names or send me a message and I'll edit out the names in the two photos. Or how about a Mod do something like a mod should and send me a message to explain why they deleted a thread? I've never been on a forum that things just magically went poof. How would I know,what I did wrong for next time?

damcv62
07-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Last resort is apple/google. From the looks of your screen shots you should be able to get a decent refund.

I don't want a refund. I'm still playing the game. I just want the units I earned.

Yates Jr
07-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Give him the unit

TheBFO
07-11-2014, 09:09 PM
I don't want a refund. I'm still playing the game. I just want the units I earned.

You can get a refund and keep playing.. Trust me after 4 refunds I'm still playing.

damcv62
07-11-2014, 09:39 PM
You can get a refund and keep playing.. Trust me after 4 refunds I'm still playing.

I don't want a refund. I want the unit I used gold to earn. I spent the gold to earn a unit. I just want the unit.

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 10:04 PM
The simple solution is to stop spending gold for pixels. Serves two purposes:

Gree only take note of what earns/costs them money. Cost them money, they will fix it.

Without the stress of worrying constantly about not getting value for money, you have no stress. It becomes a GAME again. When you pay zero, everything is good value.

Or, as I've seen over and over during the past 2 years, you can keep beating your head against the Gree system every couple of weeks as they continuously send out flawed events and do nothing to compensate you for your hard earned burned in the process of their mistakes.

Simple choice really.

damcv62
07-12-2014, 04:26 AM
The simple solution is to stop spending gold for pixels. Serves two purposes:

Gree only take note of what earns/costs them money. Cost them money, they will fix it.

Without the stress of worrying constantly about not getting value for money, you have no stress. It becomes a GAME again. When you pay zero, everything is good value.

Or, as I've seen over and over during the past 2 years, you can keep beating your head against the Gree system every couple of weeks as they continuously send out flawed events and do nothing to compensate you for your hard earned burned in the process of their mistakes.

Simple choice really.

But I do enjoy playing the game. Usually when contacting CS I've actually gotten, shocking, service. Why should this be any different? Sure I've spent real money playing the game. And I've enjoyed it. I don't want a refund, as I've said, I'd like the units I earned. Why is that so hard to understand? Am I out of line for asking for this?

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Glad I saved it. I did it because the iPad deleted it when linking photos. Guess that was good seeing as the iPad isn't the only one with problems.

So I'm about ready to beat my head against a wall trying to deal,with Luke from customer service. I sent a ticket in after the last epic boss event for issues I had with it. I'm not allowed to have my phone on site, so I couldn't hit bosses for most of the day. I got out of work at 3PM EST, the event ended at 5PM EST. I had only 12 bosses left to kill, so needed to kill one every ten min. That's not really rushing anything, as I was using gold to refill health, and it was only taking six cash hits for me to kill a boss.

So I kill a couple of bosses, no problem. Then I start getting pop ups saying my session is invalid, restart the game. I had four bars of LTE, plus wifi, so it wasn't my connection. This happened at least ten times. I even deleted the game off my device twice, and had to reinstall it hoping that would help. Needless to say, I killed boss 149 with 47secs left. They should be able to check and see my usage, and that I was killing right along from the time I got out of work. There is no reason I wouldn't have finished with more then enough time if I didn't have these screw ups. Which were no fault of my own. Gree had problems, and I couldn't complete the goal.

Luke says too bad, so sad. Which is BS. How can you tell a customer, "we know our system screwed up, it's not your fault, but we aren't going to do anything about it."? I was paying real money to finish the quest on time. I would have if your programming worked correctly.

Am I out of line for asking to get the final unit for killing 150 bosses and the wrapper unit? I could understand if I had twenty bosses left to kill. But there is no reason I wouldn't have finished in the time I had, and I was using gold. It's not my fault the servers where having issues. Take the 20 gold that it would have cost me for the last boss, and award me the units I earned.

Screen shots of the error messages and the 149/150 bosses killed.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2108.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2112.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/image2113.jpg
gl dealing with LUKE hes one the worst ones to have a ticket landing on his desk..to bad karen only goes the gold bonus shes awesome and truly trys to help..shes always resolved my issues withing 24hrs or less..gl i hope u get the unit

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 05:10 AM
But I do enjoy playing the game. Usually when contacting CS I've actually gotten, shocking, service. Why should this be any different? Sure I've spent real money playing the game. And I've enjoyed it. I don't want a refund, as I've said, I'd like the units I earned. Why is that so hard to understand? Am I out of line for asking for this?
its not hard to understnad that u want the units u got and not a refund,but in grees eyes (not mine) u simply did not finsih the event on time and see it as ur fault..they always blame the customer..even tho its server invaild thing that stopped u gree will say u should have did a couple more faster

bam bam.
07-12-2014, 05:23 AM
Yeah I had 2 threads deleted and copped a citation today too. Don't feel bad. Our new community manager is making himself known

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 06:06 AM

You're not out of line for asking for that. It's perfectly understandable, and in any other company that valued customer support you'd get it.

Trouble is, you're also not alone in that you are the most recent of a long line of customers that get screwed on a daily basis with no result. So why spend more with a better than average chance of getting screwed out of your hard earned AND whatever little satisfaction that buys? A lot of old timers (me included) have come to that realisation unfortunately. I also spent a lot on this game, and would be happy to do so again, if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't get you anywhere in the long run unless you spend thousands. THEN you get heard. And this is where we find ourselves today in greeland.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-12-2014, 07:38 AM
Yeah I had 2 threads deleted and copped a citation today too. Don't feel bad. Our new community manager is making himself known

Maybe you could think and see if you have other options. Many of us have found other ways to satisfy ourselves.

bam bam.
07-12-2014, 07:47 AM
Maybe you could think and see if you have other options. Many of us have found other ways to satisfy ourselves.

Dirty. . *shivers*

Danger Mouse
07-12-2014, 07:57 AM

TMFI :( :p

Generik79
07-12-2014, 08:15 AM
The forum Gestapo thread shutdowns aren't newsworthy or new, I'm sorry. But you should get the unit. That being said they have screwed me on something similar a few times before. If you were in a high, high faction, like really high, your leader could get it for you. Otherwise, you are probably hosed. Sorry. Keep this in mind when you spend.

damcv62
07-13-2014, 08:08 AM
gl dealing with LUKE hes one the worst ones to have a ticket landing on his desk..to bad karen only goes the gold bonus shes awesome and truly trys to help..shes always resolved my issues withing 24hrs or less..gl i hope u get the unit

I wonder if it would be worth sending in a new ticket and hope I get someone other then Luke? Can the forum mods look into this? That's what I was hoping that new eyes would help. From a technical stand point their system broke, why should I be punished?

Johnny Jackass
07-13-2014, 09:19 AM
Wait what.. Luke is still there!?!? Luke please fix my ticket from two years ago !!!!!

Tadaaah
07-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Hey there OP,

If you think the representative misunderstood something in the ticket, you can respond and it reopens the ticket.

Please note: It isn't allowed to post ticket conversations or pm's here in the forums. Thanks.

damcv62
07-13-2014, 10:23 AM
Hey there OP,

If you think the representative misunderstood something in the ticket, you can respond and it reopens the ticket.

Please note: It isn't allowed to post ticket conversations or pm's here in the forums. Thanks.

Well, then what should I do? Luke doesn't think your system giving me invalid session errors was gree's fault. That was my own problem. So who do I email? I didn't post the actual conversation, I summed it up. I'll gladly re email or send another ticket if that will have someone actually look at it. I should have earned the unit. Please take the 20 gold I would have needed to spend to refill to kill the last boss, and award me the unit for killing 150 and the wrapper unit as I finished the faction part of the event as well.

LDKi
07-13-2014, 10:51 AM
Hey there OP,

i don't know why i can't start a new thread so responding to this one.

i lost over 2400 gold because of a slip of the thumb during the last "Frontal Assault" event. there was no confirmation page, just gone. i sent a ticket to gree and have basically been told to go pound sand. I did not use whatever units were accidentally purchased and I will not be participating in frontal assault so i don't want them anyway. I have sent a letter of demand for payment to Gree but no reply. This is the last chance and warning to others before I begin court proceedings.

damcv62
07-13-2014, 12:26 PM

You need ten replies before you can start your own thread. Please do that and edit your threat of legal action, I don't what my thread nuked because of your problem.

damcv62
07-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey there OP,

I sent you a PM. That way we can not post it on the open forum like you asked.

ScrewThis
07-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Tadaaah,

Have you guys ever considered why so many people post stuff about their support tickets on here? Do you think it because they want to cause trouble or incite revolt?

No mate. It is because they are at the end if their tether with being ignored like worthless dogs by your support staff: people who are happy to take our money but can only fire off random standard responses to our real issues while they probably play better games on their iPads. No one there takes any responsibility. There is no sense of ownership of a problem. Why is that? Do you at Gree really just not care? At all?

Come on, just tell us to our faces for once.

damcv62
07-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Tadaaah,

Have you guys ever considered why so many people post stuff about their support tickets on here? Do you think it because they want to cause trouble or incite revolt?

No mate. It is because they are at the end if their tether with being ignored like worthless dogs by your support staff: people who are happy to take our money but can only fire off random standard responses to our real issues while they probably play better games on their iPads. No one there takes any responsibility. There is no sense of ownership of a problem. Why is that? Do you at Gree really just not care? At all?

Come on, just tell us to our faces for once.

I don't think they care. Instead of fixing their screw up the reply was it wasn't on their end so I'm out the money I spent. Guess that makes up my mind if I'll ever buy gold again. What would it have cost them to award me the units I should have earned. :/

Danger Mouse
07-14-2014, 09:02 PM
I don't think they care. Instead of fixing their screw up the reply was it wasn't on their end so I'm out the money I spent. Guess that makes up my mind if I'll ever buy gold again. What would it have cost them to award me the units I should have earned. :/

Yep, and that's the stage everyone finds themselves at eventually in Greeland - why pay more for less? so why pay, period.
-
And what, really, would it cost them to turn that around?

warraw
07-15-2014, 06:11 AM

i lost over 2400 gold because of a slip of the thumb during the last "Frontal Assault" event. there was no confirmation page, just gone. i sent a ticket to gree and have basically been told to go pound sand. I did not use whatever units were accidentally purchased and I will not be participating in frontal assault so i don't want them anyway. I have sent a letter of demand for payment to Gree but no reply. This is the last chance and warning to others before I begin court proceedings.

And to compound the hypocrisy of it all, Gree readily refunded us all the Gold we used to purchase the air unit which they mistakenly sold to us for just 1 gold.

There you have my friends, double standards of the highest order.

warraw
07-15-2014, 06:21 AM
At the rate Gree screws up, how would we even be sure that the points tally via the various deployments are added up correctly during frontline?

How can we even be sure that the WD points we score are added up correctly to the total faction contribution?

I fast tracked the completion of building upgrade this morning. It stated 9 gold needed at the 1hour 50mins mark. When I pressed the "finish now" button, I had 10 gold deducted instead of 9.

Gree maths.

Oh oh Gree
07-15-2014, 10:38 AM
I don't want a refund. I want the unit I used gold to earn. I spent the gold to earn a unit. I just want the unit.

Well you won't get the unit so get the refund. Even with screen shots showing I was in the top 50 (#37) of a 25 box event Gree still refused to give me my unit. I had 11 more items than the number 50 slot so there was no way that many players jumped ahead of me in the last few seconds after the event ended.

Even with screen shots they will close your ticket and never correct it.

damcv62
07-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Yep, and that's the stage everyone finds themselves at eventually in Greeland - why pay more for less? so why pay, period.
-
And what, really, would it cost them to turn that around?

Nothing. Not a colorful thing. What it does cost them is real dollars. Instead of buying in for another $1000, I'm going to buy something that I can actually enjoy. So yes, it did cost them something. More of my money instead of doing the right thing and awarding me the unit I should have earned. Because I clearly went to,the trouble to make fake screen shots saying invalid sessions.

Speed ump
07-16-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey mentally, or should I say, PJ. Welcome back. Couldn't stay away?

TheRealAnarchy
07-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Happened to me once as well, after 11th mail to support I finally gave up on the unit/prize...

bam bam.
07-25-2014, 04:07 AM
I have now had 3 threads deleted and none breach the ToS. What?, they think we won't all talk the truth over n over till we are blue in the face?. Instead of deleting threads, address the issues!