PDA

View Full Version : + 1 Max Building Upgrade prize

BrisingrBoss
07-11-2014, 06:38 PM
so we are supposed to finish day 1 Boomslang Squadron Prestige and Prestige Faction Boomslang Squadron... where is the faction one????

Nice prize, although i feel it'll be impossible to obtain unless your faction finishes off an impossibly difficult FLTQ

Gerard Figallo
07-11-2014, 07:15 PM
There is no FLTQ, just day 1 LTQ and day 2 LTQ mate

mikepete24
07-11-2014, 07:39 PM
so is the max upgrade for only completing day 1 or both days?

Pidgeot
07-11-2014, 07:52 PM
both days. Its wrapper for doing prestige both days. Yet another building upgrade I'll miss because the cost of getting is too high.

bam bam.
07-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Anyone have the energy cost? In total.

I love how they offer u a reward but don't tell u the cost. unless I missed it somewhere. Am I wrong?

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 08:05 PM
How come the banner says FLTQ? Another Gree misleading banner, or is the banner right and they forgot to roll out the FLTQ???

Trouble is, either is eminently possible with this company.......

And of course, it's the weekend so no mods to ask........

Gotta love these guys.:confused:

NexusImperium
07-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Yet another building upgrade I'll miss because the cost of getting is too high.

Agreed. I've been playing this game for 2+ years now and although I have a highly upgraded base, I still have probably 2 years of upgrades remaining in my base. Gree needs to change things so that players can have 1 income building, 1 defense, and 1 other upgrading simultaneously (or some other kind of arrangement to allow all players to do multiple upgrades).

Quite frankly gold-rushing buildings is not worth the outrageous cost and anyone who spends gold on building upgrades is mentally challenged.

bam bam.
07-11-2014, 08:10 PM
How come the banner says FLTQ? Another Gree misleading banner, or is the banner right and they forgot to roll out the FLTQ???

Trouble is, either is eminently possible with this company.......

And of course, it's the weekend so no mods to ask........

Gotta love these guys.:confused:

Mods r here, they took down 2 of my threads n gave me a citation. Now I have to be a good boy

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Asking too many awkward questions?

Androidz
07-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Gree makes things impossible for new commers who really needs this type of rewards to keep themselves in the game.
Go figure how gree thinks, they will get some cash for that prize, but again it will unbalace the game even more.
The inflation didnt do a thing

fatbodychris
07-11-2014, 10:45 PM
For some reason when I saw the picture for this prize in game I thought it meant you could take your buildings to level 11.

skywalker_98
07-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Gree makes things impossible for new commers who really needs this type of rewards to keep themselves in the game.
Go figure how gree thinks, they will get some cash for that prize, but again it will unbalace the game even more.

Here ..here..I agree

Thief
07-12-2014, 12:24 AM

This is an LTQ which means its available to all players. Its not a faction event....it requires energy. All players will need to spend gold to get it..old or new. (old players probably don't really even need it) so I would say that its the new players who have a stronger incentive to go for it.

Big she'd
07-12-2014, 01:27 AM
I may be wrong but im thinking , with the plus 1 building upgrade and a 10% building defence boost on offer , ive got a feeling that gree is finaly going to make def buildings relevant , so its using the building upgrade to boost up my def buildings

Dog bite
07-12-2014, 01:43 AM
It works for me and has only required light gold use (so far).

Androidz
07-12-2014, 04:03 AM
But 250$ to get this is insane, atleast make a 40% sale so more people could effort this.
With 40% sale i would buy it right now!

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 04:14 AM
lvl 19/20 is 0/6 kills at 297 energy a hit..thats how gree gets u they make it easy to get to prestige now and get within 5 lvls of beating it and then ramp it up with the multi kills..i want to get the +1 so i can upgrade all the old builds to lvl 10 while im still doing LE's..normal mode had a better bonus for me +10 building output..outside Health regan this is my fav bonus

Nukesarge
07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Can someone please define what this bonus does. Even reading through this thread there seems to be some differences of opinions regarding this. Is it something tied to defense or is it that you can upgrade 2 buildings at once.?? Or something else?

OwainCymro
07-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Can someone please define what this bonus does. Even reading through this thread there seems to be some differences of opinions regarding this. Is it something tied to defense or is it that you can upgrade 2 buildings at once.?? Or something else?
The bonus literally only allows you to upgrade an extra building, so in your case it allows you to upgrade to buildings at once. Defence stuff is irrelevant.

Nukesarge
07-12-2014, 10:42 AM
The bonus literally only allows you to upgrade an extra building, so in your case it allows you to upgrade to buildings at once. Defence stuff is irrelevant.
Thanks for clarifying. Man I wish Gree would make these a little more within the means of the common player. I don't mind spending gold. But $250 for 1 event. F-ing crazy!!! O well will continue to upgrade at snails pace.

DFI
07-12-2014, 10:46 AM
lvl 19/20 is 0/6 kills at 297 energy a hit..thats how gree gets u they make it easy to get to prestige now and get within 5 lvls of beating it and then ramp it up with the multi kills..i want to get the +1 so i can upgrade all the old builds to lvl 10 while im still doing LE's..normal mode had a better bonus for me +10 building output..outside Health regan this is my fav bonus

I gotta agree with thief on this one. This is a must for new players, but for those who have already upgraded most of their base already, not really that attractive. I have no defense buildings and have deleted all non LE buildings from my base other than the CC.

Sherah
07-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I gotta agree with thief on this one. This is a must for new players, but for those who have already upgraded most of their base already, not really that attractive. I have no defense buildings and have deleted all non LE buildings from my base other than the CC.

Wow! Deleted all non LE buildings! Your IPH must be huge that you can do that! I was super happy for the 10% building output boost that you could get without spending gold (though I did, a tiny bit, because I was impatient). We should be grateful when something is great because if it doesn't get noticed and all we do is complain why would they repeat? This is my second favourite LTQ after the LTQ that gave TONS of valour a few months ago. : ) Thanks GREE.

SPWD
07-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Yep got mine today and I'm happy,the last one made a massive difference but this is great too.