PDA

View Full Version : Points and hits are not registering in war !!

KarenWill
07-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Seriously GREE do something about it
Our hits and points are not registering in war , we are spending gems and money on it and it's for nothing!!

I used 50 gems and did 14 attacks, 200 points average but it registered 5 hits only and I got 1023 points -.-

Wtf do something about it before it's too late

I tried to refresh 134786134876134871364134 times and deleted the game then reinstalled it 9923377323 times but still -______-" hits and points aren't registering

Shluggy
07-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Yes. This is a 24hr war!! Needs to be fixed ASAP!!!

Spock_
07-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Individual Leaderboard is wrong, hits are not showed. Please fix it quickly

Shadows
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Well, thankfully the points are registering for the guild, as my guild's totals do go up when I defeat a rival, and I'm getting those reward units for defeating x amount of rivals (yes, and stones, too ;-), but what is not registering is all of our individual points and also the win/loss records are all screwed up...

Valid or
07-11-2014, 12:50 PM
There is a existing thread about this,
Here is gree's reply.

Thanks for the heads up. The team is working on getting this corrected.

Dum
07-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Typical Gree ClusterF***
CP is not registering
Our 2 in a row win didn't count
Gem refills not giving 4 hits
Why do we even bother with this piece of crap game?

Valid or
07-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Typical Gree ClusterF***
CP is not registering
Our 2 in a row win didn't count
Gem refills not giving 4 hits
Why do we even bother with this piece of crap game?
The cp issue they are working on.
But have not heard anything from members of our guild about refills not working right, and when I used them they worked fine. Our guild wins/losses also seem to recording fine.
Open a ticket it might be a localized issue.

Totalwar
07-11-2014, 01:07 PM
In our guild all players are at 0 cp and 0 wins and loses

Shluggy
07-11-2014, 02:57 PM
GREE!!! Why are we not getting any updated info from you!!?? How are guild founders supposed to rally troops and check how well members are doing if we can't see anyone's scores!! And that's just a minor issue I have with this problem. My main problem is it's not yet fixed 4hrs in and not really any word from you.

Tadaaah
07-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Hello,

We are still investigating this matter. Rest assured, this is only a display matter. Your wins and other information are being tracked on this end.

Thank you for your patience as we work to get this resolved.

mariusdb
07-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Two game updates in as many days. Given the history of the stability of this game did you expect anything but an update full of bugs? I have 100's of apps and have never had to update any app twice in 2 days.

I'm starting to question why Apple still allows this game to be offered on the AppStore, because the continuos issues with KA raises questions about their quality assurance process. If I install an app from the AppStore I expect it to work the way it is intended to.

If any of my service providers delivered this kind of shoddy service they would have been long gone with a boot up the you know what.

Krayt
07-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Two game updates in as many days. Given the history of the stability of this game did you expect anything but an update full of bugs? I have 100's of apps and have never had to update any app twice in 2 days.

I'm starting to question why Apple still allows this game to be offered on the AppStore, because the continuos issues with KA raises questions about their quality assurance process. If I install an app from the AppStore I expect it to work the way it is intended to.

If any of my service providers delivered this kind of shoddy service they would have been long gone with a boot up the you know what.

So why you still here then?

Greybeard
07-11-2014, 04:42 PM
My question is, do I need to put in a ticket for the gem refills I got no points for or are the points just going to magically show up later? Only did one refill on each before I noticed the points added then disappeared. First 4 hits counted, then the refill hits added in and then a few seconds later my score was back to where it was before the refill. Crazy!

Rob.
07-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Ok, now this is getting very annoying!

Trying to battle with another guild. Whenever attack PVP, get pop up "Server Error. Updating event data." Hits don't count. Score is still 0:0 half way through the war.

Hey, but at least the Win:Loss and Total Points in the guild listing is now displaying correctly. Individual Leader board is still all GREE'd up.

mariusdb
07-11-2014, 11:46 PM
So why you still here then?

I suppose to be amused by Gree's ineptness, but mostly because I feel that I have a responsibility towards the 41 members in the guild I've built. A guild on which lots of time and real money was spent by many people to get the guild where it is today.

I don't think it is too much to ask to have game updates properly tested before they are deployed.

Valid or
07-11-2014, 11:58 PM
I suppose to be amused by Gree's ineptness, but mostly because I feel that I have a responsibility towards the 41 members in the guild I've built. A guild on which lots of time and real money was spent by many people to get the guild where it is today.

I don't think it is too much to ask to have game updates properly tested before they are deployed.
While I do agree they need more people in a wider area testing these updates and expansions. But still what can run without a hitch close by and on local servers when testing, can have an entire differnt running operation when done on a more global scale, so errors can occur, sometimes needing 2 updates to fix, as the first didn't work.