PDA

View Full Version : Zero Stat increase for T250 and down

SimplyminiMW
07-11-2014, 10:01 AM
So next battle there are zero mods from top 250 down to top 4000 that help increase stats.
This doesn't help these tiers for building output mod, alliance +/- mods, raid payout increase or raid valor payout increase. Maybe long term they are extremely helpful but (except for the alliance +/- mod, that's useless).

Moderatorers of the forums need to talk to the developers to get a few of these changed. Previously t500 & t750 had 1% mods. Useless as well. The reason new players have a terrible go at stats is because the one event they can compile a few mods/bonuses they give out horrible prizes.

Personally I will just get streaks done for my increase. But there are 3,700 factions getting screwed in the next battle.

Sumiala
07-11-2014, 10:34 AM
What's more:
Top 250: -3 alliance size reduction
Top 400: +3 alliance size increase

I realise the first probably affects the rival your fighting and the second your own alliance size, but it looks a bit silly.
But let's face it, there are more important things to worry about...

Thief
07-11-2014, 10:45 AM
LOL the prizes they are offering are better than what they usually offer IMHO but I guess you can't make everyone happy.

xknite
07-11-2014, 10:56 AM
LOL the prizes they are offering are better than what they usually offer IMHO but I guess you can't make everyone happy.

I concur with Thief's assessment. The prizes are better than they have been in quite some while.
The newbies/low levels can use these rewards to build their bases, improve iph and use that money to complete LTB's and buy growlers or faction bonuses.

-X

El Wonka
07-11-2014, 11:00 AM
I like the fact their mixing it up a bit.. having air attack/ground attack/..etc...etc... each and every war gets a bit stale...plus..they did finally give us a nice 24LTB...Getting the same prizes over and over is a bit boring.... I don't mind em mixing it up a bit..

Thorm V2
07-11-2014, 11:28 AM
1. People will complain no matter the rewards are.

2. Once they give us more cash, they also give us something to spend it on.

New faction bonus levels coming?!?

rushabhc
07-11-2014, 11:46 AM
1. People will complain no matter the rewards are.

2. Once they give us more cash, they also give us something to spend it on.

New faction bonus levels coming?!?

u r right!!! ppl always complain bcoz they r not happy with whatever they get...... they just need more....

Rowe1985
07-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Yup, We are top 500 and I am happy with a huge building output bonus the others are quite nice to. Rather something different than a minor stat bonus, gets huge ones of those elsewhere

lemonhaze
07-11-2014, 11:57 AM
the +35% building out put is a great so im not sure wht OP is crying about..i remember a while back for either 2nd place or 3rd place it was +20% building output(its been a while) so to get +15 more on top is a great reward and im sure not many down in those ranks willl whine and will love it..Op it seems wants instant stat increase and not think about building it slowly over time

SimplyminiMW
07-11-2014, 12:10 PM
the +35% building out put is a great so im not sure wht OP is crying about..i remember a while back for either 2nd place or 3rd place it was +20% building output(its been a while) so to get +15 more on top is a great reward and im sure not many down in those ranks willl whine and will love it..Op it seems wants instant stat increase and not think about building it slowly over time

The prizes are great & different. If gree inserted them earlier in battles and more consistently.

Clearly you have forgotten how to read. I said personally I will get my stat increase from streaks anyways. And I'm not saying replace them all. Just move in a couple attack/def mods to assist with the lower teirs stat increase.