PDA

View Full Version : Honor Case icon gone all day

qwertyguy
07-11-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm not sure when this happened...sometime over night. There was some sort of data push that made the Honor Case disappear from my android. Only the goal remains. There is only 4 hours and some odd minutes left in the event and it has not been playable all day.

I've rebooted about 20 times and the data push won't finish no matter what I do! This is crazy.

qwertyguy
07-11-2014, 09:32 AM
My targets in Jungle storm are gone too! I started hitting a target last night and didn't have enough to finish it. Now that I have enough energy, the target is gone! I'm getting a bit p'd. I cannot contribute to my faction goal without that target. And it's going to be close...so our entire faction needs that target.

qwertyguy
07-11-2014, 11:01 AM
I cleared out my cache and got my Jungle Storm targets back. But the Honor Case icon is still gone. I know that I cannot be the only one experiencing this problem. Perhaps this just indicates how unpopular the case events have become. Few if anyone cares!

qwertyguy
07-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Well, the icon is finally back and the data push seems to be successful. But I lost 7 or 8 opportunities to open the lockbox.