PDA

View Full Version : 4 iLTQs/FLTQs in 7 days

SimplyminiMW
07-11-2014, 08:58 AM
Actually don't really care how many they throw out at us since I only complete LTQs with useful final prizes (get it?).

But I'd like to know if the splash screens have been fixed in game. Waiting a day to see the prizes I'm missing out of is annoying, and no I don't need a mod to post details of everything. I just want the splash screens to show up when the event does. At least I know if I should go for it or not.

Also last frontline event there was a matching LTQ to help people get units who didn't have the IPH or gold to keep up. Should we expect one even though it isn't scheduled?

MaroonMonsoon
07-11-2014, 09:08 AM
really does not bother me either since i have gone gold free. FREE YOUR MONEY FREE YOUR SOUL

Cobra Kai
07-11-2014, 11:06 AM
ILTQ= I don't do. Way to impossible to complete even at +10 regen and starting 4400 energy
FLTQ= I do with my faction

Since GREE punishes those who excel at the game through leveling up, no sense in adding any xp I don't have to.

Gen CheeBye
07-11-2014, 11:41 PM
ILTQ= I don't do. Way to impossible to complete even at +10 regen and starting 4400 energy
FLTQ= I do with my faction

Since GREE punishes those who excel at the game through leveling up, no sense in adding any xp I don't have to.

Smart move. Since so many people are stuck at lvl 300. No point joining them so soon.