PDA

View Full Version : Note to the forum! Hacked folders!

MojoJojo
07-10-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm hearing rumors of hacked folders being bought.
If you are a responsible faction make sure you are not buying these folders that are if not hacked, acquired dishonestly.

Easiest way to check is that if you are buying around 2000 or more from 1 seller, you are most likely contributing to the problem.
Check your sellers.

This is a rumor as of right now, but it also sounds more than likely.
Heads up "top teams".
I'd hate to see your prizes taken away, because you bought some "bad" folders and the rest of the community wasn't happy... again.

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Why would anyone spend a penny on this game anymore? This place has more back doors than a brothel in Utah.......

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Why would anyone spend a penny on this game anymore? This place has more back doors than a brothel in Utah.......

Yes. I'd like the chance to buy them again, with real cash if needed. That's the idea. I couldn't afford the real cash before, now I can. And your point is........ What???

I love when you fight with yourself.

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 12:43 AM
This isn't a religion. One is allowed to change ones mind with new data. Give it a try, you'll be amazed ;)

Apollo13
07-11-2014, 12:44 AM
I think the people selling the folders have this opportunity because GREE is not dropping enough folders while they put in extra levels. And furthermore, I remembered seeing somewhere in the forum before that it was not intended to make money out of the folders according to a mod. Therefore, this problem can be easily solved if GREE give out folders. Another way is to make the folders like the concrete and all remaining folders can be kept for future Raid Boss events.

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 12:56 AM
I think the people selling the folders have this opportunity because GREE is not dropping enough folders while they put in extra levels. And furthermore, I remembered seeing somewhere in the forum before that it was not intended to make money out of the folders according to a mod. Therefore, this problem can be easily solved if GREE give out folders. Another way is to make the folders like the concrete and all remaining folders can be kept for future Raid Boss events.

I bought some folders and concrete today from someone. I'm glad that players are selling their folders and concrete. I'm just hearing through the g****vine that factions are buying hacked folders so they can finish masters. That I'm not cool with.
I agree with everything you are saying Apollo. I just don't think it's fair for other factions to use hacked folders to finish the event. I doubt anyone would disagree with that.

Fergus14
07-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Nothing wrong with buying in good faith. Now move along, you're revelation is old news.

Blodiea
07-11-2014, 01:07 AM
What isn't hacked in this game anymore. I am starting to think that me and about 100 players in this game are actually legitimate.

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 01:12 AM
What isn't hacked in this game anymore. I am starting to think that me and about 100 players in this game are actually legitimate.

I feel that. It's so discouraging. I ran into a faction that had 20bil concrete! 20billion!!!
I and others in my faction sent tickets in. What's the point. I thought they were supposed to patch that crap up.

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Nothing wrong with buying in good faith. Now move along, you're revelation is old news.

Buying in good faith and turning a blind eye to are very different. If there are other threads on this topic, I'm sorry to bring it up again. I just haven't seen it. Is it old news? I don't mean hacking. I mean hacking folders. Masters hasn't been around for that long. Before that there didn't seem to be much of a need to have 30k in folders.

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 01:26 AM

This is the only thing I've seen on the forum.
Other than the warning about the group. I don't see any discussion on the forum.

Almost all brick and folders sales are hacked. Stay away unless you don't mind being associated with that, there is a group where those people exist.

Modern War Forum GF
07-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Each new account gives out 100 folders .. So if you find someone who wants to spend the time to create them, good for them to earn their faction some cash for extra bonusses.

And I agree 'hacked' folders have been around for a while too and annoy the crap out of me! groupme flooded with sellers for them multiple 1000's for a few $$ (real cash).

Ticket to GREE about this go unanswered.

Valynx
07-11-2014, 03:58 AM
nothing wrong with buying a few 5-10k of folders to help my team mates out :) atleast the sellers don't do us over like Gree does! saves spending silly amounts for gold like £69.99 for 1500 gold then 1500 gold for 1.5k folders (£69.99) i rather just pay them $20 for 1.5k folders or buy 15k for $180 can't go wrong :)

Ozymandias
07-11-2014, 04:03 AM
Apart from the advantage you get over other factions who play the game within the ToS without resorting to hacks.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Why on earth would anyone buy faux folders at full price,or at 1% of that price?

I know one person, ME, who'll never buy real-fake gold, or fake-fake gold.

I know one person, ME, who'll never buy real-fake folders, or fake-fake folders.

Merc_mw
07-11-2014, 05:11 AM

There are brothels in Utah?

Prettypupp
07-11-2014, 05:52 AM
nothing wrong with buying a few 5-10k of folders to help my team mates out :) atleast the sellers don't do us over like Gree does! saves spending silly amounts for gold like £69.99 for 1500 gold then 1500 gold for 1.5k folders (£69.99) i rather just pay them $20 for 1.5k folders or buy 15k for $180 can't go wrong :)

do us all a favor and leave the forum and the game.

As for the rest that maybe worried about buying hacked folders. If you are paying game cash then don't worry about it. But do not pay real cash for them. I know a lot of factions they sell folders for game cash to get money for bonuses and it is all legit. They spend a lot of time farming them for the purpose of selling them to get another bonus. State away from stupid people like monster and the factions that deal with dumb people like him.

Valynx
07-11-2014, 08:38 AM
do us all a favor and leave the forum and the game.

As for the rest that maybe worried about buying hacked folders. If you are paying game cash then don't worry about it. But do not pay real cash for them. I know a lot of factions they sell folders for game cash to get money for bonuses and it is all legit. They spend a lot of time farming them for the purpose of selling them to get another bonus. State away from stupid people like monster and the factions that deal with dumb people like him.

haha do us all a favor and stop your whining, i know there's loads of ppl out there who pay hackers for stuff, well tbh atleast a hacker can do the job right and not like the developers, i know a SUP Sister faction which was brought with all bonuses xD People can do what they want with their cash because they can afford it, not like the ones who moan about it because they cant afford or they missed out on a glitch/hack.

n its like people say gree should go after hackers because they are exploiting the game to make cash, well people sell accounts should gree go after them aswell? xD

there will always be new loopholes for hackers to find, and the more gree messes up the more the new loops become available.

MaroonMonsoon
07-11-2014, 09:09 AM
its like drinking a can of coke, you know its bad for you but you do it anyway! so sit back and enjoy your box of unicorns like the rest of us

07-11-2014, 09:25 AM
haha do us all a favor and stop your whining, i know there's loads of ppl out there who pay hackers for stuff, well tbh atleast a hacker can do the job right and not like the developers, i know a SUP Sister faction which was brought with all bonuses xD People can do what they want with their cash because they can afford it, not like the ones who moan about it because they cant afford or they missed out on a glitch/hack.

n its like people say gree should go after hackers because they are exploiting the game to make cash, well people sell accounts should gree go after them aswell? xD

there will always be new loopholes for hackers to find, and the more gree messes up the more the new loops become available.

Yes, Gree should go after hackers for exploiting the game. Yes, Gree should go after anyone buying or selling accounts. Both of those things are illegal. Both of those things are breaking a legally-binding contract you agree to when registering to play, as this game deals in real money. Yes, doing either of those things makes you a pathetic, incompetent loser who can't even play a mobile phone app without cheating. They might as well go brag about their hacked high score in Angry Birds. It isn't real, and no one gives a damn.

And as for "hackers doin the job right": First of all, it's not their job. It's basic code reading and re-writing using a tool ANOTHER hacker made for them to alter a code at Gree, which the hacker also did not create. And second of all, all that does is prove the wanna-be loser hacker kid isn't talented enough at their craft to get a real job programming and creating their own software. The folks at Gree you hate on manage to create and maintain multiple games with 10's of thousands of players. And they are paid for it. Your "hacker " pals are just trying to copy off of someone else's work, because they just plain aren't talented enough to get a job at somewhere like Gree.

So go on and defend "hacking" all you want. All that means is you dig some old sweaty loser who lives in their parents' basement and smells like a thousand unwashed feet using a tool named "HaxX0rZ RUUL!" they downloaded from ANOTHER old sweaty loser who lives in their parents' basement and smells like a thousand unwashed feet.

Programmers are good enough to get paid to do what they do. "Hackers" don't have the talent or skills to get a real job doing what they think they're so good at.

Enjoy those feet, man. You deserve them.

Tadaaah
07-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Any detailed information on this topic would be appreciated. Please send it our way.

Shinedown Gree
07-11-2014, 10:12 AM
It's Not a rumor, it's the truth. Check any group me public room and there are hackers advertising this. Gree please, This has been a issue since way back when. Please do something about this. These folders are accessible to anyone with the click of a button

07-11-2014, 10:51 AM
They don't want you to discuss the details IN THE FORUMS. They want you to send them the info in a PRIVATE MESSAGE. PM Tadaaah, or report it on Gree's main support page. Either way, you'll be kept entirely anonymous. If you care about the game at all, you'll turn in the "players" that ruin the experience for everyone else. Hate on Gree all you want, it's the cheaters that are ruining these games.

And FYI, most of those searches you're doing are taking you to files that claim to contain hacks or tools, but are actually viruses and spyware. Even if the original "hacker" didn't put it there, someone else did down the line because people who are desperate enough to cheat are the easiest marks. When your bank account goes empty in 2 days because all of your money went to a brothel in Botswana, that is why.

Vegaman
07-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks Mojojojojojojo..... Can you tell us were you bought your hacked folders from....

Better you confess than we post the proof of your under hand dealings....

You have been caught red handed and posting here is just trying to divert attention away.

MojoJojo
07-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks Mojojojojojojo..... Can you tell us were you bought your hacked folders from....

Better you confess than we post the proof of your under hand dealings....

You have been caught red handed and posting here is just trying to divert attention away.

Lol. You have been around long enough to know that if you post the information you'll get banned. If that wasn't the case, you'd have seen it on here already. While I understand your not getting situation.
I sent a ticket into gree already. Tadaaah and yourself will be reviving the information via pm.

The player that I bought folders from was not a hacker, but the faction he was in has hackers in it.
I have nothing to hide my friend, and I was the one who brought it to my faction, gree's, and the forums attention.

Doc Rumpies
07-11-2014, 04:30 PM
This is why I only buy folders for in game cash, the odds of the folders being hacked are way less. And even spending a minute in certain groupme rooms will show people selling hundreds of thousands of folders, it is a real problem.

P.S. Pm me of you have bulk folders for sale, paying 4M/each haha

skywalker_98
07-11-2014, 09:48 PM
I just wanted to make my first post on this forum.After playing this game now for about 5 months I have noticed that my comment wall gets plastered with the free gold and cash promise if you pass it along with a person's game I.D. I know they want allies but GREE should go after these players as they them self invite the idea of hacking and it promotes that the game is wide open to hacking and not regulated very well.Why would players want to buy gold or cash legit?when you think that you are the fool for giving money to GREE .Then as I read some things in this forum backs up the impression.I agree with people reporting the illegal things going on in this game if not this game will be a game of the past.When GREE ever does intercede they should make a thread in announcements and post players,factions,that are doing the illegal things and be banned.Then you might be able to save this game,honest people will have faith that they aren't being ripped off!..Then you can police some of your customer reps who give you all kinds of contridicating answer just to close your ticket not all reps are that way.I think if you reply to a customer rep answer it should go to another rep not the same one like when you say let me speak or see your supervisor like any other customer based company would do!

Danger Mouse
07-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Any detailed information on this topic would be appreciated. Please send it our way.

If players can find out all these details, how come no one from Gree ever seems to be able to do it?? Always reactive, never proactive.

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 03:34 AM

i agree buddy..

MojoJojo
07-12-2014, 03:43 AM
If players can find out all these details, how come no one from Gree ever seems to be able to do it?? Always reactive, never proactive.

You and I are in total agreement. I couldn't have said it better.

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 04:24 AM

well i know for a fact they do not care even when u give them a known cheat on a silver platter..as i said in a post in another thread there was this guy that didnt have the Ac,Amrs or villa and i checked his base other day and he had them..reported him found him a few days later and they was gone..so i thought great gree removed them although he should have been banned for TOS violation...found him in rivals again and there they was again so i reported him again with all the info that gree requires to report cheats..this guy use to be a honorable player but he has lowerd himself to cheating and hacking which is a shame..i will do all in my power to get him ban..i'll be sending in multi tickets per week...he changes name all time but he cant change his lvl and i know his top 45,but the point being that even when we do give gree great info they just dont care no more its clear to see and everone on this fourm knows that

07-12-2014, 08:35 AM
1) Gree can't just wander into some random GroupMe chat and say "Yo, I'm Gree. Where's the cheaters?" And even if they did, an anonymous GroupMe name or e-mail address is not the same thing as an account # or person's name being directly connected to it.

2) Stop being so self-centered and smug that you allegedly know where the cheaters are, and that Gree should find them by themselves. You're either full of it and want attention, or you're a cheater yourself. Cheaters find cheaters. If you want to help, "Tadaaah" here has repeatedly asked you send them details. Otherwise, stop begging for attention by claiming you have information you can't back up. You look ridiculous.

DFI
07-12-2014, 11:10 AM
1) Gree can't just wander into some random GroupMe chat and say "Yo, I'm Gree. Where's the cheaters?" And even if they did, an anonymous GroupMe name or e-mail address is not the same thing as an account # or person's name being directly connected to it.

2) Stop being so self-centered and smug that you allegedly know where the cheaters are, and that Gree should find them by themselves. You're either full of it and want attention, or you're a cheater yourself. Cheaters find cheaters. If you want to help, "Tadaaah" here has repeatedly asked you send them details. Otherwise, stop begging for attention by claiming you have information you can't back up. You look ridiculous.

You seem to be a very misinformed player from your posting. There are a variety of ways Gree could identify cheats themselves without any support. The curious thing is that they fail to do this and continue to ask the players to report cheats when they could do a much more effective job since they have access to all of our player records. Tadaaaaaaaaaaah has been a huge disappointment. Many of us had high hopes when he first appeared but now he's no different from the prior mods who have come and gone. Big promises and no returns. I feel cheated for actually believing that he would bring a new way of communication to the forums but in the end we got a few off color jokes and no progress. What happened to posting the event details prior to the next event? Oops. Nothing has changed and so happy to no longer buying any gold.

Dazzj10
07-12-2014, 11:48 AM
If this is true I will buy some... At a fraction of the cost of gree price .. Yes please

No point sending I of to gree, they won't do anything anyway just like everything else that is pointed out to the,

lemonhaze
07-12-2014, 12:26 PM

not sure what rock u crawled out under but some cheats are obvious..like the LE build im talking about on a former teammates base and then there is the 29 P-91 pounders i took screenshots of from a guy that i reported with all the info that the mods asked for and yet he is still running around this game..

07-12-2014, 12:32 PM
You seem to be a very misinformed player from your posting. There are a variety of ways Gree could identify cheats themselves without any support. The curious thing is that they fail to do this and continue to ask the players to report cheats when they could do a much more effective job since they have access to all of our player records. Tadaaaaaaaaaaah has been a huge disappointment. Many of us had high hopes when he first appeared but now he's no different from the prior mods who have come and gone. Big promises and no returns. I feel cheated for actually believing that he would bring a new way of communication to the forums but in the end we got a few off color jokes and no progress. What happened to posting the event details prior to the next event? Oops. Nothing has changed and so happy to no longer buying any gold.

Misinformed. Right. Okey dokey, how many players do you know that have been banned or penalized in some way for hacking? One? A million? You have no idea how many people have or have not been caught, because you have no statistics. You don't work for Gree. You're just some angry guy. And you're looking for an excuse not to support efforts to find cheaters by saying someone else should do it for you. Who do you think is more likely to come into contact with admitted cheaters? The players they wish to sell things to or the company they are hiding from? You see someone cheating, report it. If that doesn't work, PM Tadaaah. After that, it's up to them. Perhaps in the future they'll set up an e-mail address just to report cheaters and screenshots to, who knows?

If you can't find the event details, you're not trying very hard.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95187-Zimbabwe-Zeta-events-guess-what-is-what/page2

There's a list of the dates and types of all of the events in this cycle. Tadaaah posted them. You're welcome. It also states they are going to try to post event details the morning before the event occurs in the Announcements section, as they have often done before. If you need your hand held any further, there are a couple of folks who make AMAZING walkthroughs for LTQ's, bosses, etc. If that still isn't enough, hire a hamster to tap on your screen for you. Just tell the little guy not to use any gold because you're angry, darn it!

DFI
07-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Misinformed. Right. Okey dokey, how many players do you know that have been banned or penalized in some way for hacking? One? A million? You have no idea how many people have or have not been caught, because you have no statistics. You don't work for Gree. You're just some angry guy. And you're looking for an excuse not to support efforts to find cheaters by saying someone else should do it for you. Who do you think is more likely to come into contact with admitted cheaters? The players they wish to sell things to or the company they are hiding from? You see someone cheating, report it. If that doesn't work, PM Tadaaah. After that, it's up to them. Perhaps in the future they'll set up an e-mail address just to report cheaters and screenshots to, who knows?

If you can't find the event details, you're not trying very hard.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95187-Zimbabwe-Zeta-events-guess-what-is-what/page2

There's a list of the dates and types of all of the events in this cycle. Tadaaah posted them. You're welcome. It also states they are going to try to post event details the morning before the event occurs in the Announcements section, as they have often done before. If you need your hand held any further, there are a couple of folks who make AMAZING walkthroughs for LTQ's, bosses, etc. If that still isn't enough, hire a hamster to tap on your screen for you. Just tell the little guy not to use any gold because you're angry, darn it!

What a clown. Since you've been nice to point out that event data was supposed to be posted, perhaps you can give me the link to the raid boss event by tadaaaaaaaaaaaaah. What? Couldn't find it? There goes your argument.

07-12-2014, 10:20 PM
"The link to the raid boss event"?! You mean you actually need Tadaaah to tell you how the RAID BOSS works? It's followed the exact same pattern, including overlaps between levels, since the Rampus event in JANUARY which there is a very nice write up for on these forums. Seriously, look it up. What other information are you looking for? The mods have to post a "Raid boss is tomorrow!" thread for you to understand that a raid boss is forthcoming? The dates are listed right on your map. The folders are named after the boss. And in case there was any doubt, the link above also states that the raid boss takes place during this time period.

Maybe you should find a game with less letters and numbers in it, instead of blaming other people?

DFI
07-13-2014, 03:35 AM
"The link to the raid boss event"?! You mean you actually need Tadaaah to tell you how the RAID BOSS works? It's followed the exact same pattern, including overlaps between levels, since the Rampus event in JANUARY which there is a very nice write up for on these forums. Seriously, look it up. What other information are you looking for? The mods have to post a "Raid boss is tomorrow!" thread for you to understand that a raid boss is forthcoming? The dates are listed right on your map. The folders are named after the boss. And in case there was any doubt, the link above also states that the raid boss takes place during this time period.

Maybe you should find a game with less letters and numbers in it, instead of blaming other people?

You seem like Tadaaaaah's ***** so let me be more clear. We all 'think' we know how these events work. What we want to know is the prize info prior to the event.

I am a cow!
07-13-2014, 04:22 AM

Silly man there are still plenty of hackers out there myself included ;) that haven't been banned I know for a fact that this guy in Palringo and groupme is selling hacked concrete for ingame cash in large bulks

07-13-2014, 07:53 AM
You seem like Tadaaaaah's ***** so let me be more clear. We all 'think' we know how these events work. What we want to know is the prize info prior to the event.

I am no one's ***** except for logic's. You're demanding detailed info about all of the steps and prizes for an elaborate, multi-step raid boss BEFORE it happens so you can what...sit there and imagine what it would be like to win those prizes when the event happens in the future? TheDanimal and Larry Jackson put up amazing detailed walkthroughs every cycle, but that's not good enough because they weren't posted before the event is even going on? And what does this have to do with "hacked folders", by the way? Trying to rationalize your cheating by trying to find something, anything you don't like? Sorry, but you honestly need to find a game that's a little "simpler" for your needs.

And speaking of folks who have a severe intelligence deficit, "I am a cow" just admitted to being a hacker (of course you are, that's precious) and then listed the name and details for his top 75 guild underneath. Way to go, sport. You're either not a hacker, which makes you a liar, or you are pathetic enough to be one and "The Real Mccoys" are about to be minus a member or two thanks to your confession. Swift!

Tadaaah
07-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Locking. Let's try to keep debates constructive.

NOTE: We do have scripts in place that do catch and ban many hackers/cheaters/etc. If you have details on how any exploit is being performed; please send those details our way. We don't want these players in the game anymore than the next person. If we can prove it, then they're gone.