PDA

View Full Version : Rumors swirling on a gold rush

Donkey
07-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Saw some reports on here but can't find them. what is the story with the "discounted" gold flooding the system? As any good government knows, you can't have an effective monetary policy when you aren't the only ones with a printing press. This is very disconcerting to say the least and and it is being discussed on pal and GM off this form.

Blodiea
07-10-2014, 10:53 PM
And here I am buying my gold from gree like a sucker

Danger Mouse
07-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Near as I can piece together, and I may be completely wrong, it's exploiting the gold bonus system. How I have no idea but this is what I think is happening from seeing others posts.

Get a bunch of people together. Get them to pay into a pot each whatever their share is of a Tier value in the bonus gold program is - is $1000, $2000 bonus tier etc divided by X people equals $Y each to purchase that bonus tier. Then when the bonus gets paid out you also get 1/X share of the bonus. The more people that sign up, the larger the tier you can buy with your buck, the bigger the bonus you get relative to your purchase price. Not hacking but exploiting the system.

What I can't fathom is how they divide the purchase and bonus gold shares out piecemeal to the "shareholders".......

As I said, this is what I suspect but I might be completely wrong. Any others out there know what's going on?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-10-2014, 11:43 PM
You might be wise not to discuss this matter on this forum.
For reasons apparent to all, this topic won't be received well by the owner's caretakers.

Danger Mouse
07-10-2014, 11:55 PM
I have no idea how it's done. But piecing together other posts on these forums discussing the topic this is what I suspect.

SunWuKong
07-11-2014, 04:06 AM
guys there is an exclusive "special" gold sales through the back door. 100vault, 50 vault for only 10% of the original cost. Only need to get invite to the link...

Hope gree identify them soon.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-11-2014, 04:09 AM
guys there is an exclusive "special" gold sales through the back door. 100vault, 50 vault for only 10% of the original cost. Only need to get invite to the link...

Hope gree identify them soon.

This is not a rumor. I've seen it done. I don't buy anything for any online game, whether its from a legitimate market or an illegitimate market!!!!

superman007
07-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Yes, there is a groupme room for it. Hacked vault of gold is sold at $40.00. I have sent in a ticket with SS but no response from GREE.

07-11-2014, 09:38 AM
For anyone thinking about buying, using, or not reporting the identities of those selling "hacked folders", I recommend you read this:

http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms

You might be particularly interested in the parts where it states in every way conceivable how against ToS anything of this nature is. And that regardless of where you live, violating the ToS is a breach of law , and you will be held accountable for your actions by the State of California. This potentially includes court fees, heavy fines, and jail time.

Or, YOU COULD JUST NOT CHEAT IN YOUR IMAGINARY GAME WITH IMAGINARY FOLDERS TO SUMMON AN IMAGINARY BOSS FOR THE 9 MILLIONTH TIME TO GO AFTER AN IMAGINARY UNIT WITH IMAGINARY POINTS.

Yeah, either one is fine.

Tadaaah
07-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Anyone with details on this topic please send detailed information. Additionally, locking before anyone starts supporting breaking the ToS.