PDA

View Full Version : The Eve of Battle.

Oh_TheHorror
07-10-2014, 07:21 PM
It's almost eerie how quiet it gets after Raid Boss and before battle weekend. The rooms on GroupMe are dead silent after just exploding the last four days. There are no (S)LTQs to do. People aren't robbing one another. It really is the calm before the storm. Just for a conversation starter, what do you do during this time? Catch up/stock up on your sleep? Hang out with real life friends because they might not hear from you for a few days? What is Battle Eve like for you?

Dipstik
07-10-2014, 07:33 PM
There's a battle tomorrow?

Simon.
07-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Um...I work and have kids so...ummm...pretty much just another day...I'm looking forward to my sleep in tomorrow...yep, looking forward to that! Prep done!

Kitty McPurr
07-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Stocked the fridge with 3 new sixtels of homebrew plus the 2 remaining ( a sixtel is a 5 gallon keg). Vacuumed the pool, and started laundry. Prepped the guest room because I am excited that my Real life buddy and fellow syndicate member will be visiting during war. Weeded the garden, picked the fresh produce, and mowed the lawn. I am a stay at home parent, so for me it was still a full work day with my two rugrats. Tomorrow I will probably make some "fridge pickles" with our fresh cucumbers, hang the laundry to dry on the line, and vacuum the first floor of the house.

I know nobody cares, but I am proud of how productive I was today...and frankly OP asked. Now that being said...although I enjoyed sharing, this really should be in "off-topic"...just to be pedantic.

The Night Prowler
07-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I go on the rob, got to keep the millions coming in.

Biggy Smalls
07-11-2014, 12:28 AM
That sounds far to sensible Kitty, less thinking - more drinking! In contrast, I robbed many many people last night, passed out at 6am and up for work at 7am. No rest for the wicked.

bravo 6 vk
07-11-2014, 05:02 AM
People aren't robbing one another.
Wrong. I go on a robbing spree usually

-Batman-
07-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Got to keep the money rolling in for next LTB so robbing has much as possible