PDA

View Full Version : Ask the developers

Merc_mw
07-10-2014, 04:34 PM
I know it's late for your little Q&A Tadaaah

But 353 posts on the data surge seems like enough interest to be the number 1 concern on the forum. Could you chat with one of them, bump into them at lunch or in the mens room and get some kind of explanation on why this is taking so long?

This predates you joining the forums, as my first question regarding this went to the dearly departed CJ54. At the time I assumed it was something to do with fixing the airplane glitch. He said it wasn't. But it wouldn't surprise me if it is causing an increase in the use of the glitch. (That's bad btw)

It would really be nice to know why, but lowering expectations, just tell us it is GREE's top priority as it is GREE's number one customer service issue. Maybe get some formal memo or something and JPEG it for us. Then get the friggin thing fixed so we can go back to playing the game. I

As a reminder this is cutting into available cash to spend in game, teaching players to manage their ingame time and causing players to quit. These actions are all bad for business. Maybe you should let someone know.

Thank you for your efforts.

Merc_mw
07-14-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm bumping this just once, as I realize not everyone works weekends. Since the original post, ongoing issues are still sited in the data surge post. It is the mods choice whether to ignore or respond. I won't bump it again

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-14-2014, 08:08 AM
I would think by now everyone could clearly see how appreciated or unappreciated - CHOOSE ONE - your custom is by those to whom you're giving it!
That alone would tell me more than any answer posted on this forum.
As I have no dog in this fight, if the extreme data usage is never fixed, it won't effect me.
I'll stifle myself now.

1GaDawg85
07-14-2014, 08:38 AM
Gree doesn't care how much data you use....they only want you to play and pay

Kefa
07-14-2014, 08:52 AM

my first question regarding this went to the dearly departed CJ54. At the time I assumed it was something to do with fixing the airplane glitch. He said it wasn't.

He also said there was no glitch, so to say the data usage surge was the effects of an attempted patch would be acknowledging there was a glitch in the first place.

Tadaaah
07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
The data surge matter should not be occurring. Both a fix on our end and a fix/change to the video ad partner were made in order to lessen this. If you are still experiencing this, please let us know.

SimplyminiMW
07-14-2014, 10:36 AM
The data surge matter should not be occurring. Both a fix on our end and a fix/change to the video ad partner were made in order to lessen this. If you are still experiencing this, please let us know.

That fix has also stopped people from being rewarded video free gold...

Adm. J(K96)
07-14-2014, 11:21 AM
What did this have to do with videos? Are you saying it was watching videos that was the culprit? Because I don't and am still having issues.