PDA

View Full Version : Best Android Guild Ever, a must read

King Lou
07-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Apparently my shout out to the best guild ever was taken down. It read as follows:

Thanks for having me.

Well everyone I hate to say it buy I am retiring from the game. King Lou is signing off. After 188 levels and a bunch of awesome armor I call it quits. I would like to let everyone know that the best guild I had ever had the pleasure of fighting with is Wrecking House. If you want to join a team of players who truly care about each other and how they are doing this is the guild to join. I can also tell you that they have a few positions available so if you are an active player and level 90+ contact them via line. The guys there will help take your gaming experience to the next level. If you don't have line you should get it. It will help you play KnD at a level you have never experienced. Line App is available at the Google Play store, it's free and it's a small app, green logo.

The line id's you would want to search is Teecrisp, Cadguy44, B-ran-don or Tdunks. All 4 of these guys are awesome, as well as the rest of the guys in Wrecking House.

I will tell you the truth, I did not want to stop playing KnD but it was even harder to leave the guild. These guys will help you in any way they can. If you are a serious KnD player and you want to play with some of the coolest guys I've ever played with, you need to contact these guys. If nothing else look them up in guild search Wrecking House.

Just good advice from one player to another. I'm gonna miss the game but I'm gonna miss the players even more. One last thing, their best finish was in Solstice Slamdown. They finished 12th.

Take care everyone, this is the last you will ever hear from me.
KingLou77 no more