PDA

View Full Version : Gree- Please Update Money/Defense Buildings In Store

The Governor
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Gree,

Please update buildings in store. I have been playing this game for over 2 years and have yet to see money buildings upgraded to current economy. Or defense buildings upgraded to fit inflated attack stats.

I would still like to be able to build my protection or economy as I see fit and not just rely on the next event to do so. Currently the best defense building in store has a base stat of 68 def. That same building maxes out at 2,284 for Tycoons. This building should max out at 20/30 times that now.

Please inform this community of any plans to upgrade buildings in store or at least an explanation if not.

Thank you in advance for your response.

t12pm
07-10-2014, 03:16 PM
The did say they plan on updating def. buildings it just hasn't happened yet. I personally would rather see other problems fixed as def building being updated will not help at all with the rivals list now. Also for the most part in store money building won't help either Ltbs will take care of any update they do there

The Governor
07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
The did say they plan on updating def. buildings it just hasn't happened yet. I personally would rather see other problems fixed as def building being updated will not help at all with the rivals list now. Also for the most part in store money building won't help either Ltbs will take care of any update they do there

I think LTBs are just that, Limited. But money buildings should be updated to adjust to economy.

I do agree there are other more pressing issues to deal with such as game freezing on droid during raid boss.

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 07:48 AM
Considering there's only about three days a cycle where there's not a LTB going on, who would ever waste time on the store buildings? Does it matter?

TheJess
07-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Gree,

Please update buildings in store. I have been playing this game for over 2 years and have yet to see money buildings upgraded to current economy. Or defense buildings upgraded to fit inflated attack stats.

I would still like to be able to build my protection or economy as I see fit and not just rely on the next event to do so. Currently the best defense building in store has a base stat of 68 def. That same building maxes out at 2,284 for Tycoons. This building should max out at 20/30 times that now.

Please inform this community of any plans to upgrade buildings in store or at least an explanation if not.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Great idea OP. It is about time to upgrade the store money and defense buildings - just like the weapons were upgraded. This would most easily be done by simply doing a x10 on both the store and existing in-game inventory. That would ensure long time players are suitably rewarded for their game loyalty and also provide greater interest in buying upgrade time.

Miss
07-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Considering there's only about three days a cycle where there's not a LTB going on, who would ever waste time on the store buildings? Does it matter?

Could not agree more

GregoryBTD
07-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Not every player can afford a 150.000.000$ building.

Morgz
07-11-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm a poor FNG that hasn't built my iph enough to play the Long Time Player Buildings. I'm glad they are there though, It's payback & reparations for the horrors you long time players have suffered at the hands of the rival's list change. You have your own buildings to show off to each other, and I can rob to increase my income :)

Yes, I still play the buildings in the store.

Nighteg
07-11-2014, 02:18 PM
It took them 2 years to update the items in the store. Expect updated buildings by 2016.

namedud
07-11-2014, 02:29 PM
If they update the store buildings I would expect LTBs to see a significant increase in both cost and output. (Most) LTBs are already really good as far as output, but I don't see a current need to really drive up the price of them.

Miss
07-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Not every player can afford a 150.000.000$ building.
There are plenty buildings in the store already which will enable you to build up to LTBs

Captain Torgue
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM

People with +1 building upgrades which will pretty soon be many gold spenders. Not everyone plays free like you do.

Champion24
07-11-2014, 04:54 PM
People with +1 building upgrades which will pretty soon be many gold spenders. Not everyone plays free like you do.

You're a fool cpt Torgue!!

Captain Torgue
07-11-2014, 04:56 PM
You're a fool cpt Torgue!!

Free banking was released again for a second time for top ten teams. If you don't believe that +1 building upgrades will follow then you are the fool.

The Governor
07-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Free banking was released again for a second time for top ten teams. If you don't believe that +1 building upgrades will follow then you are the fool.

I'm pretty sure it will be at some point. Only FC folks has it currently.

In order to keep this game growing it needs to increase maximum player levels to 300, a whole new set of money and defense buildings, increased mafia from 500 to 1000 etc.

Here's an idea........Buildings that have both defense and money payout. Or Buildings upgrade max increase from 10 to 20.

1Shot
07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Updating defense buildings would be cool. More money buildings can always be upgraded/added though... I would just say have a building output or some type of mod for money buildings.

Plumbernick9
07-11-2014, 07:56 PM

Actually, free banking was released for a 3rd time this past event.

namedud
07-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Actually, free banking was released for a 3rd time this past event.

Actually, it has only been available twice on each platform. So any single player will have only seen it available to them twice.

1Shot
07-11-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't see any free banking mod?

sister morphine
07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
If they update the store buildings I would expect LTBs to see a significant increase in both cost and output. (Most) LTBs are already really good as far as output, but I don't see a current need to really drive up the price of them.
Didn't we have this discussion recently? I'd agree the output from store buildings should not increase, or only slightly, but the build/upgrade times on them could use a rethink. Perhaps not down to LTB standards, but right now there's no incentive to upgrade them for any player who can afford LTBs, excepting to give time to rebuild cash reserves which you said before, but who wants to be having something upgrading for a week. TAW/TWLui excluded ;)

Miss
07-12-2014, 12:46 AM
I cannot see how free banking is that beneficial - I never bank now and My IPH is not that high. Once you have been robbed "X" amount of times you are too beaten up anyway for so long.

I lose maybe 4m per day but generate 200m - speaks for itself really

namedud
07-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Didn't we have this discussion recently? I'd agree the output from store buildings should not increase, or only slightly, but the build/upgrade times on them could use a rethink. Perhaps not down to LTB standards, but right now there's no incentive to upgrade them for any player who can afford LTBs, excepting to give time to rebuild cash reserves which you said before, but who wants to be having something upgrading for a week. TAW/TWLui excluded ;)

If they were going to rework the upgrade times I think it would be better if they just release more buildings while leaving the current buildings as is. They aren't broken and don't need to be "fixed".

I would love to have more buildings with longer upgrade times, and just like most people I can only upgrade one building at a time. Unlike most people, however, I know how to use long upgrade times to my advantage, and have done that so many times that the only "long" upgrades I have left are a few upgrades to my Condos.

I cannot see how free banking is that beneficial - I never bank now and My IPH is not that high. Once you have been robbed "X" amount of times you are too beaten up anyway for so long.

I lose maybe 4m per day but generate 200m - speaks for itself really

Free banking isn't that beneficial at all. It's just one of those mods that sound cool, which results in a lot of people who don't know any better throwing money at Gree in an attempt to get it.

therealbengie
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
If they were going to rework the upgrade times I think it would be better if they just release more buildings while leaving the current buildings as is. They aren't broken and don't need to be "fixed".

I would love to have more buildings with longer upgrade times, and just like most people I can only upgrade one building at a time. Unlike most people, however, I know how to use long upgrade times to my advantage, and have done that so many times that the only "long" upgrades I have left are a few upgrades to my Condos.

Free banking isn't that beneficial at all. It's just one of those mods that sound cool, which results in a lot of people who don't know any better throwing money at Gree in an attempt to get it.

just popped by to say you are still an idiot, free banking is great and you are just jealous. an 11.1% increase on all income from fighting, robbing and iph is not to be sniffed at. go and cry into your milk that my buildings will always pay out more than yours as a net income until you join the "idiots" and get free banking. back to retirement, attack me all you want as I'm gone again, probably for good.

Winnson
07-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Free banking is silly.

Winnson
07-14-2014, 09:52 AM
That banker can be your brother or father. He's still charging you for his services.

namedud
07-14-2014, 12:03 PM
just popped by to say you are still an idiot, free banking is great and you are just jealous. an 11.1% increase on all income from fighting, robbing and iph is not to be sniffed at. go and cry into your milk that my buildings will always pay out more than yours as a net income until you join the "idiots" and get free banking. back to retirement, attack me all you want as I'm gone again, probably for good.

Your buildings will never pay as much a mine, gross or net. Sounds like you're the jealous one.

Vile Lynn
07-14-2014, 12:41 PM
I would like to see GREE keep the LTBs in the store after the quest is over.

I'd love to buy some of them for my lower level accts that couldn't afford them before.

The Governor
07-14-2014, 02:47 PM

I'd love to buy some of them for my lower level accts that couldn't afford them before.

I think so as well. Once LTB event is over keep building in store. The prizes earned during event would still expire but building would remain.

Dipstik
07-14-2014, 03:01 PM
I'd be happy if they'd just give back the Vinny's Chop Shop that disappeared overnight. And no, I didn't drunk-sell it.

Simon.
07-14-2014, 10:28 PM

Umm...its an LTB, you know what LTB means right? So why would it be kept in the store after the event is over?!?