PDA

View Full Version : Free Folders - can not donate!

Loki KAD
07-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Gree,

The 100 folder allocation screen came up but when I tried to donate they don't exist.
Will we receive later?

Is this a bug?

Let me know thanks!

Regards

Loki

GrimAmoeba
07-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Gree,

The 100 folder allocation screen came up but when I tried to donate they don't exist.
Will we receive later?

Is this a bug?

Let me know thanks!

Regards

Loki

Thanks, glad you were the first one to post this.

Tadaaah
07-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Please use the forum search feature to find existing topics. The pop-up was to inform players we will be awarding 100 folders. These will be awarded before the event starts.

solowalker
07-09-2014, 04:59 PM
I have tried to use the search function on this site. It is horrible.

What I find better is to friend the mods, so you can track what they are posting.

07-09-2014, 05:05 PM
In fairness, this is the first thread whose title even hinted at being about the folder issue. Guy doesn't have to go digging into every active thread in concern they might be about his topic. Honest mistake.

Modern War Forum GF
07-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Got them on my IOS, nothing on my droid up till now...

Capt Ink
07-09-2014, 05:49 PM
I have noticed some players are starting to get their folders. They will come in time.

Mabel
07-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Please use the forum search feature to find existing topics. The pop-up was to inform players we will be awarding 100 folders. These will be awarded before the event starts.

Well, that was a pop up fail.

SiaoNam
07-09-2014, 07:04 PM
100 FREE folders is true.
Player need to farm at least 1 folder to lure the 100s in. (*By the way, allow few minutes for 100 folders to transfer in)
I just did and donated my 101 folders.
Cheers.

lemonhaze
07-09-2014, 07:31 PM
i got mine and donated them..at first it wouldnt let me but its cool now im ios

qwertyguy
07-09-2014, 08:52 PM
I don't have mine on my droid account yet. I will try the farming method to see if that kicks it in...fingers crossed!

Danger Mouse
07-09-2014, 09:02 PM

Actually Tadaaah, what would be better than forum members digging through hundreds of previous posts in the vague hope of finding help on the topic that is of pressing concern would be if the mods used the announcements section and announced the helpful information.
-
Even better would be if there was no problem to start with, but hey, we know that ain't happening.

qwertyguy
07-09-2014, 09:02 PM
I got it to work. Farming alone does not work. You have to farm and then reboot the app. Then the 100 folders magically appear in your account.

Oceanz
07-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Here's what a search of "folders" on the site pulls up. The only topic on the first page that looks like it might have anything to do with this issue is this thread that I'm posting in / you're reading right now. So I'm not sure what exactly Tadaaaah expected us to find from searching?

http://i.imgur.com/SuZcnY8.jpg

Cuombajj
07-09-2014, 11:16 PM
You don't need to donate or use them now do you? Just wait for a day and it will sort itself out. Why run crying and posting the second something is not perfect. Geez, just have some patience.

Rolinz
07-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Here's what a search of "folders" on the site pulls up. The only topic on the first page that looks like it might have anything to do with this issue is this thread that I'm posting in / you're reading right now. So I'm not sure what exactly Tadaaaah expected us to find from searching?

I don't even use the search function, it is useless, like most info here.

I do not know how they expect us to be constructive in our posts when most here are frustrated.

Bluehavana2
07-10-2014, 07:16 AM
I got it to work. Farming alone does not work. You have to farm and then reboot the app. Then the 100 folders magically appear in your account.

This appears to be the correct solution! It worked for me. If you don't see the free folders, go to a map and farm one. Exit the map and if the folders didn't appear, restart the game.

Tardavic
07-10-2014, 01:03 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to fill you in that restarting your app should help, but you may also need to go to a map and do some farming as suggested in this thread.

Try farming, exit the map and then restart your app and you should see the intel folders!

Drunkone
07-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Tardavic, although i have received my folders it wont actually let me donate them, is this issue being addressed?