PDA

View Full Version : Are there any energy regen or health regen bonusses on these ltq's TADAAAH

bababurakk
07-09-2014, 11:30 AM
There are lots of ltq events. Are there any health regen or energy regen bonusses on these ltq's?

RealLoads
07-09-2014, 11:34 AM
There was an nrg regen on the last fltq/ltq. That will probably be the only one we will see for awhile.

Danger Mouse
07-09-2014, 04:42 PM
There will. But unless you're top 10 or looking to spend hundreds of dollars, forget it.

MaverickINsc
07-10-2014, 09:21 AM
There will. But unless you're top 10 or looking to spend hundreds of dollars, forget it.

That is very true......which is the whole reason hacking and cheats and glitches run rampant in this game. Gree creates the black market by pricing out the abilitity to get said prizes without selling your firstborn child....then people come on here and complain about the hacker/cheat glitches but never address the real issue......ask people in new York why they drive to new jersey for cigarettes after new york tripled the CIG tax......if gree wanted to eliminate all the stuff going on they would make.the game affordable and supply and demand would do the rest......but we all know it'll never happen.

Showtime
07-10-2014, 09:28 AM
More energy regen prizes please!

bam bam.
07-10-2014, 05:27 PM
More energy regen prizes please!

What ever energy regen the add to energy requirement plus 10% for good measure. I'd rather less energy be required however i haven't used any energy since multiple building upgrade was offered and then Halloween last yr

MojoJojo
07-10-2014, 05:51 PM

Bring them back. I've been playing since the game was well less than a year old, but couldn't afford them at the time. I'd like a second bite of the cherry :p

Are you trolling again? So you want another bite of the cherry or not. You can't have it both ways. Hehehe

Danger Mouse
07-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Are you trolling again? So you want another bite of the cherry or not. You can't have it both ways. Hehehe

Speaking of trolling.......

If you're going to take two of my comments on completely separate threads on completely separate topics you could at least make a token effort to link them and make sense of your post. As you can't, let me explain for your benefit why they are completely different.

The first comment you quote refers to Grees determination to make said bonus units only available to those that will spend hundreds of real world dollars to obtain them, as has been borne out in recent events.

The second was expressing a desire to see past high yield LTB's returned to the game so that they can be purchased with fake in game cash.

Spot the difference? See any link?

Judging by your professed stats I can see how you might confuse fake and real cash. One is reminded of the phrase about fools and their money. :p

MojoJojo
07-10-2014, 09:37 PM
I've played this game for well over a year and a half and spent THOUSANDS, and now I'm penalised because campers that have been in for an extra 6 months have access to higher IPH (and the units that can buy)than me because of buildings that came out before I joined

One is reminded of the phrase about fools and their money. :p

Lol.

Sorry to hijack your thread bababurakk.

The simple answer for you is that gree will not inform us if there are any health or energy regen bonuses until the day before the event or or in the middle of the event.
Sorry.

Danger Mouse
07-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Lol.

Sorry to hijack your thread bababurakk.

The simple answer for you is that gree will not inform us if there are any health or energy regen bonuses until the day before the event or or in the middle of the event.
Sorry.

Yep, never claimed once to be a wise man. Just less foolish than some and even reformed of late :D Done my time shredding C-bills while getting hosed from on high and seen the light! :D
-
and I'm not the one asking that they announce them, I just want them to make them more accessible, on both counts.

Bone Daddy
07-11-2014, 09:36 AM
I'd love to see if we go and regen unit for accounts that were started within the last year, my mini and its +3 energy regen is basically useless.