PDA

View Full Version : Goal 27/27 beat 10 level 100s in a row question

Ryan the Great8
07-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Does this goal mean your team can't let any level 100 bosses escape? or
Does it mean you can only summon and defeat ten level 100's back to back?

Mostly can we call up some low level bosses for small prizes during the final goal or will that reset our progress?

Thanks

Blaggard
07-09-2014, 11:01 AM
You can't let any escape.

Morgz
07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't know 100% for certain, but I think you can call up some level 5's and 10's during the streak, as long as you don't lose any of the 100's you call up.

alex88
07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Can't let any escape and yes you can summon lower lvls but I would concentrate on that after you finish the 100

Ryan the Great8
07-09-2014, 11:52 AM
yeah, we are waiting for some peeps to get back home from making space for jumpers so we have a couple hours before starting final 10/10 boss. wanted to get some others the low level prizes but don't want to risk summoning a level 5 that would restart our goal 27 chain

cynicalmofo
07-10-2014, 04:31 AM
yeah, we are waiting for some peeps to get back home from making space for jumpers so we have a couple hours before starting final 10/10 boss. wanted to get some others the low level prizes but don't want to risk summoning a level 5 that would restart our goal 27 chain

Jumpers are the worst part about these events. Crime City, the place where "rivals" aren't rivals and everyone gets along (With the exception of SAS and TAW)

Molly's Side Boob
07-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Jumpers are the worst part about these events. Crime City, the place where "rivals" aren't rivals and everyone gets along (With the exception of SAS and TAW)

How are jumpers the worst part of these events? So because I want to help lower syndicates finish an event that would be otherwise completely out of reach, I'm doing something wrong? We're all getting screwed by Gree, why not help those in a harder spot than I am. Check your 'rivals' list, I'm sure you'll see plenty of 'rivals' in there, robbing you.

Dipstik
07-10-2014, 09:39 AM
How are jumpers the worst part of these events? So because I want to help lower syndicates finish an event that would be otherwise completely out of reach, I'm doing something wrong? We're all getting screwed by Gree, why not help those in a harder spot than I am. Check your 'rivals' list, I'm sure you'll see plenty of 'rivals' in there, robbing you.

Because if you want the prize, join a syn that can earn it? Become stronger and help? Jumpers make it more about who you know and what sort of outside arrangements you can make and less about how strong you are in-game. It's silly.

Evan1000
07-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Because if you want the prize, join a syn that can earn it? Become stronger and help? Jumpers make it more about who you know and what sort of outside arrangements you can make and less about how strong you are in-game. It's silly.

But if you finished the elite quest early and want to help another small and less capable syndicate out, jumping helps out a lot. It's also good if you want some loot items

Many13
07-10-2014, 10:59 AM
well in real mafias their is alliances made beetween some familys i dont see anything wrong in jumping even if my syn did not need jumping well if other cant get it done why not only top 100 team can do it alone using 5 full days the other 4400 syndicate cant do anything not even scartch a lvl 100 even with a vault of gold wont be able to kill one imagine 26 lvl 100 :cool:

Many13
07-10-2014, 11:07 AM
and Ryan u can summon another lvl doesnt matter u just need to kill the current boss lvl u are doing and dont let it go when its in a row or it will reset your goal:( but u should focus on goal and not summoning lower lvl :cool:

Molly's Side Boob
07-10-2014, 02:18 PM

Players can't just "get stronger and help" if you're not in a top team that can finish these events, you won't get stronger. Top teams won't allow weak players join. Catch 22. If you're left behind in stats it's impossible to catch up. By jumping to help out, we're doing what we can to try to help with that dilemma.

namedud
07-10-2014, 02:29 PM

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95219-Looking-for-raid-boss-spot

Says the guy who thinks syndicates should be locked during raid boss.

t12pm
07-10-2014, 03:25 PM

By the looks of the thread namedud linked, you really are a tool not a troll, you sit in here and cry about jumpers but yet you do it, lmao the non gold guy who wants syns locked💩

Dipstik
07-10-2014, 04:34 PM
So what? Just because I think the system should be changed doesn't mean I'm going to hobble myself. If anything, you could say that I benefit from it and still want it locked.

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 06:50 AM
No follow up argument, I see. Figures.

Da Don
07-11-2014, 07:54 AM
So did u get the final prize?

Dipstik
07-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Yes I did.

Ryan the Great8
07-11-2014, 06:30 PM
We did finish the event and about 2/3 of our group were able to get the final individual prize by jumping around. Yes it's nice to help others out, but it's even nicer to get the loot and especially the prize with modifier this time around