PDA

View Full Version : Some Advice is Needed

OwainCymro
07-09-2014, 08:35 AM
I know this is a silly question.. but i need some help with obtaining on of the Zambezi printing buildings. I currently have a vault size of only 72 mil and the cost of the building is 116 mil for me. I have 74 mil right now, should I upgrade my vault and build up again to the 72 mil or just go crazy with raids and go over vault for the building? Thanks for any help

Web323
07-09-2014, 08:37 AM
I know this is a silly question.. but i need some help with obtaining on of the Zambezi printing buildings. I currently have a vault size of only 72 mil and the cost of the building is 116 mil for me. I have 74 mil right now, should I upgrade my vault and build up again to the 72 mil or just go crazy with raids and go over vault for the building? Thanks for any help

Just go crazy, I wish I would have done that with the Anni & AMR

Kefa
07-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Raid for the cash ad/or farm NPC "bosses". The last map's boss pays ~20M.

If you are attacked you'll only lose 3.6M at a time, and it may happen a few times before you get there, but press on

Once you have a few of these (higher IPH) buildings you'll get used to being over vault all the time anyway.

OwainCymro
07-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Thanks guys

Mw Adam
07-09-2014, 08:40 AM

Go crazy with raiding. it will take forever to upgrade your vault. After you get the building, upgrade your vault. That will help for the next building.

bam bam.
07-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Don't worry about vault. Jus do what it takes to get two of these buildings. It is now your number 1 priority mate

Mark-1
07-09-2014, 08:46 AM
It is critical that you get that both buildings. You will regret it later if you don't. You will have to go over vault to get it. Get comfortable being over vault and accepting of the attacks that come with it. It's part of the game.

TheDanimal
07-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Raid raid raid... Or sell your nanotechs for a quick cash infusion - you can always buy those back later.

If opponents attacking you when you're over vault is a concern, then drop your allies to 469 and save for the building

bam bam.
07-09-2014, 09:01 AM
I have never sold a building. Jus do the grind that is raiding.

whitepath23
07-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Kefa is spot on here....while you are trying to grow your valut .....Keep the highest level bosses you can prepped so that one hit will take them down.....this is a mini savings acccount for a rainy day....helps you get cash quick....so you can spend it quickly

Raid for the cash ad/or farm NPC "bosses". The last map's boss pays ~20M.

If you are attacked you'll only lose 3.6M at a time, and it may happen a few times before you get there, but press on

Once you have a few of these (higher IPH) buildings you'll get used to being over vault all the time anyway.

Cromagnon
07-09-2014, 11:51 AM
just have to ask, whats the selling price of the nano's?

Thief
07-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Not sure how often you get attacked. Generally no one attacks in this game anymore it seems they just focus on raiding (as they payout is much better)

Just keep going and you should be able to reach it without too much difficulty.

Raid and then hit the NPC's that take multiple hits and then give you a BIG payout.

I would also say try and shoot for both of them.

Systematrix
07-09-2014, 01:10 PM
If opponents attacking you when you're over vault is a concern, then drop your allies to 469 and save for the building

Wait...what is this about 469 allies reducing the chances of being attacked? Does that put you in a lower "tier" or something? If so, does somebody have a list of said tiers?

Thanks.

EDIT: To keep this response on track I agree with everyone else. Raid as much as possible and try your best to buy both LTBs. :)

Web323
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Wait...what is this about 469 allies reducing the chances of being attacked? Does that put you in a lower "tier" or something? If so, does somebody have a list of said tiers?

Thanks.

No tiers that I now off but most drop allies to avoid getting attacked a lot.

lemonhaze
07-09-2014, 01:16 PM
i wouldnt advise u to do as kefa and whitepath said about farming boss's unless thats ur last resort..u gain a ton of Xp for very little cash..just raid raid raid and dont worry about being overvault..i stay over vault all time u can only lose 3.6m so manytimes b4 the rivals get the message "to weak to fight" then ur safe for a few hours..dont sweat upgradeing ur vault untill u get both these builds..these are just as good or better then the Ac payout so most imp thing is to get 2 of them and then start to lvl it up later on whenever u can..alot of ppl missed out on the Ac and Amrs and im sure u have seen all the threads about the cry babys that dont have them..gl

OwainCymro
07-09-2014, 01:20 PM
i wouldnt advise u to do as kefa and whitepath said about farming boss's unless thats ur last resort..u gain a ton of Xp for very little cash..just raid raid raid and dont worry about being overvault..i stay over vault all time u can only lose 3.6m so manytimes b4 the rivals get the message "to weak to fight" then ur safe for a few hours..dont sweat upgradeing ur vault untill u get both these builds..these are just as good or better then the Ac payout so most imp thing is to get 2 of them and then start to lvl it up later on whenever u can..alot of ppl missed out on the Ac and Amrs and im sure u have seen all the threads about the cry babys that dont have them..gl

Lol true.. I also remember the joy of bumping into the one guy with level 4 Amrs and level 10 ac cos he hit the money jackpot with the scratchers, best raids of my life lol. Once again thanks everyone for the great advice, I'll probably not farm bosses as I'm saving energy for LTQ but also as lemie said, it's little reward for huge xp gains. Thanks guys

OwainCymro
07-09-2014, 01:23 PM
just have to ask, whats the selling price of the nano's?

If I remember correctly, I believe it is half the money you paid for its construction, so around 9ish mil

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2014, 01:45 PM
If your would be attackers are smart they will not take your over vault cash. They will leave that alone, let you buy your building and then raid it at a later date for a much bigger payout. Go over vault! I currently am about 7,650,000,000 over vault. Nobody attacks. They try to collect my buildings for me occasionally.

Cheers,
Evil M.

Thief
07-09-2014, 02:05 PM
If your would be attackers are smart they will not take your over vault cash. They will leave that alone, let you buy your building and then raid it at a later date for a much bigger payout. Go over vault! I currently am about 7,650,000,000 over vault. Nobody attacks. They try to collect my buildings for me occasionally.

Cheers,
Evil M.

7.65 Billion Over Vault....must have some Juicy Buildings :P (must find haha)

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2014, 02:27 PM
7.65 Billion Over Vault....must have some Juicy Buildings :P (must find haha)

Stop on by for a visit. Those buildings just keep making more fake GREE dollars. ;)

Blodiea
07-09-2014, 03:39 PM
I drop allies so I can find good targets to raid. (sorry DRAGON LORD if your on here)

narsly
07-09-2014, 04:04 PM
This is possibly one of the most helpful threads I've seen in ages! Bravo people! Very good advice given.