PDA

View Full Version : Taaadaah Zambezi Building Suggestion

Wingman GRI
07-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Dear Taaadaah,

Please consider changing the bonus from a 10% building defense into an alliance defense bonus. Building defense is worthless for most of us.

Cheers

Danger Mouse
07-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Dear Taaadaah,

Please consider changing the bonus from a 10% building defense into an alliance defense bonus. Building defense is worthless for most of us.

Cheers

An ever better suggestion would be to raise building defence stats on all buildings by at least a factor of 100. Then the boost unit AND building defence are relevant.

Oh oh Gree
07-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Dear Taaadaah,

Cheers

Christ a lot of you cry about every little thing without thinking.

Odds are defensive buildings are about to get an overhaul.

We finally got a good IPH building and a 24 hour building in one and you start a thread complaining about the boost for upgrading it.

Wingman GRI
07-09-2014, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Oh oh Gree;1341462]Christ a lot of you cry about every little thing without thinking.

We finally got a good IPH building and a 24 hour building in one and you start a thread complaining about the boost for upgrading it.[/

I make a suggestion. It is a nice building and I like the fact that it is a 24 hour building. The bonus could be better.

Veccster
07-09-2014, 06:15 AM
Here's an idea...change the bonus to alliance defence then start a thread complaining that defense buildings are still worthless.

GrimAmoeba
07-09-2014, 07:03 AM

We finally got a good IPH building and a 24 hour building in one and you start a thread complaining about the boost for upgrading it.

The thing is most of these who whine all the time are likely grown adults!!

Kefa
07-09-2014, 08:16 AM
It say's "+10% building defense", not "+10% defense building defense".

TheDanimal
07-09-2014, 08:39 AM
There's been a trend of catering to newer players, especially with the buildings.
The +10% boost in building defense could only help them, where the a/d disparity is lowest.
Even so, the 150% attack boost when raiding only serves to further the +10% boost's insignificance.

$0.02

lemonhaze
07-09-2014, 08:47 AM
There's been a trend of catering to newer players, especially with the buildings.
The +10% boost in building defense could only help them, where the a/d disparity is lowest.
Even so, the 150% attack boost when raiding only serves to further the +10% boost's insignificance.

$0.02

agree..now if gree brings outa 12hr build and 48hr build that is as good as this one then their shouldnt be anymore crying about ppl not haveing AMRs,Acs or villas...

Your $0.02 is worth $99 and some change thedanimal like the greatest man in the world commerical lol

TheDanimal
07-09-2014, 08:48 AM

A building defense overhaul is possible, but runs counter the long goal of increased player involvement. They want us all being able to raid/attack each other so we will be on more for offense & money collection. Why do you think they suddenly created an environment where the attack/def ratio is nearly 2:1?
I suggest you take your own advice and "think" before you troll a thread

NexusImperium
07-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Approximately less than 1% of MW players will be able to afford to upgrade the LTB in time to get the reward. So I think we're getting ahead of ourselves if we think that this building indicates a future overhaul to defensive buildings.

If your IPH is over 3-4M then you're in the top 90% of players in this game. You'd realistically need an IPH over 35-40M to get this building fully upgraded and obtain the bonus in 19 days.

TheDanimal
07-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Approximately less than 1% of MW players will be able to afford to upgrade the LTB in time to get the reward. So I think we're getting ahead of ourselves if we think that this building indicates a future overhaul to defensive buildings.

If your IPH is over 3-4M then you're in the top 90% of players in this game. You'd realistically need an IPH over 35-40M to get this building fully upgraded and obtain the bonus in 19 days.

Good point. Forgot to take that into account. Now the prize just seems plain silly

Thief
07-09-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm happy to see a good buildings.

Yes the Bonus for reaching lvl 10 is a joke....for the 1-2% of people who can reach lvl 10 it changes the game in almost no way. Now if they had offered something useful think of how many would be actively raiding OR spending money to buy Vaults of Cash in order to get something good?

Just a thought.

lemonhaze
07-09-2014, 12:10 PM
I'm happy to see a good buildings.

Yes the Bonus for reaching lvl 10 is a joke....for the 1-2% of people who can reach lvl 10 it changes the game in almost no way. Now if they had offered something useful think of how many would be actively raiding OR spending money to buy Vaults of Cash in order to get something good?

Just a thought.

agree theif something like 10 or 15% building output on this one would have put the cherry on top but either way im happy that gree finally give us something awesome..now the whine bags that dont have Acs cant cry no more bc this one is just as good or better imo..

i think u are in the 1-2% that will get it on 10..done see a couple i raid daily that has both on 10..im not to worried about 10% building def even tho i will be able to get it to 10 in time for it i wont bc i will work and lvl up the second one same time as this one..anyone know what the payout will be for lvl 10 with +225% building output? thanks in advance

Danger Mouse
07-09-2014, 04:31 PM
A building defense overhaul is possible, but runs counter the long goal of increased player involvement. They want us all being able to raid/attack each other so we will be on more for offense & money collection. Why do you think they suddenly created an environment where the attack/def ratio is nearly 2:1?
I suggest you take your own advice and "think" before you troll a thread

I disagree. Upping building defence makes all those attack bonuses even more desirable as once people start to lose raids and attacks it puts the psychological pressure on to get more attack. If the a/d imbalance goes on too long, where's the impetus to get all those attack bonuses that constantly roll out? Bring a/d scores back in line creates an arms race. Gree wins.

TheDanimal
07-09-2014, 05:29 PM
I disagree. Upping building defence makes all those attack bonuses even more desirable as once people start to lose raids and attacks it puts the psychological pressure on to get more attack. If the a/d imbalance goes on too long, where's the impetus to get all those attack bonuses that constantly roll out? Bring a/d scores back in line creates an arms race. Gree wins.

I disagree with your disagreement.
The Psychological pressure you speak of plays more to short term responses. Being that raiding and attacking are elective actions, suddenly finding diminished rates of successful raids/attacks will cause more people to raid/attack a smaller group of people (those they can win against), resulting in less player activity.
Long term player strategy may then be to gain more attack bonuses, but it doesn't make people come online more.
We have all seen a rise in the pool of people we can attack, and a rise in the pool of people that can now attack us. Keeping the a/d disparity, while not overhauling building defense, creates an environment for players to be online longer because they can attack more people, AND because they need to be on to collect their money buildings more frequently.

Danger Mouse
07-09-2014, 06:24 PM
I disagree with your disagreement.
The Psychological pressure you speak of plays more to short term responses. Being that raiding and attacking are elective actions, suddenly finding diminished rates of successful raids/attacks will cause more people to raid/attack a smaller group of people (those they can win against), resulting in less player activity.
Long term player strategy may then be to gain more attack bonuses, but it doesn't make people come online more.
We have all seen a rise in the pool of people we can attack, and a rise in the pool of people that can now attack us. Keeping the a/d disparity, while not overhauling building defense, creates an environment for players to be online longer because they can attack more people, AND because they need to be on to collect their money buildings more frequently.

I disagree with your disagreement to my disagreement ;)

Once it gets to a point that people can raid and attack just about anyone because of a massive imbalance between a/d scores, including WD, where's the impetus for people to seek more bonuses in events that are heavily skewed towards attack? The top teams will always charge to the front, but the lower teams will go "Meh. It's just another attack bonus I don't need. Why spend gold to get it??". Keeping a fine line between what you can get and what you'd like to get is where competition arises. Make it too easy attacking everyone and competition falls away. Once competition falls away, so do gold sales. Start upping the D scores and suddenly people go "Bloody hell! I need more attack or I'm not competitive! I have to complete these events to get that bonus!"
-
That's my 2 cents worth. Only people that know for sure are Gree, provided of course they've actually thought about it in the first place.

lemonhaze
07-09-2014, 06:33 PM
I disagree with your disagreement to my disagreement ;)

Once it gets to a point that people can raid and attack just about anyone because of a massive imbalance between a/d scores, including WD, where's the impetus for people to seek more bonuses in events that are heavily skewed towards attack? The top teams will always charge to the front, but the lower teams will go "Meh. It's just another attack bonus I don't need. Why spend gold to get it??". Keeping a fine line between what you can get and what you'd like to get is where competition arises. Make it too easy attacking everyone and competition falls away. Once competition falls away, so do gold sales. Start upping the D scores and suddenly people go "Bloody hell! I need more attack or I'm not competitive! I have to complete these events to get that bonus!"
-
That's my 2 cents worth. Only people that know for sure are Gree, provided of course they've actually thought about it in the first place.

im already to that point of thinking...i see attack bonus now and if i got to use gold to get it im like why? i dont need anymore attack bonus's that i would have to pay to get bc i get plenty just from faction events..now if the def bonus start rolling out like u say then yup im gonna have to scramble to get more..thats like the 1st place prize and 2nd place prize..if i was those guys i would be irate for gree to give us def bonus of some sort and on the same token it makes totally no sense at all why they would want to keep paying out the ying yang to get more attack bonus's at this point in the game..they have been paying 1000s of bucks and been in first ever war yet top 50 can raid them..which makes no sense at all they should be totally untouchable considering the game is all about money and not skills

Lethiferous
07-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Hey Brother - I see your still active lol... I see Thief's post too! Just saying hello!

Starage
07-09-2014, 09:42 PM
How about next building upgrade event, make it a defence build.
Enough with money building. Then my defence building bonus would ne useful again.