PDA

View Full Version : Syn merge request!

Bk3
07-08-2014, 05:03 AM
top 460 last battle, max out all defense n payout. Seeking for a merge with other syn. no merge in or out depends on which syn got more bonus. Leader position elected by vote in every 3 months, only capable person take the seat. Half of us are female including me, hollow me here please.

Best regard,
Carriew :o

Dipstik
07-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Yeah this will end well. Rule 30, bud. No exceptions.

SigSauer226
07-08-2014, 12:10 PM
We are interested in a merger. We had many of our active members leave to join Phoenix, and are trying to rebuild. We have decent bonuses, but need active players. We are looking to merge with a smaller syndicate, and obtain some active leaders as OFFICERS. If interested, add me to your mafia and send me a in-game comment: 655 317 333

Our information is as follows:

Syndicate Name: Mactabilis
Syndicate Code: 995-159-959
Tag: TDK
# Members: Currently 17/54. So, we have 37 open slots.
Chat App: WeChat is the current app., but we are open to others.
Bonuses
Fight Respect Payout: +40%
Jobs Payout: +25%
Car Attack: +10%
Car Defense: +50%
Building Output: +45%
Melee Attack: +20%
Melee Defense: +50%
Gun Attack: +5%
Gun Defense: +50%
Armor Attack: +25%
Armor Defense: +35%
Explosive Attack: +15%
Explosive Defense: +30%
Hideout Health: +25%
Hideout Damage: +10%
Influence Increase: +10%
Syndicate Member Increase: +34

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-08-2014, 03:17 PM
top 460 last battle, max out all defense n payout. Seeking for a merge with other syn. no merge in or out depends on which syn got more bonus. Leader position elected by vote in every 3 months, only capable person take the seat. Half of us are female including me, hollow me here please.

Best regard,

I applaud you for being one of the very few "merge" offers that is actually an offer for a merge.

Most everyone else in only interested in absorbing, regardless of syn strength and bonuses, which is in fact, bulk recruiting, poorly disguised as a merge.

I also applaud you for understanding that the best syndicate to go to when two teams merge is the one with higher bonuses. It is amazing how many people cant grasp the idea that the new combined team is stronger in the stronger bonuses syn, regardless of how many people and how strong the individual teams were before they united.

If a team is a top 250 and is discussing a "merge" with a top 400 team, there are a lot of syn leaders that would expect the top 400 team to move over to the top 250 team even if the top 400 team had better bonuses.

Which is of course, complete nonsense and is a disservice to their own team, but it happens every day.

Again, Carriew, thank you for being one of the few leaders who advocates a true merger, and understands syndicate bonuses in their proper perspective.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-08-2014, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=SigSauer226;1340986]We are interested in a merger. We had many of our active members leave to join Phoenix, and are trying to rebuild. We have decent bonuses, but need active players. We are looking to merge with a smaller syndicate, and obtain some active leaders as OFFICERS. If interested, add me to your mafia and send me a in-game comment: 655 617 333

Just a question, Sig:

You are seeking a smaller syn, but if you found that smaller syn to have higher, or let's say, considerably higher bonuses, would you consider moving your people into the smaller syn?

Or is your position that because the syn is smaller, that you would not move into it under any circumstances?

SigSauer226
07-09-2014, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=SigSauer226;1340986]We are interested in a merger. We had many of our active members leave to join Phoenix, and are trying to rebuild. We have decent bonuses, but need active players. We are looking to merge with a smaller syndicate, and obtain some active leaders as OFFICERS. If interested, add me to your mafia and send me a in-game comment: 655 617 333

Just a question, Sig:

You are seeking a smaller syn, but if you found that smaller syn to have higher, or let's say, considerably higher bonuses, would you consider moving your people into the smaller syn?

Or is your position that because the syn is smaller, that you would not move into it under any circumstances?

Ideally Id like to be able to have a smaller syndicate with lesser bonuses join us. Alternatively, Id consider being a feeder syndicate for a larger top finishing syndicate. What I really need is some help running the syndicate...active officers and members, as most of ours recently left for another syn. I could just as easily leave this syndicate and go to a top 200 syndicate myself, but Id rather not "abandon ship" without knowing there was good leadership at the wheel.

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-09-2014, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=aszhole;1341210]

Ideally Id like to be able to have a smaller syndicate with lesser bonuses join us. Alternatively, Id consider being a feeder syndicate for a larger top finishing syndicate. What I really need is some help running the syndicate...active officers and members, as most of ours recently left for another syn. I could just as easily leave this syndicate and go to a top 200 syndicate myself, but Id rather not "abandon ship" without knowing there was good leadership at the wheel.

While you did not directly answer my question, it's sounds a lot like you would not move your team to a smaller team under any circumstances, even if it was a better move for the combined team.

While this would be an understandable position,(moving your people over is a hassle, and you worked hard for your syn, don't want to give it up, etc..), it is not in any way an offer for a merge. It is in fact an offer for bulk recruiting.

As for your ability to be placed in a higher syn, almost every leader is that position, it's one of the many sacrifices that syn leaders make, so I'm not sure how it's relevant to the conversation. If this is an option for you, than a merge isn't.

I guess it depends on how loyal you feel to the people who stuck with you and are still on your team. Do they deserve a better syn if one is made available to them through merger, or do they deserve to be in a syn with crappier bonuses than you could have provided them with through good leadership?

Killer p
07-10-2014, 02:35 AM
I applaud you for being one of the very few "merge" offers that is actually an offer for a merge.

Most everyone else in only interested in absorbing, regardless of syn strength and bonuses, which is in fact, bulk recruiting, poorly disguised as a merge.

I also applaud you for understanding that the best syndicate to go to when two teams merge is the one with higher bonuses.

i aplaud you too, not often is it a real offer more of a mass aquisition offer.

SigSauer226
07-10-2014, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE=SigSauer226;1341823]

While you did not directly answer my question, it's sounds a lot like you would not move your team to a smaller team under any circumstances, even if it was a better move for the combined team.

While this would be an understandable position,(moving your people over is a hassle, and you worked hard for your syn, don't want to give it up, etc..), it is not in any way an offer for a merge. It is in fact an offer for bulk recruiting.

As for your ability to be placed in a higher syn, almost every leader is that position, it's one of the many sacrifices that syn leaders make, so I'm not sure how it's relevant to the conversation. If this is an option for you, than a merge isn't.

I guess it depends on how loyal you feel to the people who stuck with you and are still on your team. Do they deserve a better syn if one is made available to them through merger, or do they deserve to be in a syn with crappier bonuses than you could have provided them with through good leadership?

Moving the team right now is irrelevant, because the active players we do have are few, as the majority of the officers and loyal members moved on already to join another syndicate. Call it what you want, merger, or bulk recruiting. What difference does it make?

The situation is this: I would like to either A) be able to accept members into our syndicate from another syndicate which currently have lesser bonuses in order to help them with better bonuses, and help us by gaining active members, or B) accept members into our syndicate which would be active officers to be able to manage it. I am trying to avoid abandoning ship, but if I am not able to merge with another syndicate, or become a feeder syndicate for a larger syndicate, I may try to sell it, if anyone is interested.

People make such a big deal about relinquishing leadership...I dont care. I wasnt the leader of this syn to begin with, and am fine with not being a leader in the future.

SigSauer226
07-10-2014, 10:53 AM
i aplaud you too, not often is it a real offer more of a mass aquisition offer.

But what is wrong with "mass acquisition", if it benefits both sides? Why make the comparison?

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-10-2014, 01:23 PM
But what is wrong with "mass acquisition", if it benefits both sides? Why make the comparison?

Nothing is wrong with mass acquisition, just call it like it is. The term merge is usually a deception on this forum, is the point.

You asked earlier what difference does it make if they offer a merge or call it bulk recruiting, and the answer is simple.

One is the truth and the other one isn't.

There seems to be a general acceptance of telling lies or exaggerating when recruiting as if it's ok.

To me it isn't. It's the first impression of your new leader or top officer. And there is a lot of dishonest leaders out there.

For example, look how many people lie about the bonuses when recruiting... we have most bonuses... great bonuses... then you find out its 2/10 or 3/10 on the important/expensive ones. Once you are in your new syn you confront the leader about his crappy bonuses and why your stats took a dive, and he's like... hey, it's recruiting you know how it is...wait, where ya going?

SigSauer226
07-10-2014, 02:04 PM
For example, look how many people lie about the bonuses when recruiting... we have most bonuses... great bonuses... then you find out its 2/10 or 3/10 on the important/expensive ones. Once you are in your new syn you confront the leader about his crappy bonuses and why your stats took a dive, and he's like... hey, it's recruiting you know how it is...wait, where ya going?

Dang thats bad to lie about what bonuses you have...thats why I posted the exact amounts. They can compare, and make a decision based on that. And really, if you have active members, those bonuses can be increased relatively quickly, as long as you have some members with high IPH. The good thing about this game is that you are never really "locked in" to a syndicate...Come check them out, if you dont like it, they can leave. With being a syn leader, you dont really have that option, unless you have a "mini" or second account to go "shopping".

FluffyUnicornNameChange
07-10-2014, 02:25 PM
And really, if you have active members, those bonuses can be increased relatively quickly, as long as you have some members with high IPH. .

Not true at all. Not relativity quickly either.

You will change your tune once you get into the 80 billion dollar bonus area.

To complete all of your bonuses cost over a trillion. (1,051,209,000,000). That takes more than a couple of high IPHers to do that relatively quickly. A guy who can collect a billion a day would take 1000 days.

Nobody outside of the top twenty five has more than 160 of the 190 needed.

Except for us, because we are the last remaining charting syndicate. (to our knowledge)

920 511 079 SCW

Killer p
07-11-2014, 04:44 AM

Then write Mass acquisition offer on the tittle. Nothing wrong with it, just a waist of time if everybody is looking for that, someone needs to be willing to abandon ship!!

R8DERJAYMZ
07-13-2014, 01:38 AM
Hello, let me introduce us. We r GTIGANG, young 7 member crew, active, leader Don @ lv 35, 3 officers @ lv 36,28,18. Cash @250k, brk. @210, Uzi @ 9. At this time we have no bonuses ( and I know that's a big thing) but that's why we are here. Like to have other Crime Fighters big or small to merge with us. Or can talk about merging with you, if it would lead us together TO THE TOP. Here's our info:
GTIGANG 921-330-706 ****TI is our fearless leader. And my personal # is 481-953-460 R8DERJAYMZ. Thank for ur time hope hear from all.

LeatherKicks
07-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Check PM and our advertisement. Land of the Misfits. :cool:

Zippy69
07-15-2014, 03:06 AM
interesting comments on this thread - @carrie - you have a pm

GuitarZane
07-15-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that we are one of the cheapest and laziest Top 500 syndicates in CC. Seriously... we have maybe 4 or 5 out of 40 members who "might" use gold during a battle weekend. Yet... sure as s*#t, we finish ranked at least "Top 500" every battle. Don't ask me how we do it... but we do. We spend most of our time (and I mean everyday) talking smack to each other or posting stupid pictures of cats-with-quotes on the groupme app. The majority of us have been together since the inception of "syndicates" (~2 years now) so, we have lots of ammo to use on each-other!!

All joking aside, we are a tight group of 30-40 year olds who know that the number one rule in gaming is that "the real world comes first". We do WHAT we can WHEN we can. We all like each-other, respect each-other, and have fun together. Requirements are set by syndicates who don't have friendships and bonds such as ours.

We have a ton of bonuses blah blah blah and our IPAs and stats are great blah blah blah...

If this syndicate sounds like a good fit for you and yours, let's talk merger (or whatever you want to call it) at groupme: https://groupme.com/join_group/82319...8231986/KNSG6o

You can also request entry via our Syn code: 271406077 (we rarely look at the in-game forum though)

IHF founder
07-15-2014, 11:24 PM

Best regard,

We ranked 250 last battle and are interested, pm to talk details pls

myradarling
07-16-2014, 03:38 AM
Hey there..go to my page..theres a groupme link we can discuss things out..;-)

Captain Robert
07-16-2014, 04:20 AM

Best regard,

Hi

Are you still interested in a merger? We regularly finish in top 400 and 250 a few times. We have 24 open spaces and our bonuses are

Fight Respect Payout: +50%
Jobs Payout: +25%
Car Attack: +25%
Car Defense: +50%
Building Output: +50%
Melee Attack: +25%
Melee Defense: +50%
Gun Attack: +25%
Gun Defense: +50%
Armor Attack: +40%
Armor Defense: +50%
Explosive Attack: +25%
Explosive Defense: +50%
Building Defense: +50%
Hideout Health: +50%
Hideout Damage: +25%
Influence Increase: +20%
Syndicate Member Increase: +40

Syndicate Code: 264 421 360

Let me know if your still looking and interested?

Killer p
07-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Come and join us, we ranked 453 with 32 players.
We are looking for active players to fill out the rest of the spots.
We Donate 5*IPH daily with a week off to save for LTB.
Battle requirements: 10k IP.
We use Groupme as a chat app but might move to kakao soon.
We dont require any Gold usage but some of us do use it.
Our highest ranking was top 150 with 50 players, we looking to get back to that and possibly further.
We have 135 Bonuses and some in the bank.
We are reasonable but we not looking to move to another syndicate, our doors are open if your syndicate is looking for an established home. We have 19 spots but can create more if a merge is on the table.

Come have a chat with us if interested.
https://app.groupme.com/chats/9099259

The Rampage Ghost's
Syndicate code: 695 394 208

Captain Robert
07-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Come and join us, we ranked 453 with 32 players.
We are looking for active players to fill out the rest of the spots.
We Donate 5*IPH daily with a week off to save for LTB.
Battle requirements: 10k IP.
We use Groupme as a chat app but might move to kakao soon.
We dont require any Gold usage but some of us do use it.
Our highest ranking was top 150 with 50 players, we looking to get back to that and possibly further.
We have 135 Bonuses and some in the bank.
We are reasonable but we not looking to move to another syndicate, our doors are open if your syndicate is looking for an established home. We have 19 spots but can create more if a merge is on the table.

Come have a chat with us if interested.
https://app.groupme.com/chats/9099259

The Rampage Ghost's
Syndicate code: 695 394 208

Hey Killer P,

What are your syndicate bonuses? Would your syndicate consider merging over? We use LINE and our last battle placing was 413 with very little active players.

Thanks

CuoreBianconero CCM
07-18-2014, 08:16 AM
RANK 129 CCMASTERS SEARCHING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Hi,

if you are a daily player, fun player, motivated, dedicated, cc junkie and looking
for a new syndicate with lots of multiculti players & humourfull players. Then you're right.

We ranked 129# last war & ranked 91# on new 24 hr battle. We have also lot of potential
and are trying to keep up for a regularly future in top 100. But we need u, i can
promise you, if you will join our home, you'll have so much fun with us.

What we requiring?

- Good Attendance in syndicate events
- No Gold required
- Cash Donations (3,5x iph)...so we can unlock the rest of bonuses ASAP
- 20k ip during battle weekends
- 120 uzis per raid boss event
- Teamwork
- Fun
- Communication (line use is obligatory)

Syndicate Code: 371 - 600 - 650
We have unlocked 167 bonuses in total:

- Building Output 50 %
- All defense bonuses
- Armor Attack50 %
- Car Attack 30 %
- Melee Attack 50 %
- IP Bonus 25 %
- Explosive Attack 50 %

and many more.....

Only 23 Bonuses left to have all maximized

James_Slade
07-23-2014, 01:48 PM
We have 11 spots open, if you'd like to come over.

~Slade
We are TSF, syndicate 294728385, Top 500 team seeks active players,

TZora
07-23-2014, 04:41 PM
hiii BK3,

we have been top 25 synd and have lots of bonuses. the name is HBS - HillBilly Surprise. if you wish to merge with HBS, please let me know. i can setup a meeting with our synd leader. please send me a PM if you wish to merge with us.

we have 25+ spots vacant (removed inactive players) and we're going for better ranks.

regards,
tz.

PlayercalledBrains
08-28-2014, 09:20 AM

Best regard,

Did you find a suitable merger, if not please get in touch. Top 400 team looking to merge.