PDA

View Full Version : Money buildings....

Archer59
07-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Caught in your latest...screw-up Gree. I collect the buildings, watch my money indicator go up, vault the money and watch the that collected money disappear. I normally don't bash you, Gree, but man....you need to get your act together.

bam bam.
07-07-2014, 06:53 PM
You need to sync with the server. Open faction chat or refresh the list of opponents to attack. Just need to do another in-game action otherwise it doesn't record the action and to the server it looks like your buildings are uncollected or cash unvaulted and leaves them open to be raided/atk.

'Vaulting' does not sync with the server. This is a known about gree screw up

GoodGuy
07-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Wow. Good to know!

Oceanz
07-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Another thread where the answer is posted by a fellow player, and not one of the forum mods whose job it is to answer these type questions

Archer59
07-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Thanks bam bam. I've know about that issue for awhile, but have never seen it behave in this manner. Appreciate the input!

Dirty Mind
07-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Another thread where the answer is posted by a fellow player, and not one of the forum mods whose job it is to answer these type questions
This has been asked and answered at least a dozen times. should they really answer every one? You have a lot of posts but seem like this is your first time here.

Oceanz
07-07-2014, 08:26 PM
They don't have to answer every question. But do they answer ANY questions? I see teasers about upcoming events, and I see a bunch of "We've passed this along to the developers, thank you" messages.

The questions I think they SHOULD answer, and never do, are things like "Will you be upgrading the units you get for Force Degradation goals?" or "Will Android ever get reliable splash screens" or other things that regular players can't answer, and the mods never do

sstuutss
07-08-2014, 06:54 AM
This has been asked and answered at least a dozen times. should they really answer every one? You have a lot of posts but seem like this is your first time here.
Of course they should. If it wasnt for.their screw up it wouldnt be happening. How long has it been stuffed for? as per normal if it was 'putting money into the bank when it shouldn't it would be fixed in two days, not 'soon'.

Mastert55!
07-08-2014, 07:35 AM
You need to sync with the Gree servers, other wise its open season.