PDA

View Full Version : The vault is back!!!

07-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Back where it belongs! Thank you for that!

garen argon
07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
@devs; the vault has been moved multiple times; allegedly for new potions to be introduced into the game. aside from the two freebie potions; none of the events have dropped them.

what is most frustrating aside from the fact the changes you mentioned have not been implemented is that none of the vault locations in other gree games have changed.

my suggestion; add the 'shake' ability to auto vault like in legends of war; then the issue of where the vault is located disappears.

plavine
07-08-2014, 05:24 AM
@devs; the vault has been moved multiple times; allegedly for new potions to be introduced into the game. aside from the two freebie potions; none of the events have dropped them.

what is most frustrating aside from the fact the changes you mentioned have not been implemented is that none of the vault locations in other gree games have changed.

my suggestion; add the 'shake' ability to auto vault like in legends of war; then the issue of where the vault is located disappears.

I'd settle for a "collect all"button. Even "my town " had a shake to collect feature .

Chaos of WOL
07-11-2014, 05:14 PM
I'd settle for a "collect all"button. Even "my town " had a shake to collect feature .

Back where it belongs! Thank you for that!

Glad to get the button back where we are used to having it!

Vile Lynn
07-11-2014, 09:06 PM
awww... that's great the vault is back!
Happy for you guys! Finally!!

(what did GREE break when putting it back?):rolleyes:

Capitalsfanatic
07-12-2014, 05:25 AM
Should not have been moved. Pleased that Gree has returned the vault back to its more easily accessible location. Now, how about a "collect all" button.