PDA

View Full Version : Gree - continuous server errors and jungle strike missions getting reset

Danger Mouse
07-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Hello Gree

I can't complete the Jungle Strike missions as I continuously get server reset errors. Trouble is, it's cost me about 3000 in extra energy having to redo missions that I complete only to get tossed out of the game before the banner prize gets awarded and the mission completion message. The mission is then reset to zero but my energy stays used.

Can you please fix before I delete the game? Enough is enough with the bugs. After 2 years you would think you would know how to error trap before event roll outs. I'm sorry this message isn't positive, but trust me, it's a lot more positive than what I really want to say to you.

I would send a ticket but by the time you read it we would be into the WD cycle after the next one, so what's the point?

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Teams are currently on the case and are working to get a hotfix out ASAP! Thanks for the report!

cdun13
07-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Mine got restarted and then said server error lol. Guessing there won't be any kind of reimbursement on that energy or possibly gold huh?

Alexindahouss94
07-07-2014, 04:43 PM
I love coming to the forums when something goes wrong with the game. Way more entertaining i think haha

Vile Lynn
07-07-2014, 04:48 PM
lol, I'm easily entertained but not now.... asap isn't soon enough!

Tony81
07-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Teams are currently on the case and are working to get a hotfix out ASAP! Thanks for the report!

Take old LTQ programming, rinse, and repeat. C'mon tadaah. You HAVE to feel us screaming at your incompetence as a company.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
07-07-2014, 04:53 PM
It's working for some people because I'm getting Raided messages on all my devices, but I can't get into the game. It must be Droid Users invading iOS users. :p

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 04:54 PM
I love Gree. I admire their perseverance and ability to generate revenue despite the alleged issues daily. What Gree has done will one day be taught in the great B Schools all over the world. Did I say B Schools, without mentioning graduate level sociology programs, psychological programs, and even PhD programs, I was remiss.

Kane Sickle
07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Just when you thought things were going smoothly and BAM! it's an ambush! Optimism and 'happy thoughts' once again overcome by SNAFU!

redizeli
07-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Hello Gree

I can't complete the Jungle Strike missions as I continuously get server reset errors. Trouble is, it's cost me about 3000 in extra energy having to redo missions that I complete only to get tossed out of the game before the banner prize gets awarded and the mission completion message. The mission is then reset to zero but my energy stays used.

Can you please fix before I delete the game? Enough is enough with the bugs. After 2 years you would think you would know how to error trap before event roll outs. I'm sorry this message isn't positive, but trust me, it's a lot more positive than what I really want to say to you.

I would send a ticket but by the time you read it we would be into the WD cycle after the next one, so what's the point?

it looks like they don't give a sh*t. so many people pay a lot, a lot of money for this game and this service supposed to be MUCH better.

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 05:06 PM
We've got this under control. We hope to have an update shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGS5BIIL7o

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 05:10 PM
This should now be resolved. Thanks!

Danger Mouse
07-07-2014, 05:21 PM
And the 3000-odd extra energy I had to burn because of your constant brushfires Tadaaah? Do I get that back?
-
Why oh why when this is just a garden variety roll-out that you have done Hundreds of times before are there STILL issues like this???
-
Tell me Tadaaah, do the actual decision makers at Gree ever read the forums And see what their customers think?
-
Or do they just get sanitised reports from the Mods? - "Everyone loves the new events. Some were a bit inconvenienced with the rollout, but everything is running fine :)"????? SMH

Rolinz
07-07-2014, 05:38 PM
This should now be resolved. Thanks!

@Tadaaah. Thank you for posting that you guys are aware of the problem and when you guys were near completion of the fix and when fix should have been deployed.

For the first time, I actually felt you were on top of things and keeping us posted. Thank you.

I just had to be patient and wait for the fix and see if it actually fixed it. I only lost a little of my pre-staging since i stopped right away when i realized there was a problem. Granted I have lost time waiting.

Q Raider
07-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Nope still happening on iphone 4.

Continous server error, continuous resets.

TheBFO
07-07-2014, 05:47 PM
We've got this under control. We hope to have an update shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGS5BIIL7o

Not fooling anybody, you have nothing under control bud.

{Kill Joy}
07-07-2014, 05:49 PM
On iphone 4 and iPad 2 I can confirm after a force close restart everything seems to be working for me.

Auspex
07-07-2014, 05:54 PM
My ability to advance the FLTQ has been Greetarded.

Sparkle
07-07-2014, 06:01 PM
I am not getting server error messages but rather a stuckedness after making the final hit on each npc. It takes an eternity to finish the kill for the prize. I have to reboot the app to get the next thing to happen whether it's the prize or the next task appearance in the folder. This is sacking up a ton of time that is already woefully inadequate.

Sparkle
07-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Dang... Now I can't even log on to MW. How am I supposed to keep up with the faction in this LTQ's?