PDA

View Full Version : No Reward For 55 Wins in a Row???

aBigDek
07-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Congratulations to my INSTRUCTOR crew....taking 56 CONSECUTIVE wins and finishing 63-3!

However...why was NO reward given for "win 55 wars in a row" like the splash screen kept showing there would be? The splash screen all weekend said we would receive the SH-3 Sea King with a 5% Alliance Attack Boost. This reward was actually given to any factions that completed the 12/12 streak (faction goal 9/9), but the 9 goals do NOT have to be done consecutively. We completed the 55 CONSECUTIVE and then the 9/9 goals so shouldn't we get 2 rewards?

Are there any other teams that completed 55 consecutive that noticed the same problem?

cdun13
07-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Sorry dude but that unit was for the 12/12 streak. We got to 9/12 on the 12/12 with 58 wins. Sorry but you read wrong bro

SimplyminiMW
07-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Congratulations to my INSTRUCTOR crew....taking 56 CONSECUTIVE wins and finishing 63-3!

However...why was NO reward given for "win 55 wars in a row" like the splash screen kept showing there would be? The splash screen all weekend said we would receive the SH-3 Sea King with a 5% Alliance Attack Boost. This reward was actually given to any factions that completed the 12/12 streak (faction goal 9/9), but the 9 goals do NOT have to be done consecutively. We completed the 55 CONSECUTIVE and then the 9/9 goals so shouldn't we get 2 rewards?

Are there any other teams that completed 55 consecutive that noticed the same problem?

We got it. It's 56 wins and to get the final prize you have to complete all the goals. This isn't new, it's been like this since the start of streak goals.

aBigDek
07-07-2014, 05:40 PM
The splash screen clearly reads "Win 55 Wars in a Row in the Peru Event." It does not read complete faction goals 9/9 anywhere on the splash screen.

SimplyminiMW
07-07-2014, 06:05 PM
The splash screen clearly reads "Win 55 Wars in a Row in the Peru Event." It does not read complete faction goals 9/9 anywhere on the splash screen.

Awesome, so where was the goal in your menu that stated you need x more wins for the prize? Oh wait it was there and after you completed the 12 in a row goal(9/9) you got the prize. Amazing.
In regards to the "55" wins I have stated it a number of times here that the splash screen is wrong to the mods and nothing has been done. So yes you kind of have a argument but on the flip side IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS...you didn't complete the goals you don't get the prize. Deal with it.

GrimAmoeba
07-07-2014, 06:06 PM

Since you know exactly what it says and obviously looking at it since you say it reads; not read post us a screen shot

Thief
07-07-2014, 06:47 PM
55 in a row (would mean you need to win consecutively without losses.... Although not technically true since you need to do prestige 9/9but if you had done 55 in a row you would have gotten the prize)

aBigDek
07-08-2014, 12:16 PM
We did win 55 in a row. And YES, we got a reward after completing 56...which was 12/12. My point is the splash screen stated 55 in a row you win that unit. Based on that you should get ONE reward if you complete the 12/12 streak as shown in your faction goals, and a 2nd reward if you managed to do the 55 in a row.
And SIMPLY....I haven't tried to streak in a long time but there absolutely used to be a reward for a 55 consecutive.

SimplyminiMW
07-08-2014, 02:56 PM
We did win 55 in a row. And YES, we got a reward after completing 56...which was 12/12. My point is the splash screen stated 55 in a row you win that unit. Based on that you should get ONE reward if you complete the 12/12 streak as shown in your faction goals, and a 2nd reward if you managed to do the 55 in a row.
And SIMPLY....I haven't tried to streak in a long time but there absolutely used to be a reward for a 55 consecutive.

There has never been a reward for going 55-0 unless the final goal was win 11 in a row. Which has happened. So yes you might have gotten a prize in the past for 55-0 but now it's 56-0. And yes the splash screen is incorrect and has been since they changed it to 12 wins in a row for the final goal.