PDA

View Full Version : Can't log into Game.

DILL3NGER
07-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Most faction members seeing the same thing. What's the crack Gree?

Web323
07-07-2014, 02:23 PM
maintenance, btw did you guys get in the top 25?

Philly982
07-07-2014, 02:23 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95085-Server-Maintenance-July-7-2014

Zender
07-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Is this the scheduled maintenance I've heard about recently, or is this the team trying to fix the issues we've had with war rewards and rankings.

Eg. a lot of us have been given the wrong solo unit.

DILL3NGER
07-07-2014, 02:24 PM
maintenance, btw did you guys get in the top 25?

Yes we did mate. Already in there when we faced you guys.

Mr Art0is
07-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Lol what a plonker

DILL3NGER
07-07-2014, 02:26 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95085-Server-Maintenance-July-7-2014

Thanks.

So us UK/Euros will be asleep when the LTQ starts? Nice touch Gree.

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 02:41 PM
For all the most up-to-date information, please be sure to check the Announcement section on the forums. Additionally, you can like our Facebook page as well.

https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

ScrewThis
07-07-2014, 02:56 PM
For all the most up-to-date information, please be sure to check the Announcement section on the forums. Additionally, you can like our Facebook page as well.

https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

And the three quarters if players who don't come here, Tadaaah? How are you communicating with them?

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 03:00 PM
And the three quarters if players who don't come here, Tadaaah? How are you communicating with them?

While there was a notification for this downtime via phone notification, players may also follow our Facebook page if they choose to not participate in the forums. We hope to start a Twitter in the future as well. Thanks.

Elite854
07-07-2014, 03:04 PM
While there was a notification for this downtime via phone notification, players may also follow our Facebook page if they choose to not participate in the forums. We hope to start a Twitter in the future as well. Thanks.

So when will the new LTB start?

Tadaaah
07-07-2014, 03:05 PM
So when will the new LTB start?

Please keep threads on topic. LTQ/GLTQ will begin today at 4pm PDT.

BLTQ=Tomorrow. It might just be something y'all have been asking about for awhile.

Modern War Forum GF
07-07-2014, 03:14 PM

BLTQ=Tomorrow. It might just be something y'all have been asking about for awhile.

Damn I hate new names in TEASERS :p

BLTQ = Building Limitted Time Quest?

I hope you are saying .. next LTB = SEA

Sorry for the OFF-TOPIC, but hehe this was screaming for it!

Sumiala
07-07-2014, 03:16 PM

Keep it on topic yourself!
:p

ScrewThis
07-07-2014, 03:21 PM

My point was yon should communicate in-game. How about using those splash screens that give us information about that absolutely useless frontline event to communicate information like this in advance?

On a less serious note I can't imagine subscribing to a twitter account for this game. It will be a non-stop series of tweets....

"The event is about to star!!!"
"Uhm, scratch that, it is delayed by two hours"
"It might be more than two hours. Or less. We are checking with the developers."
"Whoops! Another event has in fact already started. Yesterday. Your devices simply didn't register. Sorry"
"Update, the event that was due to start has been postponed to tomorrow."
"Update 2: the information in the globe is wrong. Don't listen to the globe"
"Update 3: actually the event is now live. You should have listened to the globe. The globe is always right."
"Update 4: yes we are aware it is a completely different event. The globe was wrong. Stupid globe."
"Jeez I wish these idiots would stop complaint so much and just give us their money already"
"The previous message was a test message posted in error. Sorry."
"Phew! That was a close one, well recovered boys! I'm sure our sheep... sorry 'customers'... believed us"
"Sorry. Our test messages keep appearing out here. We blame the hackers."
"Darn it! Of course there are no hackers in this game!!!"
"That event that's just started? Yeah... We know, it is full of glitches. Our developers are looking into this now."
"Hope you're all enjoying Modern War. Remember you are the most important thing about the whole game. *chuckle*"

Maz
07-07-2014, 03:50 PM

No twitter or FB for this here. Don't even get the notifications everyone else seems to either. A lot of games have an update tab in the actual game or a news tab for news and info on the game, not a list of event start dates. There shouldn't be any reason at all to look elsewhere for game issues like maintenance or bug fixes other then in game.