PDA

View Full Version : Top 150 Kill Em All ---- Now Recruiting!

Elite854
07-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Kill Em All is a fun faction that is dedicated to the game. We finish all faction events and have most of the bonuses. We use GroupMe chat.

Stat requirement is based on your level.
WDP requirement is 30k (Not hard to achieve)

Pm me your stats, level, timezone, and # of WDP you can achieve.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

wozme
07-09-2014, 01:03 AM
We are a maxed out faction

We finish prestige on the raid bosses

We finished the 5 days epic boss

We usually finish FLTQ (did so on the last 4)

WD in which we finished top 150
Peru top 120ish, final result not yet puplizised by gree
Jarkarta top 86
Greece top 121
Zambia 148

Requirement
American playeres only
Need to use groupme
23k minimum WD points
Donate all folders and concreate
Having fun playing the game and chatting with people from around the globe
Female members are welcome and will find a friendly enviroment (we have 2 ladies allready and they feel at home).

Klick the link below and join our recruitment room

https://groupme.com/join_group/7957444/eIR9t4

good gawd noooo
07-09-2014, 01:58 AM
We are a maxed out faction

We finish prestige on the raid bosses

We finished the 5 days epic boss

We usually finish FLTQ (did so on the last 4)

WD in which we finished top 150
Peru top 120ish, final result not yet puplizised by gree
Jarkarta top 86
Greece top 121
Zambia 148

Requirement
American playeres only
Need to use groupme
23k minimum WD points
Donate all folders and concreate
Having fun playing the game and chatting with people from around the globe
Female members are welcome and will find a friendly enviroment (we have 2 ladies allready and they feel at home).

Klick the link below and join our recruitment room

https://groupme.com/join_group/7957444/eIR9t4

it is VERY sad and pathetic that such a top ranked faction sinks to jumping post by other factions. Shows a lack of class, respect and at the very least arrogance. If I ever thought of joining SAS this cleared it out of my head.

Alexindahouss94
07-09-2014, 03:25 AM
it is VERY sad and pathetic that such a top ranked faction sinks to jumping post by other factions. Shows a lack of class, respect and at the very least arrogance. If I ever thought of joining SAS this cleared it out of my head.

I agree that recruiting on someone else's thread is distasteful, and thank you for your friendly bump. I've been with KEA for a while now and they're a great bunch of guys. I'd love to see this thread towards the top from now on :)

good gawd noooo
07-09-2014, 04:32 AM
they did this on all threads on page one including one for my faction. I deleted and reposted no point in giving them and extra push on my thread. but wish you guys all the luck with your recruiting as well.

Alexindahouss94
07-13-2014, 02:16 AM
they did this on all threads on page one including one for my faction. I deleted and reposted no point in giving them and extra push on my thread. but wish you guys all the luck with your recruiting as well.

And good luck to you as well. Right now we have 10 free spots, we're looking for people with 100m stats and can score 30k WD points during war. Give me a pm please