PDA

View Full Version : Sups lottery for 3 players.

One man army
07-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I have been told that SUP let's 3 players into their faction for one WD to get that number one experience and a huge stat increase. I wanna know how this works so I can see the chances of anyone getting in to have that top 1 experience.1

Maz
07-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Probly need to buy lotto tickets. The top 3 who buy or pay the most are the lucky winners. Don't want to think of the cost to be in that lottery lol

Mr llama
07-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Hitting walls and losing all my growlers sounds like a horrible experience

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Probly need to buy lotto tickets. The top 3 who buy or pay the most are the lucky winners. Don't want to think of the cost to be in that lottery lol

Winners? Hmm, other words come mind.

One man army
07-07-2014, 03:57 PM
I wanna hear it from a sup player. How can I get in on this?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 04:04 PM
I wanna hear it from a sup player. How can I get in on this?

After the allegations that their rival once posted about espionage, I doubt that they would take a risk such as you suppose.

Tealeaf65
07-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Who gives a rat's a**e what Sup do. If they want to waste their money and bask in their own glory, let them.
It's better to play at your own level, save your money, and try to enjoy it.

cdun13
07-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Uh no I want to play with sup lol I want a +1 energy and a huge stat boost and all the other goodies.

Donkey
07-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Me please! Can u make me an officer too?? I'm a level one Alex and really need the ground bonus! That infantry bonus you just got was kool too! Maybe you can teach me some of your crate and ltq "secrets", I have google translate open to Russian/English already while I await your response. Do we also get to do a war dance in face paint with aluminum foil antennas on our heads and pray to kill birds each night?

General Soviet
07-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Where did you hear that they did this? I've seen other top factions doing something like this, but I wouldn't think of SUP being so generous. Everyone there works to earn the prizes, free rides probably wouldn't be given out.

Thief
07-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Doesn't happen

One man army
07-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Where did you hear that they did this? I've seen other top factions doing something like this, but I wouldn't think of SUP being so generous. Everyone there works to earn the prizes, free rides probably wouldn't be given out.

I have been told by razor himself that this takes place. I want speed ump to give me an answer or at least the ex legend MasterT55

Adm. J(K96)
07-07-2014, 07:51 PM
I can vouch for one man. It came right from the mouth of SUP in this very forum. Of course, who the hell am I though. But the claim is true.

Dirty Mind
07-07-2014, 08:26 PM
you might get a nice reward, but you would lose every single destructible unit you have. How much fun would you have with 50k losses and hitting the cc for 3 days?

General Raub
07-07-2014, 09:23 PM
you might get a nice reward, but you would lose every single destructible unit you have. How much fun would you have with 50k losses and hitting the cc for 3 days?

I'd do it !

Blodiea
07-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Cash units can always be replaced. Everyone will have the all growler army so bonuses will be the deciding factor.

I am a cow!
07-07-2014, 11:02 PM

50k losses? Lol

Mastert55!
07-08-2014, 02:17 AM
I can ask the officers about this but I haven't heard of any lottery.

Dog bite
07-08-2014, 03:17 AM
Sounds like a great idea.
Just make sure to update Dockbot.

Loki KAD
07-08-2014, 04:43 AM
A player on my team was invited for one war, not sure it's what you're talking about. They're not bad guys they're just very invested in the game. If you had as much cash as them you'd probably do the same. Stop hating and just enjoy it at your own level.

Regards
Loki

Showtime
07-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Put me in any lottery!!

Razors
07-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Wow you want to be entered it will
Be for next one since this one we already chose but the first way to entree from another team is to prove to us you can score the faction minimum.

You must score the minimum to come. We will let you come but this wont be a free ride persay you will experience the play and will fight side by side

Can you score 900,000 wd PTs. If you can message me and I will see if I can get you in.

The great thing about it is players score this plus more in other factions and would never get here, but doing it here you get top prize always

You need to show us the proof of scoring the PTs it's one of 2 ways. Proof of scoring this on last wd or showing us adequate gold reserve.

Good luck hope to hear from you

Amxze
07-08-2014, 06:00 AM
I got scored 27k soooo I qualify right

One man army
07-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Wow you want to be entered it will
Be for next one since this one we already chose but the first way to entree from another team is to prove to us you can score the faction minimum.

You must score the minimum to come. We will let you come but this wont be a free ride persay you will experience the play and will fight side by side

Can you score 900,000 wd PTs. If you can message me and I will see if I can get you in.

The great thing about it is players score this plus more in other factions and would never get here, but doing it here you get top prize always

You need to show us the proof of scoring the PTs it's one of 2 ways. Proof of scoring this on last wd or showing us adequate gold reserve.

Good luck hope to hear from you

Oh so it's not like the other top factions your really have to spend your own money... You shouldn't have said that you let 3 players in every WD. You should have said that you are always accepting new players. And not giving off the feeling of generosity.

J1mcrane
07-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Oh so it's not like the other top factions your really have to spend your own money... You shouldn't have said that you let 3 players in every WD. You should have said that you are always accepting new players. And not giving off the feeling of generosity.

Give the man a break! He's saying someone can come into his faction and fight with them to win the top prize! Not that he's gonna buy the recruit gold as well. Would you allow someone to join your faction and then payout for their gold?

Although these SUP guys win all the time, they're not the willy wonka of MW, I think it's a great way of recruiting.

Unfortunately these SUP guys may win in game all the time, they certainly never win on the forums, no matter what they do!

Good luck to the lucky player who gets to fight at the top table, but who then has to sell all his/her furniture.

Out of interest though, is there a contact list where players can speak to leaders/officers of top factions? I know there is a faction section on this forum, but not a definitive list of factions and their contact details. A nice alphabetically organised section with all the details (not like the MW inventory) sorry had to get a little dig in there lol.

Mastert55!
07-08-2014, 07:19 AM

When did he say that???

One man army
07-08-2014, 08:44 AM
When did he say that???

I think it was the fourm " razor needs help "

One man army
07-08-2014, 08:49 AM
By the way J1mcrane other factions have done what I've said before for full assault,frontline,raid boss and Fltq when I heard that sup does this as well but only for WD I thought "damn they really want to help people get better stats" after reading what razor said I was like "oh it's not a way of meeting new players its just a means to recruit as you said. By the way razor there are a few in sup that do not score the 900k minimum in that faction(according to leader board I could be wrong).

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-08-2014, 08:58 AM
First of all, this in his own post:

We do this every wd not one person around 3. There are many many factions who send players and they get to experience the organization and the system we run. It's actually how organized we are that helps us win because of the dedicated officers and their time that allows us to perform at our peaks and be ready.

Many have experienced it and left. We do what we can to help other factions after raid
Boss our factions empty to help all the others who have asked. It's a way to meet others and also get them the top prizes that they would not have received.

Go figure a handful won't get it but most like their position but we meet them and we supply requests it's probably one reason many of us still play. The game is there and will always be there the people is what draws us to continue

Now, the link:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?94688-Please-Razors-needs-help&highlight=Razor

One man army
07-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Razor is very contradicting.

07-08-2014, 09:56 AM
So, the lottery is to see who DOESN'T have to join?

SIGN ME UP! :D

steelhead
07-08-2014, 10:01 AM

No, he's not. Am not reading one can freeload at sup. What is for free, is their help during raid boss. Thats what i read, correct me if i'm wrong.

Donkey
07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
There was a whole thread dedicated to him being such a nice guy lol. Real pleasant person to be around. Check his posting history and you will understand.

One man army
07-08-2014, 02:21 PM
No, he's not. Am not reading one can freeload at sup. What is for free, is their help during raid boss. Thats what i read, correct me if i'm wrong.

Im not saying freeload - If I remember correctly I read "help players get bonuses they normally wouldn't" I think that means players can get bonuses that they wouldn't get without spending gold but still being active as possible. That post gave off a feeling of generosity and I know everyone saw it as that. But when razor said you need to make 900k minimum I was so disappointed. They way they defended themselves about having hackers in their ranks only means they care about their image that is shown to the community. Razors recent post have practically destroyed what little of a good image they had left.

Mastert55!
07-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Nothing is free in this world mate so why would playing with the no 1 team be for free? You gotta pay to play. I'm not sure it's 900k min, prolly less from my experience with osw.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Number one team? Guzzle guzzle gulp. Número UNO LOL
King of the pixels.

redvenge99
07-08-2014, 02:55 PM
What does it cost for a person with all the health regen bonuses to make 900k points?

GrimAmoeba
07-08-2014, 03:05 PM
What does it cost for a person with all the health regen bonuses to make 900k points?

Whats it matter, if they even battle a low 55 times you would need about 16k points per battle. Regen time won't matter much in this equation

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-08-2014, 03:10 PM

Bonuses won't help the way they be tapping. 900000/220 (points per tap) = 4090 taps
you get 4 taps / 25 gold refill = 60 refills in a vault = 240 taps for 1500 gold (one vault)
You'll get about 52080 points each vault

to get 900K, you'd need at least 17 vaults, round to 20, expect to shell out $2,000 UNDISCOUNTED, or 20% less if you buy on sale.

One man army
07-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Nothing is free in this world mate so why would playing with the no 1 team be for free? You gotta pay to play. I'm not sure it's 900k min, prolly less from my experience with osw.

The only reason why nothing In life is for free is because people give value to something that doesn't have value at all. You don't have to pay to play that's a choice. On a unrelated side note can someone tell me how to put a profile pic up.

Donkey
07-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Yes, what a bargain, and they got... +20pct infantry attack for their growler armies! Must have really moved their stats. And next war....+30pct ground attack. Wow, what an awesome deal.

Bonuses won't help the way hey tap. 900000/220 (points per tap) = 4090 taps
you get 4 taps / 25 gold refill = 60 refills in a vault = 240 taps for 1500 gold (one vault)
You'll get about 52080 points each vault

to get 900K, you'd need at least 17 vaults, round to 20, expect to shell out $2,000 UNDISCOUNTED, or 20% less if you buy on sale.

RazAlguise
07-09-2014, 12:09 AM
I have been told that SUP let's 3 players into their faction for one WD to get that number one experience and a huge stat increase. I wanna know how this works so I can see the chances of anyone getting in to have that top 1 experience.1

I have been told and have a SS of our conversation of a SUP I talked to telling me that every week they take in a free to play player so he can receive all the good units and massively grow.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-09-2014, 01:06 AM
I have been told and have a SS of our conversation of a SUP I talked to telling me that every week they take in a free to play player so he can receive all the good units and massively grow.

That's what the experts call GROOMING!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Yes, what a bargain, and they got... +20pct infantry attack for their growler armies! Must have really moved their stats. And next war....+30pct ground attack. Wow, what an awesome deal.

I see nothing even mildly attractive about shelling out $2,000 to tap for 72 hours with what some would call the "cool kids". LOL

One man army
07-09-2014, 05:00 AM

Interesting.... If you don't mind can you post the screenshot here? I would like everyone to see the part in which he said that. I believe that everyone should have a chance to get in on this lottery type thing so that everyone can receive a massive boost in stats

steelhead
07-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Interesting.... If you don't mind can you post the screenshot here? I would like everyone to see the part in which he said that. I believe that everyone should have a chance to get in on this lottery type thing so that everyone can receive a massive boost in stats

Not judging you, just trying to understand. Why would one force himself into sup. It's like, you see some dudes driving around in ferraries and lamborghinis. And as you know you can't afford that, you still go to the ferrari dealership to ask them to lent you a car for the entire weekend. For free. Sorry dude, but it feels like you're begging. Don't feel attacked by my words, not trolling or so. Just have fun on your own level or be prepared to pay for the ferrari, even if it is just for the weekend. Goodluck with that.

One man army
07-09-2014, 05:42 AM
Not judging you, just trying to understand. Why would one force himself into sup. It's like, you see some dudes driving around in ferraries and lamborghinis. And as you know you can't afford that, you still go to the ferrari dealership to ask them to lent you a car for the entire weekend. For free. Sorry dude, but it feels like you're begging. Don't feel attacked by my words, not trolling or so. Just have fun on your own level or be prepared to pay for the ferrari, even if it is just for the weekend. Goodluck with that.

Trying to understand why you still can't take the free ride In a Ferrari

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Trying to understand why you still can't take the free ride In a Ferrari

My friend was hitchhiking and a guy in a Maserati picked him up. He said dude began rubbing his thigh. He pulled over and my friend ran away. He said dude was very creepy and he stopped hitching rides forever. That's why I wouldn't take no FREE rides. My mate says its free far as money, but the booty call might have been very expensive. LOL

One man army
07-09-2014, 02:24 PM
My friend was hitchhiking and a guy in a Maserati picked him up. He said dude began rubbing his thigh. He pulled over and my friend ran away. He said dude was very creepy and he stopped hitching rides forever. That's why I wouldn't take no FREE rides. My mate says its free far as money, but the booty call might have been very expensive. LOL

That's a funny story I LOL'd

07-09-2014, 04:35 PM
"SUP - It's like a creepy dude feeling you up in a fancy car!"

You gave them a new recruiting slogan! :D