PDA

View Full Version : GREE a lot of people quiting the game because of the high rate

thunder
07-07-2014, 09:20 AM
gree a lot of people are quiting the game because of the high rate of of loses of cash units. I been playing for almost a couple of years so my iph is pretty high I can afford to replace the units. A Lot of people cant. seen a lot of people leave because of the cash units high rate of loses. I know the rate is high because you want people to spend real cash buying fake cash to replace the units, Im sure a lot are but you are losing a lot of people. someone will comment its a war game and you should lose units. how many times have you heard of a country losing a couple hundred planes in 1 hour?

Modern War Forum GF
07-07-2014, 10:01 AM
I do not get quitting over this issue.

Can't afford (to replace) the units DO NOT buy them!

If you loose more then raids can replace, why raid?

Fight smart = loose less :p You CAN win raids against close D compared to your A, but will loose more units then taking 30% rule into account. Wanna win 100% and not loose units? Then do not take on someone who's strong :p

steelhead
07-07-2014, 10:10 AM
I do not get quitting over this issue.

Can't afford (to replace) the units DO NOT buy them!

If you loose more then raids can replace, why raid?

Fight smart = loose less :p You CAN win raids against close D compared to your A, but will loose more units then taking 30% rule into account. Wanna win 100% and not loose units? Then do not take on someone who's strong :p

raiding is not the issue. The real probblem is during war time. When some high level player get attacked several thousand times.

Modern War Forum GF
07-07-2014, 10:12 AM
raiding is not the issue. The real probblem is during war time. When some high level player get attacked several thousand times.

Yeah, reminds me why I skipped this WD ;)

AlexFoo
07-07-2014, 10:28 AM

spend billions on buying thousands of growlers. when you lose 1500+ during WD, you already have them back in the inventory. Its not a big deal.. we've got several guys that get pounded and don't complain. if you don't like losing that much money during WD, don't stock pile it.

DFI
07-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Diversify your army. You increase your chances of losing your prized units when you have too many of them. It's the trade off you have made when you try to maximize your stats by buying the strongest cash unit for your flag.

BrisingrBoss
07-07-2014, 10:39 AM
i got over 1600 Captain Breachers. i may have lost about 50 this whole weekend. and i'm The DL. I think the problem is you need to get mods that reduce the ratio of loss rate. my infirmary is at max, my casualty rate is -83% total. takes time to get mods, and you must know which mods are most valuable and invest on them. energy regen, building output, building upgrade price, and time, and casualty rate are worth investing on as they are rare to come by. all other mods(sea, infantry, ground, air) are common and come by very often and are OK to skip. so basically choose your LTQ's based on the mods they give. these mods are usually cheap to obtain when they are available only problem is they don't come around very often. so you have to play the game for a while to see them.

lemonhaze
07-07-2014, 10:48 AM
spend billions on buying thousands of growlers. when you lose 1500+ during WD, you already have them back in the inventory. Its not a big deal.. we've got several guys that get pounded and don't complain. if you don't like losing that much money during WD, don't stock pile it.

exactly foo i remember OT and CT always loss alot and never heard them wanna quit over it lol thats just silly they stock up b4 war so they dont loss stats..last i seen OT had over 10k grolwers so he should be good for a WD or 2 lol

lemonhaze
07-07-2014, 10:50 AM
i got over 1600 Captain Breachers. i may have lost about 50 this whole weekend. and i'm The DL. I think the problem is you need to get mods that reduce the ratio of loss rate. my infirmary is at max, my casualty rate is -83% total. takes time to get mods, and you must know which mods are most valuable and invest on them. energy regen, building output, building upgrade price, and time, and casualty rate are worth investing on as they are rare to come by. all other mods(sea, infantry, ground, air) are common and come by very often and are OK to skip. so basically choose your LTQ's based on the mods they give. these mods are usually cheap to obtain when they are available only problem is they don't come around very often. so you have to play the game for a while to see them.

i honestly dont think the infiramry works at all..mine is on 10 also and i had someone take it out and i lost the same amount of growlers with it up or down..

crazeejay
07-07-2014, 10:57 AM
People are quitting the game because they're tired of Gree's non stop event after event

2000y2k
07-07-2014, 11:11 AM
gree a lot of people are quiting the game because of the high rate of of loses of cash units. I been playing for almost a couple of years so my iph is pretty high I can afford to replace the units. A Lot of people cant. seen a lot of people leave because of the cash units high rate of loses. I know the rate is high because you want people to spend real cash buying fake cash to replace the units, Im sure a lot are but you are losing a lot of people. someone will comment its a war game and you should lose units. how many times have you heard of a country losing a couple hundred planes in 1 hour?

Says the guy who claims to have quit himself over a month ago.

NIZ
07-07-2014, 11:57 AM
I would have to list this as #237 in my "Top 250 reasons people are quitting Modern War".. These are the same people that didn't like Full Assault....which was the first "pure cash no gold needed" event in the last 3 years.....well.. Full Assault is gone and replaced now with a game that is almost certain to make compeitive factions use gold.....so my only regret it responding to this thread and bumping it, to stay on the first page.

Lift Ticket
07-07-2014, 12:44 PM
i honestly dont think the infiramry works at all..mine is on 10 also and i had someone take it out and i lost the same amount of growlers with it up or down..

I think the infirmary works backwards IMO, the higher you upgrade the higher the casualty rate....

Says the guy who claims to have quit himself over a month ago.

^ that's funny stuff there!!

Veritas aequitas
07-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Of all the reasons to quit I'm not sure this is on the top 10 list, there are far bigger problems starting with, as we all saw this weekend, the "discount" gold that is now apparently in the system.

Web323
07-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Of all the reasons to quit I'm not sure this is on the top 10 list, there are far bigger problems starting with, as we all saw this weekend, the "discount" gold that is now apparently in the system.

Hacked gold?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Hacked gold?

Be careful in using certain words that begin with the 8th letter of the English alphabet.
Moving on, YES, that allegation is swirling.
Some have said there are wizards offering products that begin with the 7th letter of the English alphabet at STEEPLY discounted prices.

There appears to be evidence to support the allegation.

Its like dope, create an addiction, restrict its use, those with the crave will find a dealer/source.

lemonhaze
07-07-2014, 02:15 PM
I think the infirmary works backwards IMO, the higher you upgrade the higher the casualty rate....

^ that's funny stuff there!!
i agree with u on that..i had lower cas loss when mine was on lvl 9 and when it went to 10 the casualty rate started to skyrocket