PDA

View Full Version : Non English Faction Names

tetra
07-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Here's some non-English faction names that have been in use. U can copy and paste them and there is some intel on them in the Dockbot if you use it. For those of u from those factions - play fair :eek:

يسث什錦يصل

شيلتسمسص

நான்عشق베이컨

ความรัก​मासुאני

DIABLOPEZ
07-07-2014, 03:26 AM
What isnt fair about those faction names?
This isnt an english only game, and i think its a very good strategy .

You talk about fair play and Dockbot in the same topic ? LMaO

And no, im not in one of them

Danger Mouse
07-07-2014, 03:39 AM
What isnt fair about those faction names?
This isnt an english only game, and i think its a very good strategy .

You talk about fair play and Dockbot in the same topic ? LMaO

And no, im not in one of them

Exactly. For non-English speakers our faction names are gibberish, let alone those factions from countries that don't use the same alphabet :D fairs fair :D

SevenO9
07-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Hallo Tetra,
auch Du wirst eines Tages erkennen das es eine Welt hinter dem Bretterzaun gibt. Das mag Dir nicht fair erscheinen, für uns ist es aber ganz normal :-)

Ca 375 Millionen Meschen weltweit sprechen Englisch. Das entspricht 5,3%!

Now I am going to repeat that last sentence for you: Just about 5% of the world population are native English speaker.

steelhead
07-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Hallo Tetra,
auch Du wirst eines Tages erkennen das es eine Welt hinter dem Bretterzaun gibt. Das mag Dir nicht fair erscheinen, für uns ist es aber ganz normal :-)

Now I am going to repeat that last sentence for you: Just about 5% of the world population are native English speaker.

Does that include creool? Some central african countries' common lannguage. English with a heavy dialect.

Cuombajj
07-07-2014, 04:21 AM
But those faction names are not japanese or something similar, they are mix of different arabic, korean, chinese and what not symbols, created for one purpose to fool others.

Rammie1884
07-07-2014, 05:12 AM
But those faction names are not japanese or something similar, they are mix of different arabic, korean, chinese and what not symbols, created for one purpose to fool others.

Hats off to them......it's called strategy!

Danger Mouse
07-07-2014, 05:13 AM

Like all the faction members calling themselves Alex for instance? Fairs fair.

Heizenberg1
07-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Bunch of copycats out there.
Here's some non-English faction names that have been in use. U can copy and paste them and there is some intel on them in the Dockbot if you use it. For those of u from those factions - play fair :eek:

يسث什錦يصل

شيلتسمسص

நான்عشق베이컨

ความรัก​मासुאני

1GaDawg85
07-07-2014, 06:35 AM
It's annoying but part of the game

Apollo13
07-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Another wanker on the forum. Go home and cry to mummy.

Cobra Kai
07-07-2014, 07:04 AM
There are always ways around the names. Docbot has a great tool you can use to find intel on factions like this. So while momentarily disruptive, in the long term it doesn't stop or hinder fair play.

Moose02364
07-07-2014, 08:20 AM
What is the docbot tool that I can use for these names?

Maverick0073
07-07-2014, 08:41 AM
For all using docbot , use the command :
Findplayer xxxxxx.
Xxxxxxx= any player in that faction, ( the player will have to have been scouted before)
Docbot will return a list of the faction and stats of that player
Then type at war with " the faction name that doc bot returned info on that player"

Silverhawktm
07-07-2014, 09:05 AM

EXACTLY. MW IS A STRATEGY GAME. Gree(d) has made it so that the largest strategy of the game is handling your wallet.
Anyone who can throw in any extra strategy...... Kudos.
Our strategy is using DocBot.
Them that change faction names to make it hard to find them on DocBot. New strategy.
Them that change player names to same name. Strategy.
Or them that change their name mid war. Strategy.
My personal favourite and one that I loathed was the team that had some 36 members with super high stats and another 20 some "minis" all at level 1 with 1pt defense to bring their faction average down.
Hate them, but WELL PLAYED......
Stop whining and figure out your own strategy.

B.Mick
07-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Findplayer xxxxxx.
Xxxxxxx= any player in that faction, ( the player will have to have been scouted before)
Then type at war with " the faction name that doc bot returned info on that player"

Thank you sir! Problem solved!

tetra
07-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Lol well I didn't expect that reaction. Apologies to anyone who felt offended. The play fair comment was meant in good humour, hence the smiley right after it. I was just trying to help others out and get some more intel in the dockbot which will help my faction. A counter strategy if u like. Nothing more than that. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Use them or don't. It's a matter for you. Thanks to Maverick for the post. I learned something new there too.

Oh and Apollo guess the forum is full of keyboard heroes like you hiding behind your device, dishing out abuse. Good on you mate. Your mummy and daddy must be really proud.

Maz
07-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Its easy to get around this for intel. Scout the faction by the DL. If that doesn't work then use the second person in the faction because that doesn't change. the DL can change from war to war.

The rooster list can be changed, simply leave and rejoin the faction while not at war. Wrecks havoc on the factions with all 1 name so their intel is numbered off 1-xx

All they have to do is have just a cpl ppl leave and rejoin and it changes the list

Believe it's limited to being able to hop once per player the entire weekend but if used properly can be a great tool all weekend

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Does that include creool? Some central african countries' common lannguage. English with a heavy dialect.

To clarify, Creole has little to do with English. It's a French (or Spanish) based dialect.

See, also patois.
Your geography is also a few miles off.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/142548/Creole

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patois

steelhead
07-07-2014, 01:10 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krio_language

you were saying?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 01:18 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krio_language

you were saying?

I said nothing. You, on the other hand TYPED "creool".
LOL

steelhead
07-07-2014, 01:28 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-based_creole_languages

Will this do?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 01:37 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-based_creole_languages

Will this do?

Schools out for the summer, sonny. See you in September. LOL

Kimm
07-07-2014, 01:43 PM
To all those complaining about the names.. Yall are just jealous you didn't came up with it! :D
It's called strategy.. the little part of it that's left in this tap tap game..

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
07-07-2014, 01:44 PM
To all those complaining about the names.. Yall are just jealous you didn't came up with it! :D
It's called strategy.. the little part of it that's left in this tap tap game..

I chose the EXIT strategy. LOL

Cody21
07-07-2014, 02:17 PM

يسث什錦يصل

شيلتسمسص

நான்عشق베이컨

ความรัก​मासुאני

Thank you for typing their names to help people find them. To help prevent the problem where people have trouble finding the intel we added a findplayer command. Just pick a couple targets on their team and type findplayer name and the bot will search through all the intel for records of that name

tetra
07-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Thank you for typing their names to help people find them. To help prevent the problem where people have trouble finding the intel we added a findplayer command. Just pick a couple targets on their team and type findplayer name and the bot will search through all the intel for records of that name

Thanks Cody. I assume it's better to choose unusual names to search i.e. Not Alex lol, otherwise I take it that there would be lots of returns. Also previous intel would need to have been entered using one of these faction names, right?

Cody21
07-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks Cody. I assume it's better to choose unusual names to search i.e. Not Alex lol, otherwise I take it that there would be lots of returns. Also previous intel would need to have been entered using one of these faction names, right?

Yes you want to choose some of the unique names on the team, and yes it will of had to be entered in the bot to find it, but might not be under the exact spelling I know several were entered under faction names like Arabic team or squiggly lines

Thorm V2
07-07-2014, 04:34 PM
So next war, a team will be using 100% Arabic!

Oceanz
07-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Faction names like that, that combine 3 or 4 different non-English languages are indeed part of the game.

Listing those faction names on the forums so that Dockbot people can copy and paste them is also part of the game.

Rob TRK
07-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Bump to ease the finding. And a new one to help!

حوق فتق سفقحول:

Maverick0073
07-26-2014, 10:23 AM
Ok this is how you find them......
Use command. Findplayer xxxxx. (xxxx = name of player in that faction)

Docbot will come back with all players of that name and what faction they are in
Then type at war with (copy and paste the faction name )
See if that player matches

Note: the player would have to be scouted. So if you can't find try another player name

Dirty Mind
09-05-2014, 02:47 PM

يسث什錦يصل

شيلتسمسص

நான்عشق베이컨

ความรัก​मासुאני
س ع ش-ا-چ ت-و-ن

SunWuKong
09-05-2014, 06:41 PM
nice and cool, but still easy to get intel on their players

Mcdoc
09-05-2014, 08:58 PM

Exactly!

Like Maverick said :

Findplayer xxxxxx.

Drakhoan
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Hallo Tetra,

Wow, really? How about the statistics of the most commonly spoken language in the civilized world...?

BTW - I don't care one way or the other!

Dirty Mind
09-07-2014, 04:45 PM
nice and cool, but still easy to get intel on their players

Not when they delete their own intel. we got matched with them early, scouted them, got matched again and there is nothing available. This isnt my first rodeo, I know how to find players. We'll stomp them again for being annoying.