PDA

View Full Version : @Tadaaah

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 02:22 PM
I think you should delete Hitler's, erm Sparkles's posts as more than half of them are necro posts. This would send all the irrelevant threads back to the graveyard and keep the relevant ones on pg1. There's still some threads from 2011 on the first page in both the CC and MW forums.

You can go ahead and lock and/or move this to OT when you read it.

Dirty Mind
07-06-2014, 02:25 PM
looks like he got both. Better late than never, thanks tadaah

Tadaaah
07-06-2014, 02:32 PM
The helping hands of support. If we don't delete all the posts today, we'll get to them tomorrow. Don't have quite the same tools from home as we do in the office.

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Don't you have like a tool where you can delete every post at once? I think a couple months ago when CJ54 was around when someone started trolling, he would ban them all their posts were gone instantly.

07-06-2014, 02:48 PM
In response to the locked thread, I realize it is difficult to find "every, single" poster like this. It is not, however, difficult to track down a poster named after Hitler, with a picture of Hitler and a swastika, promoting a faction called "Nazi Germany", joking about gas chambers and concentration camps, with over EIGHTY posts made over the course of the last three or four days including creating his OWN threads with his NAME ON THEM, active in over half the threads in 2 of the 3 most active forums that are owned by this company.

Wow.

Tadaaah
07-06-2014, 02:48 PM
At the office, yes, there is a tool for that. A friendly hand from support who's in today took care of it. Now let's get back to game discussions!

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 02:49 PM
In response to the locked thread, I realize it is difficult to find "every, single" poster like this. It is not, however, difficult to track down a poster named after Hitler, with a picture of Hitler and a swastika, promoting a faction called "Nazi Germany", joking about gas chambers and concentration camps, with over EIGHTY posts made over the course of the last three or four days including creating his OWN threads with his NAME ON THEM, active in over half the threads in 2 of the 3 most active forums that are owned by this company.

Wow.

True, bad his name got changed to Sparkles99. Not so easy anymore is it?

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 02:50 PM
At the office, yes, there is a tool for that. A friendly hand from support who's in today took care of it. Now let's get back to game discussions!

How did he even get through the verification with that name?

Tadaaah
07-06-2014, 02:54 PM
How did he even get through the verification with that name?

That'll have to be looked into. If we can set up something to filter that kind of fun stuff out on the backend, we'll definitely do it. Though, personally, I've never worked with a forum tool that allows that kind of filter system.

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Who are you?

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Just wondering, a username like that will raise a few eyebrows about trolling though.