PDA

View Full Version : Hey, moderators!

07-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Care to explain how a user going by "Adolf Hitler" with a picture of Hitler and a Nazi swastika, promoting a faction entitled Nazi Germany, posting everything from jokes about concentration camps and gas chambers to resurrecting 3-year old threads got by your filter in the FIRST place? Let alone have become a full member and accumulated 80 posts all over MW and CC? EIGHTY!

In case there was EVER any doubt that these forums go unread by the people paid to read them, here it is. I sent screenshots to Gree, International's customer service e-mail. Can't wait to see how they feel about this. Sickening.

And no, I'm not running around "flaming you" or "attacking the mods". This is your job, you failed to do it, and this is what happens. You should be ashamed.

http://forums.gree.net/member.php?239060-Adolf-Hitler

lemonhaze
07-06-2014, 09:46 AM
ya gree dont care anymore thats why i dont understand why ppl are still spending the insane amount of cash they are on this hacked out game

lemonhaze
07-06-2014, 09:57 AM
i understand why u are doing and ur correct about the trolls on here but to bring up the pain of others in a real life event is pretty harsh

1GaDawg85
07-06-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm sure you could bring back some dead threads on here too

hoene$$
07-06-2014, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=lemonhaze;1338925]i understand why u are doing and ur correct...

du solltest dich genauso schämen

hoene$$
07-06-2014, 10:13 AM
i understand why u are doing and ur correct...

du solltest dich genau so schämen ...

Jon_Snow
07-06-2014, 10:24 AM

I post on imdb and there are much worse trolls than this guy who are free to run around for weeks without getting banned. No moderation at all. If you posted on the politics board on imdb, you wouldn't believe the amount of times you'd be saying what you just said.

lemonhaze
07-06-2014, 10:30 AM

schäme mich im nicht ich habe nichts falsch gemacht haben sollte .. u schämen ur self sein, noch geben Sie diesen crybag

lemonhaze
07-06-2014, 10:31 AM

im talking about the trolling DUHHHHHHHHHH

07-06-2014, 10:39 AM
The trolling is for a good cause: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?95020-All-This-Trolling-is-for-a-Good-Cause

But I have to admit that some of the things I've said are pretty harsh.

Whatever, you lying, racist scumbag creep. Needing to "train" a moderator to make yourself feel important in the FORUMS FOR A MOBILE GAMING APP? That's just an excuse to spew your hate. Delete yourself from these forums, and then delete yourself from this planet. There are plenty of people that could use the oxygen you're wasting.

Dirty Mind
07-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Whatever, you lying, racist scumbag creep. Needing to "train" a moderator to make yourself feel important in the FORUMS FOR A MOBILE GAMING APP? That's just an excuse to spew your hate. Delete yourself from these forums, and then delete yourself from this planet. There are plenty of people that could use the oxygen you're wasting.

I second this

Tadaaah
07-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Please report these types of players. Apologies, it is difficult to come across every single, individual that creates a forum account. Please report them; it'll be taken care of.

Tadaaah
07-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Also, locking.