PDA

View Full Version : Do you get death threats on your wall?

krimesity
07-06-2014, 09:17 AM
LOL Today's idiot cussed me out for robbing him so naturally I responded with Umadbro? He then called me a bunch of names and laughed at my comments to other people. I told him I was trolling and he told me it was impossible to troll him. 2 messages later he sends me this big paragraph about how I don't know who I'm messing with, he shoots people all the time because he does his talking with his gun and if he knew who/where I was he'd come put a bullet in my face right now.

lol hemad. Is this a regular thing? I've had a few people in the last few days threaten me on my wall.

kimberleyj
07-06-2014, 09:22 AM
take a screenshot of what the person said and report it to gree. sending out death threats is against the law. gree ban people like these.

Nero1
07-06-2014, 09:49 AM
and remember to go back and rob him again and again and again

krimesity
07-06-2014, 09:54 AM
and remember to go back and rob him again and again and again

Oh of course, but I notice people only stay on my wall for like a day or 2 lately.. did something change?

07-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Pssst...when you report him, you might want to leave out pseudo-racist comments like this one, and the part in your first post where you admit to trolling other players, both of which can also get you banned.

krimesity
07-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Pssst...when you report him, you might want to leave out pseudo-racist comments like this one, and the part in your first post where you admit to trolling other players, both of which can also get you banned.

Umm there's a difference between me saying I'm going to sue him for robbing me, and him saying he kills people all the time and he's going to find me and put a bullet in my brain.

Dipstik
07-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Umm there's a difference between me saying I'm going to sue him for robbing me, and him saying he kills people all the time and he's going to find me and put a bullet in my brain.

Not really. They're both empty, harmless threats from an anonymous blowhard on the Internet.

Keapa
07-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Just reply by saying you have set the bear traps

TZora
07-07-2014, 10:32 AM
he shoots people all the time because he does his talking with his gun and if he knew who/where I was he'd come put a bullet in my face right now.
big deal? i shoot ppl all the time too .. well, whenever i'm playing crimecity, i do :rolleyes: