PDA

View Full Version : 100% Legitimate question

krimesity
07-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Gree, do you acknowledge that there is a fair (putting it nicely) amount of incompetence within your staff? I don't know how to put it any nicer. We literally can't have a single event without a ton of problems. Will you ever admit that there's a problem? I honestly think you guys are a bunch of old people who bought out this game thinking everything would run itself, kinda like when noobs buy a restaurant and it ends up tanking because they have no clue wtf they're doing and it seemed like a brilliant idea at the time.

Please answer honestly, as this whole board and all CC players want and deserve to know.

Kitty McPurr
07-04-2014, 09:47 PM
IBTL...perhaps you should rename this thread to 100% Insulting Question.

krimesity
07-04-2014, 09:50 PM
IBTL...perhaps you should rename this thread to 100% Insulting Question.

Not insulting at all. I wasn't mean at all and if you haven't noticed, 95% of all posts on here are complaints about screwups and people getting screwed over. What else am I supposed to do.. put in a ticket? LoL!!!

BTW, still waiting on my millions of RP that were stolen from me..... Just sayin.

namedud
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
You don't run a successful video game company by making good games anymore, you do it by making profitable games. Gree doesn't care if there are "minor" bugs because they don't stop people from spending money. Case closed, and it's not even really a competence issue.

krimesity
07-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Bump for a response from Gree...

KarenWill
07-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Haha he said ' minor bugs '

Max Power
07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Not insulting at all. I wasn't mean at all and if you haven't noticed, 95% of all posts on here are complaints about screwups and people getting screwed over. What else am I supposed to do.. put in a ticket? LoL!!!

BTW, still waiting on my millions of RP that were stolen from me..... Just sayin.

How is suggesting that a company is suffering from rampant incompetence not insulting? What color is the sky in your fantasyland?

krimesity
07-06-2014, 03:49 AM
How is suggesting that a company is suffering from rampant incompetence not insulting? What color is the sky in your fantasyland?

Depends on what drugs I'm on duh.

My2cents
07-07-2014, 04:16 AM
I've learned my lesson. From now on when I see legit question in the title, I will just move on.

Vile Lynn
07-07-2014, 07:54 AM
meh, as long as the Top 25 syndicates keep pouring money into GREE, it's all good for GREE.

The gold buyers validate how awesome GREE is doing... no reason for GREE to fix anything when nothing is broken with GREE's massive income from in-game app purchases.