PDA

View Full Version : Gree support - are there people behind the responses? Or robotic replies?

Nighteg
07-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Hi Tadaaah. I'd love an answer for this one.

Here's the issue - my buildings are sometimes being robbed after i collect them.
Simple example - i collect my 24s, exit the game. In 20 minutes i get a message saying my 24s were robbed for 100m. I login, the timers on the 24s say 23:40, no robbed buildings, and there's 100m missing from the cash. Happened on different connections (if that matters).

Here's the ticket:

What's going on lately? My buildings are being robbed AFTER I've already
collected them!

So far pretty simple, right?
Here's the brilliant "answer":

Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE.

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I'd like to try and help.

The bank can only protect limited money, the money which is unprotected can be robbed by other players though after collecting money from the buildings.

Have a nice day!!

Regards,
Eddie Davis
GREE Support.

And that is the second ticket sent about the issue. The first response was "we can't compensate you with gold", even though i haven't mention gold anywhere in the ticket.

So i can't help but wonder, is this Eddie for real? Or you just generate automatic responses based on keywords?

Dipstik
07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
You were robbed before you collected, but the money symbol doesn't change to the robbed symbol until you log out and log back in.

Nighteg
07-04-2014, 05:13 PM
You were robbed before you collected, but the money symbol doesn't change to the robbed symbol until you log out and log back in.

No. The news feed says i was robbed 5 minutes ago, while the buildings timer says 23:35. Just an example. And it happened at least 4 times. That's a bug, not a coincidence.

p.s. when it comes to 24s, I collect on the second. It'll be impossible to rob me "before i collect".

I love tacos
07-04-2014, 05:21 PM
No. The news feed says i was robbed 5 minutes ago, while the buildings timer says 23:35. Just an example. And it happened at least 4 times. That's a bug, not a coincidence.

p.s. when it comes to 24s, I collect on the second. It'll be impossible to rob me "before i collect".It's called lag. You're probably on an android. Buy an apple.

Dipstik
07-04-2014, 05:22 PM

p.s. when it comes to 24s, I collect on the second. It'll be impossible to rob me "before i collect".

Well in any case, the bank can only protect limited money, so you're out of luck. Have you tried buying more henchmen?

Kitty McPurr
07-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Yes, I have experienced this several times as well. Robberies happening after I collect. My only theory is that you didn't connect to the server after collecting. Now I either bank $10 or check the syndicate tab after my big collections, as it seems to connect to GREE's servers and save your progress. Pain in the butt, yes...but it is a solution.

Nighteg
07-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Yes, I have experienced this several times as well. Robberies happening after I collect. My only theory is that you didn't connect to the server after collecting. Now I either bank $10 or check the syndicate tab after my big collections, as it seems to connect to GREE's servers and save your progress. Pain in the butt, yes...but it is a solution.

That's pretty much what i do. I refresh the rivals list after big collections. But it's still ridiculous.

Well in any case, the bank can only protect limited money, so you're out of luck. Have you tried buying more henchmen?

That sounds like a proper gree support response :D

It's called lag. You're probably on an android. Buy an apple.

Never!!!

Mw09P
07-05-2014, 02:54 AM
That's pretty much what i do. I refresh the rivals list after big collections. But it's still ridiculous.

That sounds like a proper gree support response :D

Never!!!

At least they responded :)