PDA

View Full Version : Gold sale??

crazeejay
07-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Where's the usual gold sale Gree?

crazeejay
07-04-2014, 11:37 AM
OK now that you start the gold sale the moment the war starts, how about handing out the bonus gold that a lot of people are waiting for?

Dirty Mind
07-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Where's the usual gold sale Gree?

You do realize that there is a gold sale for every single war right? And that this question gets asked every single war? Is there some kind of prize that I dont know about for being the first one to ask about the gold sale?
Hey Gree. where is the gold sale for (insert country name here) WD? I know its 3 weeks away, but still.

SimplyminiMW
07-04-2014, 03:56 PM
You do realize that there is a gold sale for every single war right? And that this question gets asked every single war? Is there some kind of prize that I dont know about for being the first one to ask about the gold sale?
Hey Gree. where is the gold sale for (insert country name here) WD? I know its 3 weeks away, but still.

Right but only recently did gree change the sale start time to when battles start. Where as they use to start it 12hrs before battles.

crazeejay
07-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Right but only recently did gree change the sale start time to when battles start. Where as they use to start it 12hrs before battles.

Thank you.

crazeejay
07-04-2014, 05:25 PM

LOL thanks for your worthless Gree style answer numbnutz