PDA

View Full Version : Team events on major holidays

plavine
07-04-2014, 07:25 AM
So gree, you knew this weekend is one the most important in USA & Uk history. How about better planning in the future. Maybe and individual event in a weekend like this

thunder
07-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Having it during a holiday weekend means more gold
For gree. People will be busy and have less time to get on means less free hits. Meaning u will have to spend more gold to hit your faction minimum.

jeffvan
07-04-2014, 08:25 AM
So gree, you knew this weekend is one the most important in USA & Uk history. How about better planning in the future. Maybe and individual event in a weekend like this

Last time I checked, UK did not celebrate 4th of July!

ladyfizz27
07-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Last time I checked, UK did not celebrate 4th of July!

Correct, The UK does not celebrate the 4th of July. And as for an event being on a holiday weekend, that's normal, remember Christmas?

mreilly
07-04-2014, 09:56 AM
So many things to say to this.. So many things..

crazeejay
07-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Having it during a holiday weekend means more gold
For gree. People will be busy and have less time to get on means less free hits. Meaning u will have to spend more gold to hit your faction minimum.

They need a gold sale first before they'll see any spending.

Ozymandias
07-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Correct, The UK does not celebrate the 4th of July. ?

You sure... ? good riddance etc

AfterHours-Oliver
07-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Nobody in the UK cares about 4th July by and large, same way nobody cares outside of the UK about UK holidays. No reason to not run events over a national holiday, statistically there is always going to be some holiday or other somewhere in the planet. What next, no events at all during Ramadan? Gree gets it's money from all round the globe and what BETTER time than a holiday to get people spending more in their direction?

Donkey
07-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Don't know about you but I'm having margaritas at the pool...

lemonhaze
07-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Correct, The UK does not celebrate the 4th of July. And as for an event being on a holiday weekend, that's normal, remember Christmas?

well well look whos come out of hiding :p