PDA

View Full Version : Y U Mad Tho?

krimesity
07-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Do you troll people after getting robbed?

For example, someone robbed millions from me so I posted on their wall that I'm reporting them for hacking because they robbed me and that's really mean. The response I've gotten has been full of rage and threats.. so what did I do? I told them I called the cops IRL because they swore at me. You'd think that would be a big enough sign that I'm just trollin but no. The rage continues.

I LOL'd

Cliffs: Cool story bro, will remember forever.

♚ZEUS♚
07-03-2014, 10:19 AM
u mad bro :-o ????

montecore
07-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Do you troll people after getting robbed?

For example, someone robbed millions from me so I posted on their wall that I'm reporting them for hacking because they robbed me and that's really mean. The response I've gotten has been full of rage and threats.. so what did I do? I told them I called the cops IRL because they swore at me. You'd think that would be a big enough sign that I'm just trollin but no. The rage continues.

I LOL'd

Cliffs: Cool story bro, will remember forever.

There is a distinct difference between trolling and stupidity.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 11:20 AM
There is a distinct difference between trolling and stupidity.

Correct. I'm trolling, and he's being a stupidity.

Da Don
07-03-2014, 12:06 PM
I get a smile on my face just thinking about all those great comments ppl left on my wall after I robbed them :)
They called me all kind of names and sometimes they'd send members of their syndicates to retaliate or post on my wall too...

It's seriously one of the most wonderful things that can happen in crime city :D

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I can think of some of the awesome names and comments I have received. I didn't even have to rob them in-game. ;)

sportygeee
07-03-2014, 02:20 PM
If I rob you and you don't comment, I'll probably forget about you. If I rob you and you flame, threaten, or be a general douche, I'll remember you, and go out of my way to rob you every single time you show in my list. Then I'll comment on your wall that I appreciate your donation, and I'll see you soon. Because you can't do a thing about it. Whiner.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Haha I have people threatening to come blow up my house for saying I'm going to get their account deleted for haxing.

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 03:13 PM
On a more serious note: If you feel that one of these players has taken it to far, please report these players via the ticket system with a screenshot. We don't want anyone feeling threatened or unsafe. Rest assured, they cannot actually find out any personal information through our systems.

Dipstik
07-03-2014, 03:16 PM
If tour feel unsafe or threatened by a cc wall post, the Internet is not the place for you.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 03:18 PM
On a more serious note: If you feel that one of these players has taken it to far, please report these players via the ticket system with a screenshot. We don't want anyone feeling threatened or unsafe. Rest assured, they cannot actually find out any personal information through our systems.

Oh no, I'm just laughing. I told them I'm BFFs with Obama so they should think twice. They however, are threatening to report me for all the random troll things I'm saying in return. I have someone going off on me right now and I don't even know who they are. Many lols.

krimesity
07-03-2014, 03:25 PM

SRS question though, if I do happen to say something that makes them report me, do we get warnings because I'd hate to lose my game I've put so much time and money into over someone crying over some troll comments. Isn't that what the block button is for?

montecore
07-03-2014, 03:34 PM
SRS question though, if I do happen to say something that makes them report me, do we get warnings because I'd hate to lose my game I've put so much time and money into over someone crying over some troll comments. Isn't that what the block button is for?

It appears if you complain about a player, Gree will make it so they can't find you on their rivals list.

Dipstik
07-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Someday I'm going to find exactly the right thing to whine about and I'll become king of crime city. That's how the games played now, right?

Tadaaah
07-03-2014, 03:53 PM

Depending on the number of offenses and the severity, it can range from chat ban all the way up.

Evan1000
07-03-2014, 06:06 PM
I can think of some of the awesome names and comments I have received. I didn't even have to rob them in-game. ;)

LOL it is not allowed to have a sense of humor on this forum I'll have to ask you to give a written apology in essay format

Keapa
07-03-2014, 08:00 PM
It appears if you complain about a player, Gree will make it so they can't find you on their rivals list.

You could try looking through your rivals list. Tap the refresh button

DoubleR7
07-03-2014, 08:20 PM
If tour feel unsafe or threatened by a cc wall post, the Internet is not the place for you.

Quoted for truth

Rookeye
07-03-2014, 08:30 PM
If I rob you and you don't comment, I'll probably forget about you. If I rob you and you flame, threaten, or be a general douche, I'll remember you, and go out of my way to rob you every single time you show in my list. Then I'll comment on your wall that I appreciate your donation, and I'll see you soon. Because you can't do a thing about it. Whiner.

So very very true...

RuckusXsuckuR
07-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Someday I'm going to find exactly the right thing to whine about and I'll become king of crime city. That's how the games played now, right?
Whiner/winner... same difference

hoene$$
07-03-2014, 11:20 PM
I answered the whiners post so they give me a second post on my wall (95 % ) . Now i can block them. Just an Idee gree can you change it so i can block every post at the first time, makes it easyier for me :cool:

General Dudus
07-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Depending on the number of offenses and the severity, it can range from chat ban all the way up.

If you receive unwelcome posts on your wall like Racist Comments and you report them to Gree you get back a response to build more Def Buildings, which actually happened

namedud
07-04-2014, 12:18 AM
If you simply talk to someone they might post twice on your comment page and you can block them. If you block someone you are supposed to have a good reason. If you block someone and continue to harass them you're just being a pest and a nuisance.

Blocking someone from posting on your comment page should permanently remove that person from your rivals list. This would probably encourage people to either play nice with each other at risk of not being able to play with each other at all, and would still allow both parties to enjoy the game.

This is still where we come to suggest potentially neat things that will never ever happen, right?

Dipstik
07-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Blocking someone from posting on your comment page should permanently remove that person from your rivals list.

This is possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

hooligan1966
07-04-2014, 06:17 AM
I second that dip. I think Op should just grow a pair/(wo)man up and play on.

krimesity
07-04-2014, 11:52 AM
I second that dip. I think Op should just grow a pair/(wo)man up and play on.

Wut? How am I not manning up? Some random person started posting on my wall thinking he was trolling me, while not realizing that he was being counter-trolled hardcore. He told me last night his syndicate has been laughing at my bad spelling all day so I let him know my syndicate has been laughing at him thinking he was trolling me all day. FTW

montecore
07-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Wut? How am I not manning up? Some random person started posting on my wall thinking he was trolling me, while not realizing that he was being counter-trolled hardcore. He told me last night his syndicate has been laughing at my bad spelling all day so I let him know my syndicate has been laughing at him thinking he was trolling me all day. FTW

You are the ideal Gree customer. Keep on gaming.

montecore
07-04-2014, 08:15 PM
You could try looking through your rivals list. Tap the refresh button

I did. Quite a bit. She is gone.

CuoreBianconero
07-04-2014, 09:14 PM
One of the biggest whiners on walls is the player called :
HammerKnuckle

Sorry that i report his name here but his racist comments on my wall is a shame , you said report a player like this but nothing happend.

krimesity
07-04-2014, 09:38 PM
You are the ideal Gree customer. Keep on gaming.

Not sure why you say that. I only spend $1000 max a month on gold.

Keapa
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
I did. Quite a bit. She is gone.

Keep trying.

1Shot
07-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Keep trying.

Your awesome.

Captain Torgue
07-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Your awesome.

^^^^ You're

Dipstik
07-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Mein fuehrer!

Morgz
07-07-2014, 01:26 PM
This is possibly the dumbest idea I've ever heard.It may be silly, but if that is one of the dumbest ideas you've ever heard, then you are in for a whole lot of stupid ahead of you in life. Trust me, it can get way worse.

Max Power
07-07-2014, 01:35 PM
........while not realizing that he was being counter-trolled hardcore.

HARDCORE!!

(We have lost an entire generation)

07-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Apparently, you accidentally downloaded the "Crazy, Lonely Person Edition" of Crime City. Please delete your app and reinstall the version that is about the gameplay, not treating your wall like a teenage chat room.

Simon.
07-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Apparently, you accidentally downloaded the "Crazy, Lonely Person Edition" of Crime City. Please delete your app and reinstall the version that is about the gameplay, not treating your wall like a teenage chat room.

Ah yes! a favourite of mine froma previous syn....

"Tammy said I looked ugly and fat in that Dress dad! I'll be home at 3pm"

"Give your sister back her dress son and have a can o' man the f*$k up! Its War time, don't be late!"

Would be funny if it wasn't for realz! Keep your personal crap to yourselves!