PDA

View Full Version : I think cc needs a new feature

♚ZEUS♚
07-03-2014, 05:02 AM
in which,, one syndicate can challenge another syndicate for battle,, ;-)

Thatkidyouknow
07-03-2014, 06:00 AM
Like whenever? Because there is already a battle that is somewhat structured

♚ZEUS♚
07-03-2014, 07:24 AM
.whenever the team wants to fight....

1Shot
07-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Maybe like for example:

SAS leader talks to TAW leader says
they wanna battle so you have a search syndicate bar, find their name, click battle, then taw would find a request for a battle and they just press accept. Battle could have customization too like the time of the battle, or even ability to take gold use off.

Dipstik
07-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Would there be prizes involved? If so, it'll be abused. Would there be no prizes involved? If not, then there's no profit in it. Fun, but not going to happen.

I love tacos
07-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Maybe like for example:

they wanna battle so you have a search syndicate bar, find their name, click battle, then taw would find a request for a battle and they just press accept. Battle could have customization too like the time of the battle, or even ability to take gold use off.Dumb idea…smh

♚ZEUS♚
07-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Maybe like for example:

they wanna battle so you have a search syndicate bar, find their name, click battle, then taw would find a request for a battle and they just press accept. Battle could have customization too like the time of the battle, or even ability to take gold use off.

nice example

♚ZEUS♚
07-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Would there be prizes involved? If so, it'll be abused. Would there be no prizes involved? If not, then there's no profit in it. Fun, but not going to happen.

wining team will get respect..... ;-) only for fun...

The Hammr
07-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I cant see that being much good for anything other than training. Getting new people to understand your battle strategy. However, that in itself has value. The down side of it is that teams could use this feature to prescout potential rivals and get an unfair advantage before war.

namedud
07-04-2014, 12:27 AM
I could see it being neat. News icon shows a story that says something like "your syndicate has been challenged!", so you go to the syndicate page and view the list of challenges; the other syndicates that want to fight you. Each member votes to fight or run for each challenge, officer/leader votes are weighed more heavily, and majority rules. Total syn attack v total syn defence, dice are rolled 20x, 10-10 results in a draw. "Prizes" could be respect points, bricks, Uzis, cash, XP, random fight loot drops, etc.

Good idea, IMO.

cave man kid
07-04-2014, 03:10 AM
I can see this getting abused by people just challenging the same small syndicate over and over again like a one man syndicate that belongs to someone's minni account

hoene$$
07-04-2014, 03:33 AM
I could see it being neat. News icon shows a story that says something like "your syndicate has been challenged!", so you go to the syndicate page and view the list of challenges; the other syndicates that want to fight you. Each member votes to fight or run for each challenge, officer/leader votes are weighed more heavily, and majority rules. Total syn attack v total syn defence, dice are rolled 20x, 10-10 results in a draw. "Prizes" could be respect points, bricks, Uzis, cash, XP, random fight loot drops, etc.

Good idea, IMO.

Sounds interesting for me ;)

♚ZEUS♚
07-04-2014, 05:46 AM
vote please ;-)

EPIC BOSS
07-04-2014, 05:53 AM
I m retired but this sounds interesting.... I always wanted to defeat a syndicates... m not gonna mention its name, but I'll get a chance to challenge it,,, if gree gives this feature...

♚ZEUS♚
07-04-2014, 08:17 AM
bumping it

Dipstik
07-04-2014, 01:29 PM
bumping it

Why?

Extras

PoopyPants
07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
My dog named Zeus has better ideas than yours.

♚ZEUS♚
07-04-2014, 07:07 PM
My dog named Zeus has better ideas than yours.

your dog's name is ZEUS,,, !!!! than what's your name?? Tommy?? kitty?? rokey??