PDA

View Full Version : 17th in Frontline. A few seats available before War

robmurphy
07-03-2014, 12:30 AM
The Black Sheep Squadron

The Black Sheep Squadron is one of the fastest growing Top 100 factions in the game. We came 17th in the recent Frontline event.

We are 60% US/40% European and our team have average stats of over 200 million att/def with several over 800 million. We complete all faction events. Our faction bonuses are now MAXED OUT; we have every single bonus.

As we only have a few seats left, we are looking for some big hitters to join us. We're looking for players who are 250M+ and capable of scoring at least 50,000 WD points. We don't want people jumping in and out, we're looking to bulls for the long term.

We have several gold players in the faction, but new recruits have no minimum cash or gold requirements (although we won’t complain if you spend a little gold....).

We are very sociable and have lots of fun, but when the time comes, we get serious and get down to business in Faction and WD events. Participation is the key requirement. We communicate through several Palringo rooms, come and chat to us by searching “the black sheep squadron”

We genuinely work for each other; it’s Faction First here....

robmurphy
07-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Bump......

robmurphy
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Bump......

Jmooresea
07-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a top 50 or better faction. I cannot always be on for a 12/12 steak team, but I can score points for even a top 10. I have been in top ten for several years, they are now requiring 24/7 steak players. I was with legend of McGurt, kill you self, gunners.

Level 287
Attack 1.2 billion
Defense 700 million
These stats are with faction bonuses

Email me at jmooresea@hotmail.com if you would like to discuss more.

Thanks General James.

robmurphy
07-06-2014, 02:35 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a top 50 or better faction. I cannot always be on for a 12/12 steak team, but I can score points for even a top 10. I have been in top ten for several years, they are now requiring 24/7 steak players. I was with legend of McGurt, kill you self, gunners.

Level 287
Attack 1.2 billion
Defense 700 million
These stats are with faction bonuses

Email me at jmooresea@hotmail.com if you would like to discuss more.

Thanks General James.

General James, I've sent you a PM and an email