PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gree!

DOG-GONE
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Well my time has come to a end playing Modern War! I've been around since before factions but with the constant back to back events and the cost of the game it became to much! Plus Gree support was none existent after more than 20 recent tickets I decided to just say F U C K IT! And stop playing the game! I want to say thanks Gree you have saved me a ton of money and freed up a lot of time I was spending to keep up! I would also like to thank you for allowing me the ammunition to get a refund from google! And might I say it was a nice one! After explaining to google about the constant screw ups and un-fair play I was able to get a refund for every dime I spent on this game for the year! I was fortunate to have plenty of disposable income to blow on this game I once enjoyed and but it was also nice to get 100% of my money spent for year back from google! Almost $10,000 for the year! Yes a little silly to spend that much but I did it not for the game but for the friendships and my faction! If not for the members of my faction this would have came much earlier it dam sure wasn't for the game itself !

So thanks for the S H I T T Y service to help me make up my mind!

Gen CheeBye
07-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Well my time has come to a end playing Modern War! I've been around since before factions but with the constant back to back events and the cost of the game it became to much! Plus Gree support was none existent after more than 20 recent tickets I decided to just say F U C K IT! And stop playing the game! I want to say thanks Gree you have saved me a ton of money and freed up a lot of time I was spending to keep up! I would also like to thank you for allowing me the ammunition to get a refund from google! And might I say it was a nice one! After explaining to google about the constant screw ups and un-fair play I was able to get a refund for every dime I spent on this game for the year! I was fortunate to have plenty of disposable income to blow on this game I once enjoyed and but it was also nice to get 100% of my money spent for year back from google! Almost $10,000 for the year! Yes a little silly to spend that much but I did it not for the game but for the friendships and my faction! If not for the members of my faction this would have came much earlier it dam sure wasn't for the game itself !

So thanks for the S H I T T Y service to help me make up my mind!

Mind sending me a copy of your email refund request to google? Could be useful.

Enjoy your freedom.

DOG-GONE
07-02-2014, 09:55 PM
In reason i just posted this "The game has become unplayable: every event starts late, has
multiple bugs, is poorly explained, and there is rampant cheating in the game.
All money spent on this game has been made meaningless."

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1050566

then click on the contact support link!

You will need your receipts for proof!

DOG-GONE
07-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Response time on here is better than Gree support!

Mr Art0is
07-03-2014, 04:29 AM
Good luck bro

DunnyTheDog
07-14-2014, 10:27 AM
It will be fun I bet

mugsyny
07-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Good luck to you.

Land Cruiser II
12-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Best of luck...