PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have prehits disappear?

TheWarthog
07-02-2014, 02:58 AM
I prehit up through about half of elite before the event began with 3 of my accounts. One shows no prehits recorded except the end goal boss (17 hits 200 odd points guys). Anybody else seeing this or have seen it in the past? Possibly GREE's next "improvement" to remove the possibility to prehit?

Joe bananas
07-02-2014, 03:20 AM
No, all my prehits were still there. It's not a SLTQ so you can have mine if you want :)

TheWarthog
07-02-2014, 04:32 AM
I'll open a ticket and see if they'll gimme yours. :cool:

Dipstik
07-02-2014, 06:18 AM
You thought you did the prehits on all three accounts, but you were mistaken.

Evan1000
07-02-2014, 06:39 AM
This happened to me once last LTQ, I thought that I may have finished him off accidentally

Tut
07-02-2014, 08:12 AM
No issues on my end for the prehits

TheWarthog
07-03-2014, 03:19 PM
No dippy. Thats easily explained away with the end boss prehits that didn't disappear, and the running tally list of where each of the players were on the list of targets that I kept in my office. Thanks for playing though.

Vile Lynn
07-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Oh, how odd and predictable... this is what happens when people post stuff like pre-hit lists on the forum.
(Remember Box Event OT? GREE nerfed that after some forum members bragged about getting 10/10 in OT.)

GREE will make the LTQs much harder or reset NPC right before the event begins, just a matter of time. Watch.

Moral to the story: You don't help the CC community when you post stuff that you think out-plays GREE. Keep that stuff off the forum if you want to enjoy it! (M4A1 anybody?)

Vile Lynn
07-04-2014, 11:02 AM
The last NPC of Normal, 15/15, was reset for one of my HLP accts, which I thought was weird, but my other HLP acct kept the pre-hits.

Zincincpink
07-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Oh, how odd and predictable... this is what happens when people post stuff like pre-hit lists on the forum.
(Remember Box Event OT? GREE nerfed that after some forum members bragged about getting 10/10 in OT.)

GREE will make the LTQs much harder or reset NPC right before the event begins, just a matter of time. Watch.

Moral to the story: You don't help the CC community when you post stuff that you think out-plays GREE. Keep that stuff off the forum if you want to enjoy it! (M4A1 anybody?)

You honestly think posting something to the forum makes gree *notice* it??? Lol

They keep track of how many players finish events, how much gold players spend, what prizes they get etc through there databases. Contact support and ask them how much gold you've bought, what prizes you got last war or anything like that and they can tell you.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is go ahead, post your prehit list on the forum... It will not affect whether or not gree takes away your hits.

*edit*
I do see your point when it comes to 'good errors' in the game, I just see prehits specifically as part of the game and something Gree does on purpose to encourage finishing LTQs

Vile Lynn
07-04-2014, 03:00 PM
You honestly think posting something to the forum makes gree *notice* it??? Lol

yes, absolutely.

Dipstik
07-04-2014, 03:14 PM
yes, absolutely.

The mods here take careful note of all player feedback, write detailed memos, then tie those memos to bananas and toss them to the chimps in the coding dept.

Vile Lynn
07-04-2014, 03:20 PM
The mods here take careful note of all player feedback, write detailed memos, then tie those memos to bananas and toss them to the chimps in the coding dept.

yes, absolutely!